• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
u4DfONr.gif

qLv7zJc.gif

Hasney

It's just part of the growing internet/twitch/youtube culture. Everyone thinks everything should be free. That everything you do is worth no money. No one should be paid for taking the time and effort out to create content. No one should be paid if their job is something they want to do.

I'd agree with you if I saw the appetite from the creators of the content themselves, but I didn't and I still don't. in fact, unless Valve reverse their policy on free mods being allowed in paid mods, then people will pull their work from Steam entirely and go to nexusmods or just give up.

I've donated to mods I've liked in the past; I'm not paying for anything through this system.

I'd agree with you if I saw the appetite from the creators of the content themselves, but I didn't and I still don't. in fact, unless Valve reverse their policy on free mods being allowed in paid mods, then people will pull their work from Steam entirely and go to nexusmods or just give up.

I've donated to mods I've liked in the past; I'm not paying for anything through this system.

Some will but Steam has such a huge presence now that most people will stay with them. And of course a ton of mod creators are probably very happy to be able to charge for their work and let Valve take the heat.

Xater

The real shitty thing they seem to be doing is deleting donation links from the mods that want to stay free.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like Charlotte as much as the next person, but I think she will benefit from spending a little more time in NXT. Honestly, I'd call up Sasha Banks first.

Valve has absolutely implemented this system unfairly (cuts) and shittily (deletion of donation links).

I'm not sure about the free mods in paid mods issue, I would have thought a simple "Don't be a dick" and use other people's work without asking would suffice. Failing that, some sort of take down/appeal system?

My objection was that people seemed to be unanimously rallying against the idea that people be allowed the option of charging for their time and effort if they so choose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Says a lot about people who would rather be big fish in a small pond than have a shot at true greatness on a huge scale.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly agree with Javy about that - have a storyline, even, where the Divas "invade" NXT to showcase their superiority and be surprised in a few matchups. Use that to call up some NXT women. It's not a complicated story, and would elevate NXT talent and give WWE main roster women the chance to shine.

I'd love to see Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks at the next NXT event as some sort of grudge match.

Fuckin' Millenials, eh?

I didn't want to say it, because people think I'm a gimmick poster even though I'm easily one of the realest posters here.

Sephzilla

I honestly agree with Javy about that - have a storyline, even, where the Divas "invade" NXT to showcase their superiority and be surprised in a few matchups. Use that to call up some NXT women. It's not a complicated story, and would elevate NXT talent and give WWE main roster women the chance to shine.

I'd love to see Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks at the next NXT event as some sort of grudge match.

I'd support this story 100% if, when the NXT talents get up to WWE, they get longer than 5 minutes on TV

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd support this story 100% if, when the NXT talents get up to WWE, they get longer than 5 minutes on TV

They could work it in a way that would raise the prestige of who women wrestlers are, and I'd hope to see longer matches.

Sephzilla

They could work it in a way that would raise the prestige of who women wrestlers are, and I'd hope to see longer matches.

An NXT Womens Wrestlers vs WWE Divas feud would absolutely raise the prestige of the division as a whole (alternatively it could run the risk of NXT women completely showing up the WWE women). I'd watch the shit out of Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks

Sephzilla

Caught up on NXT yesterday, I agree with some of the other people who feel like NXT is dragging a little bit. It's still better than anything Vince is doing, but it feels like they're buying time until the next NXT special.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/update-on-casting-and-payouts-for-new-season-of-tough-enough/

- The Wrestling Observer reports that the producers for the next upcoming season of Tough Enough are looking at people between the ages of 18 and 30 for the new cast members. The new season is still in early development at the moment.

Talents are said to be paid £66.36 ($100) per day for filming.

Credit: F4WOnline via Wrestlezone.com

To be fair, I can't find it anywhere on the official application pages, and I've seen 18-25 a few other places, so who knows.

JavyOO7

Fantastics vs Simmons/Gilbert was great and almost went 30 mins (COTC4). I do question the logic of Gilbert toughing it out when he has an able tag team partner in Simmons.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh nice, WrassleGAF now has three safewords used to summon mods. This is only used as an example:

Criminal Girls
Monster Monpiece
Dungeon Travelers 2

Keep these in mind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know what show this was from? It's great to see Elvira, she's awesome.
tumblr_nn4gb3h0CJ1sdqajoo1_400.gif

tumblr_nn4hbq9yII1sdqajoo1_400.gif

tumblr_nn4m7xUnYk1s82c3do1_500.gif

Best hair in horror, hands down.

Xater

Oh nice, WrassleGAF now has three safewords used to summon mods. This is only used as an example:

Criminal Girls
Monster Monpiece
Dungeon Travelers 2

Keep these in mind.

I'll stick to the one that's easier to remember. I don#t think I need to know more names of shitty smut games.

Top Bottom