• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Verendus

Banned
Big Slow is going to become the first casualty of the Reigns Train in two days time. Ready for another MOTY contender by the Roman Emperor after the tremendous main event at Wrestlemania.

Balee dat.

dream

What kind of human being decides that Japanimation pedophile games are that they will die on because these games give his or her life meaning? How are we mourning someone like that?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Sarcasm is always the best tone to use on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen /s become a thing now in posts.

sarcasm is dead :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need Mil Muertes vs Go Shiozaki and Pentagon Jr vs Jun Kasai and Flamita vs Drago.

Get to branching out, AAA.
tumblr_nn9c4m2flV1qkkqx2o1_540.jpg

Sephzilla

Big Slow is going to become the first casualty of the Reigns Train in two days time. Ready for another MOTY contender by the Roman Emperor after the tremendous main event at Wrestlemania.

Balee dat.

Big Show is going to win because Roman is going to pass out from sheer fucking boredom.

Verendus

Banned
I'm sure Roman is going to find great fun in breaking several chairs on Big Slow's back. He picked up that trick by absorbing Barack Lesnar's soul in that final spear.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Suwama straight up jobbed your boy 2-bit wannabe Zeus out, FE. Put him in the choke and he couldn't even answer the 3 count.

Bodyguard would be a Sunny fave for sure. Roids and bad tattoos everywhere.

Man, everyone's so convinced they won't do Okada/Tanahashi again at WK10. I love the G1 season, but there's always so much disappointment about the eventual winner because everyone wants THEIR favourite to win. So yeah, sorry Shibata, Naito, Ibushi, Honma, Goto fans, none of your boys are gonna win this year (I think).

Suwama straight up jobbed your boy 2-bit wannabe Zeus out, FE. Put him in the choke and he couldn't even answer the 3 count.

Bodyguard would be a Sunny fave for sure. Roids and bad tattoos everywhere.

Can't win em all.

Bodyguard will get his revenge eventually. And his roids and trashy look is part of the appeal. #RiseAboveVanillaMidgets

Well... Not gonna lie. I do have a PSTV and the games I have for it are anime.

I guess I am part of the problem, lol.

Can't really be a part of the problem if majority of the Vita's releases (even here in Asia) are anime-styled or anime show tie-ups or visual novels/otome games.

Just browsing through the Japanese box art thread is enough proof lol.

I'm starting to think that the Vita was really supposed to be a Japan-centric handheld that got out stateside.

Now Sony should ask Bushiroad to make a NJPW World Vita app and we're gold I guess.

MMA is the homeworld of vanilla midgets tho.

And 'indie guys doing MMA gimmicks' is literally the most vanilla midget shit in the history of pro wrestling.

I'd rather watch Timothy Thatcher, Drew Gulak, or Bobby Fish than stale as fuck goofs like Big Show in 2015.

Wrestling's been kinda slow lately.

No news, no cool happenings.

I wonder where that post-WrestleMania purge is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
*points*

DATAAAAAAAAA

*MMA strike*

*crowd breaks into dueling LETS GO CAGEY // DA-TA WEST chants"
My finisher's the fujiwara armbar, but I've got the super top rope psycho driver too. Fear my black and gold/red kickpads.

*Forearm smash. Bloodsport spot*
bloodsport-jean-claude-van-damn.jpg

MMA is the homeworld of vanilla midgets tho.

I always figured it as more of a pro wrestling term since everyone is interacting with everyone else while in MMA, there are weight classes.

No release date for Xenoblade. Fuck this carny company.

Seriously. And 'indie guys doing MMA gimmicks' is literally the most vanilla midget shit in the history of pro wrestling.

Deathmatch wrestling is the most vanilla midget. It is also the most carny.

JavyOO7

Too soon for Cena to get the belt again. Let Seth have a dynasty run and then get wrecked by Lesnar. Then finally the Roman Empire can have its victory at the next Wrestlemania.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Too soon for Cena to get the belt again. Let Seth have a dynasty run and then get wrecked by Lesnar. Then finally the Roman Empire can have its victory at the next Wrestlemania.

sssssh, I'm working!

Ultratech

Man, I couldn't give any less of a shit for Extreme Rules on Sunday. :(

But I'll prolly watch it anyways.

I need Mil Muertes vs Go Shiozaki and Pentagon Jr vs Jun Kasai and Flamita vs Drago.

Get to branching out, AAA.
tumblr_nn9c4m2flV1qkkqx2o1_540.jpg

Hell yeah.

Also, Pentagon Jr is prolly my fav wrassler at the moment.

JavyOO7

But I think about it and maybe Cena having that one last dynasty run for several years holding the belt wouldn't be so bad. I could have so many potential funny .gifs from him! Like this one... <3

1DG3bpH.gif

Hasney

#RollinsEra. Hell, we have one more week left in the month and we're still in the original OT. Rollins is bad for business.

C'mon now son, don't shoot yourself into a work. March, the month of Wrasslemania, just about scraped by into OT2 and that was without us even knowing Seth would be on top

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Xater

Sunny have you seen 16 Carat Gold by now and what did you think?

I might have missed it if you have already posted about it. Just curious.

Edit: Same goes for Boots.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny have you seen 16 Carat Gold by now and what did you think?

I might have missed it if you have already posted about it. Just curious.

Edit: Same goes for Boots.

Not yet. I've barely watched ANYTHING which is a sad thing. I catch LU when I can and keep mostly current, but I haven't been able to go back to anything yet. Life, work, bullshit. It's all in the way.

Top Bottom