• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Xater

Not yet. I've barely watched ANYTHING which is a sad thing. I catch LU when I can and keep mostly current, but I haven't been able to go back to anything yet. Life, work, bullshit. It's all in the way.

Oh well, but let me know once you do. Curious for impressions from other people.

But I think about it and maybe Cena having that one last dynasty run for several years holding the belt wouldn't be so bad. I could have so many potential funny .gifs from him! Like this one... <3

1DG3bpH.gif

If that means that after that i never see the face of Cena, than i can take it

I guess??? lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It'd star The Miz and you know it.
Batista said he wouldn't kiss babies and hug fat girls. Hm.

On the bright side, he's outfishing Bobby Fish with that look.

that girl's a qt cagey. don't make me hit you with my snapmare into kicks on seated opponent

notworksafe

If Falling Down 2 is gonna star a wrestler it'd have to be the new Bo Dallas. I just wish they were keeping up with the weird shtick he was using at WM Axxess.

dream

I'm hoping that EvilLore gets fed up and just outright bans Japanimation avatars.

Also, Dark Knight Strikes Again wasn't shit. It wasn't excellent, but it wasn't shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought Dark Knight Strikes Again was a made-up name.

I laughed when I just found out it was real. What a stupid name for a comic book.

Xater

I don't know if I want to make a thread abut it in gaming or something. I think it's super questionable to see people streaming gambling on Twitch. This one dude is just streaming real money Blackjack....

somedevil

Samoa Joe was indeed at the NXT tapings and was their to meet with Triple H.

So are People interested in the NXT Pay per view on May 20? Here is the Card:

Zayn vs Owens
Blake and Murphy vs Enzo and Cassidy
Lynch vs Banks
Breeze vs Itami and Balor
Rhyno vs Corbin
Emma vs Bayley or Bayley and Charlotte vs Emma and Brooks

Plus OSW review of No Way Out 2001

http://oswreview.com/media/oswreview50/

Xater

Samoa Joe was indeed at the NXT tapings and was their to meet with Triple H.

So are People interested in the NXT Pay per view on May 20? Here is the Card:

Plus OSW review of No Way Out 2001

http://oswreview.com/media/oswreview50/

Half the card looks alright.

Just report the channel to the Twitch admins.

Alright. I wasn't sure if that shit is allowed now. Seems weird to me. I was already weirded out by the Poker streams.

Top Bottom