• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

I grew up a Bulls fan in the Jordan era. It's been a real treat watching Steve Kerr teach Steph Curry everything he knows, which is that a 3 pointer is worth more than a dunk, cementing the foundation of the Kerr Dynasty.

I'm now a Kings fan. It takes a lot of courage to type that.

I love Kerr, he hit some huge shots for us too after the Bulls years. I'm glad to see him doing so well.

At least you have Boogie? That dude is great.

JPeep do you approve EY's piledriver?

It's a damn fine piledriver. I'm still not 100% sold on this character, because it's EY and he's been marginalized for so long as a comedy guy - but that is a great move as is his figure four. He's always been a great worker - it's a shame it took them over a decade of largely using him as a goof to utilize that.

Josh was outstanding tonight. Last week, he was good - but lacking. Tonight, he made a lot of great points and added a lot of logic to the feuds.

55S7g6J.jpg

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of #BloodCapsuleGate at WM?

I'm awaiting the inevitable evidence that the bladed blood capsule was actually wrapped in a Daniel Bryan voodoo doll and that Danny Bryan's health woes are actually the work of Papa Shango's long-lost son, "The Lone Wolf of NXT" Baron "End of Days" Corbin.

Softgels

Banned
Even I have my limits.

I feel like you have no limits whatsoever, if you did you wouldn't continually post all your creep shots despite the entire community asking/telling you to stop due to how creepy and embarrassing they are. I would be shocked if you DIDN'T have a Vita.

Goldberg coming back

Does Goldberg have beef with Jarrett? That seems like it would be a natural fit.

That K-Dojo match linked to upthread wasn't bad. A little too much FIGHTING SPIRIT-O with two big dudes throwing bombs at each other, one guy working the arm to take away his opponent's lariat and the other working his opponent's leg to slow him down. The chop exchanges were better then Roderick Strong's at least.

I feel like you have no limits whatsoever, if you did you wouldn't continually post all your creep shots despite the entire community asking/telling you to stop due to how creepy and embarrassing they are. I would be shocked if you DIDN'T have a Vita.

You realize that, despite all those creepshots being, well, creepshots, they're all of adult, three dimensional women, which no Vita owners would ever be interested in.

Softgels

Banned
You realize that, despite all those creepshots being, well, creepshots, they're all of adult, three dimensional women, which no Vita owners would ever be interested in.

You make a valid point. But if someone is a creep and owns a handheld gaming device, it will be a Vita, even if that person is a creep towards adult human women.

kZueCIw.gif
javifwa.gif

Someone needs to book Hino vs Ishii. Hope he's in the G1 this year, the field is supposed to be the largest yet, which would presumably allow for more spots for outside guys.

Top Bottom