• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

FallingEdge ran from me at EVO last year. I knew those muscles were for show, he didn't even want any of me in Virtua Fighter. #HeelBeef

yes i know we were both in a rush to get to our respective airports SHUT UP

Chamber

love on your sleeve
RAW Spoilers
Random ass Naomi heel turn? Is there a babyface diva on the roster right now besides Paige?

Alucard

Banned
Raw sounds like the typical London taped shit show with one decent match in a three hour sitting.

I'll probably watch the Cena match and the Neville match. Might watch the Reigns segment.

At least the Rollins/Orton stip sounds like it could provide for a great match at ER.

Stro made a rather nasty/damning blanket statement on GAF in the Psylocke/Olivia Munn thread. Honestly, that thread is fucking vile and I've only looked at the posts above and below Stro's.

EDIT: That being said, I can't say that I disagree with why he was banned, but there had better be a lot more bans in there because, and I reiterate, holy shit.

Alucard

Banned
Stro made a rather nasty/damning blanket statement on GAF in the Psylocke/Olivia Munn thread. Honestly, that thread is fucking vile and I've only looked at the posts above and below Stro's.

EDIT: That being said, I can't say that I disagree with why he was banned, but there had better be a lot more bans in there because, and I reiterate, holy shit.

The lazy of us need quotes.

RIP stro
OEWdvwI.gif

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Eh, I didn't think Stro said anything that isn't normally said in one of those threads - just more blunt about it. People freaking out about Olivia Munn not being the "right" kind of asian is insanity pants to me. Especially considering the character history of Psylocke is..random to put it nicely.

Also...I cannot believe how big that thread has gotten over something so...insignificant?

Yeesh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great booking for our returning WrassleGAF Champion
wtzgU.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I can see why they had Neville
lose to Rollins, no harm in that. But I think making him lose to Ziggler is a bad move, Ziggler is very much a loser himself, a guy like Neville should be beating the regular midcard jobbers at this early point in his run.

Truth. Some crazy stuff in there...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Olivia Munn is pretty awful but I do enjoy how many hurt feelings the mere mention of her name seems to cause. She's similar to Megan Fox in that way.

Holy shit. Nice to see that Vader decided against aging:

CCNwPOpUwAMsrkg.jpg

Also, RIP again, Stro. For what it's worth, you weren't the only one who deserved a ban in that thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro will be back on the 27th and he's comin for you BronsonLee because he wants the GOLD, sucka.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro's off filming No Holds Barred 2 with Kevin Hart and Enzo Amore

One more match. One more match. One more match.

Vader vs Lesnar.

Vader can still move, wrestle, and remains as tough as nails. I'd understand if he couldn't anyway, but the dude's in better shape than almost any other old wrestler (with the possible exception of Sammartino). It'd actually have a chance of being good!

Top Bottom