• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

NoRéN

Hold up...I'm reading that Ivelisse actually broke her ankle in last night's episode. Anyone know if that's true?
It's true. Got to talk to her a bit as they were leaving. She made it all the way back up to where they came in through. You could tell she was in so much pain she wanted to cry. I asked her if her leg was ok and she said no.

Still in a brace at tapings.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_nnabu8Qrmf1qcztrfo2_400.gif

gary legit shook

somedevil

NoRéN;161347855 said:
It's true. Got to talk to her a bit as they were leaving. She made it all the way back up to where they came in through. You could tell she was in so much pain she wanted to cry. I asked her if her leg was ok and she said no.

Still in a brace at tapings.

Why was she allowed to do this? She could of made the injury worse. Sometimes you got to say no and do whats best for the person and not the company.

NoRéN

Sounds like this match might happen at the next NXT special

rhyno vs Baron Corbin
Saw that match at San Jose. Not bad to be honest.
Why was she allowed to do this? She could of made the injury worse. Sometimes you got to say no and do whats best for the person and not the company.
Why was she allowed to leave the same way? Don't know, man. People seemed to think it was part of the show. Didn't help that she kept in character so when Angelico and Son of Havoc would try and help she would refuse.

Then again, maybe that was a bit of a wake up call for lucha to pay extra attention for injuries. Without getting into specifics, there's been at least al couple more legit injuries at tapings after that a
Be the response was quicker. Except for one where the injured person tried to continue in the match until others convinced the wrestler to go get treatment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Norton on Art of Wrestling was good. He's a cheery dude. Lots of Japan stories.

scabro

Ply, Heel, Dream, this happened in nerdchat maybe years ago now, but remember me explicitly calling this whole "Eva gets good at wrestling and smarks start supporting her" slow burn angle?

Good times.

Heel

Ply, Heel, Dream, this happened in nerdchat maybe years ago now, but remember me explicitly calling this whole "Eva gets good at wrestling and smarks start supporting her" slow burn angle?

Good times.

Like yesterday, friend. #Layering

somedevil

NXT tapings Spoilers:

April 29th Episode:

* NXT Champion Kevin Owens kicks off the show with a promo. General Manager William Regal interrupts and says Owens doesn't run the show, Mr. Regal does. Sami Zayn comes out and we've got a match for the May 20th Takeover event. Owens wants it to be non-title but Sami is berating him trying to get the title shot. They agree and it will be a title match.

* Enzo Amore and Big Cass defeated NXT Tag Team Champions Blake and Murphy in a non-title match.

* Dana Brooke defeated Bayley when Emma came out to Bayley's music and distracted her.

* Adam Rose vs. Hideo Itami is next. Itami wins by pinfall.

* Becky Lynch quickly defeated an enhancement talent named Sarah Thompson by submission. This appeared to be one of the new recruits.

* Sami Zayn defeated Alex Riley by DQ when Kevin Owens hit him from behind. Owens then hit a powerbomb on Riley.

May 6th Episode:

* Charlotte defeated Emma by pinfall. Emma worked as a vicious heel. Bayley came out after the match and offered Emma a hug but held onto her and hit the Hugplex. Charlotte tried to hold Bayley back but she snapped and has had enough of Emma's taunting.

* Rhyno defeated Bull Dempsey with a Gore. Rhyno cut a promo after the match and said he wants Baron Corbin at Takeover.

* Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder come out for a match against Enzo and Cass but they don't show. The cameras cut backstage and they were laid out by Blake and Murphy.

* William Regal is out for a Takeover contract signing segment between Becky Lynch and NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks. Becky tells her career story and Sasha uses her stamp to sign the contract. Sasha then attacks Becky but Becky gets the upperhand before referees break it up.

* Finn Balor comes out in a suit to do commentary for the next match, Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze. Itami gets the win with a Shotgun kick. After the match, Breeze jumps Itami but Balor makes the save. Breeze then takes them both out with a superkick on Balor and a Beauty Shot to Itami.

May 13th Episode:

* Bayley defeated Jessi McKay with a Hugplex. Jessi was one of the talents just announced as a new recruit this month.

* Solomon Crowe vs. Baron Corbin is next. Crowe has a new theme song. Corbin wins by pinfall and Rhyno comes out after the match. They start brawling and security tries to hold them back. Rhyno hits Gores on a few security guards and the rest run away.

* Sasha Banks defeated another debuting enhancement talent by submission, possibly new recruit Cassie McIntosh.

* Alexa Bliss defeated Carmella after Blake and Murphy distracted Carmella by trying to get her attention. They try to pick her up but she cuts a promo on them and says Enzo and Cass will take the titles at Takeover.

* Kalisto defeated Tye Dillinger by pinfall.

* Sami Zayn comes out for a promo but before he can speak out comes Kevin Owens. Sami cuts him down and asks why is he jealous and asks if it's because Owens' son would rather wear a Sami t-shirt than a KO t-shirt. Owens says he knows Sami is hurt and at Takeover, he's going to hurt him again but this time Sami won't be able to come back.

* Finn Balor and Hideo Itami vs. Adam Rose and Tyler Breeze is next. Breeze gets the pin on Itami. Balor and Hideo weren't on the same page. Tyler kicks Rose post-match. It appears they were building to a three-way.

Plus the Card for the Special:

Zayn vs Owens
Sasha vs Lynch
Blake and Murphy vs Enzo and Cassady
Itami vs Balor vs Breeze
Rhyno vs Corbin

Plus this match might be added as well
Emma vs Bayley

Thorakai

I8zTOSR.png

We’re thrilled to announce an amazing collaboration with the wonderful AJ Lee of WWE fame. AJ is a champion both in and out of the ring, fighting to bring more girls into STEM fields. An avid gamer herself, AJ’s career-long pursuit of empowering girls to be themselves makes her the perfect partner for GMG. We’re proud to team up with her to announce the AJ Lee Scholarship Contest!

Just got this e-mail from one of the Kickstarter projects I backed.

JavyOO7

Finally finished COTC3 on the network. Main event between Stang and Windham was pretty good but was not a fan of the finish. I guess it sets up a future rematch between the two...

Will watch COTC4 now. This nonsense is great.

dream

Sunflower, have we discussed the interview Jim Ross did with HBK, where HBK basically said everything that people like JesseEwiak, Heel, you, and I have been saying for years about ISEC vs. pro wrestling fans?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He is surprisingly fun.

Obviously a lot of it is down to the young guys getting their shit in against him but in that enhancement talent roll he is doing a decent job.

Still GOREing or he can't because that's Reigns move now?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love how peeps be acting all tough on wrestlegaf all the time but as soon as someone needs something everyone is super helpful... you can't fool me, y'all just a bunch of teddy bears at heart

Sunflower, have we discussed the interview Jim Ross did with HBK, where HBK basically said everything that people like JesseEwiak, Heel, you, and I have been saying for years about ISEC vs. pro wrestling fans?

Is this your new stable? What a line-up. What experience. You guys are sure to go far.

Alucard

Banned
Sorry dudes, my NXT interest has really dropped off over the past 10 days or so. Just not that excited about it week to week. I'm sure it'll pick up again, but the latest spoilers are just kind of "ehhhh, we'll see."

Kengo Mashimo vs Yuji Hino - (KDOJO 2015/04/12)

Yeah, this match is a lot of fun. Hino is so fucking beastly, dude's a monster, but Mashimo more than held his own. Great story of each guy trying to disable the other's biggest weapon, namely, Yuji's right arm and Kengo's right leg, before realising they're at a stalemate and just trying to batter each other in the final third. It's worked at a very deliberate pace in the outset, Mashimo doing all he can to frustrate his bigger opponent, but it isn't long before business picks up. The crowd are pretty lively too, for a K-Dojo crowd. Well worth a watch.

iMax

Sorry dudes, my NXT interest has really dropped off over the past 10 days or so. Just not that excited about it week to week. I'm sure it'll pick up again, but the latest spoilers are just kind of "ehhhh, we'll see."

Same. Alex Riley's stupid face has just ruined it for me.

Top Bottom