• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Hasney

I can't tell the difference between Cole and Kelly on the early Attitude episodes unless they talk directly after one another. Yes, he was good on Smackdown however many years ago it was, but it can't excuse how bad it is now.

dream

So can you name one play-by-play guy that the WWF/WWE had on multiple shows worse than Cole?

Cena's a charisma vacuum who delivers robotic politician promos and then wrestles a stale match awkwardly. Dude sure can lift though.

Are we distinguishing PbP from color? Because King is by far the worst piece of shit human being and announcer we've ever seen in WWE, but he is still a human being who is deserving of our respect, and I am glad he was revived by the EMTs.

So can you name one play-by-play guy that the WWF/WWE had on multiple shows worse than Cole?

Cena's a charisma vacuum who delivers robotic politician promos and then wrestles a stale match awkwardly. Dude sure can lift though.

Mike Adamle.

Cena has shittons of charisma and has gotten this thread and its regulars on his side after a few promos. You're letting your Cena hatred blind you.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Are we distinguishing PbP from color? Because King is by far the worst piece of shit human being and announcer we've ever seen in WWE, but he is still a human being who is deserving of our respect, and I am glad he was revived by the EMTs.

Yes.

Kevin Kelly and Mike Adamle

Mike Adamle.

Cena has shittons of charisma and has gotten this thread and its regulars on his side after a few promos. You're letting your Cena hatred blind you.

I don't remember those two doing play-by-play on multiple shows.

Which promos? The "don't like countries I don't like" ones against Rusev? Or the "we've got a rowdy insert town name here tonight!" ones that he does weekly?

RP912

Banned
Yes.

I don't remember those two doing play-by-play on multiple shows.

Which promos? The "don't like countries I don't like" ones against Rusev? Or the "we've got a rowdy insert town name here tonight!" ones that he does weekly?

Kelly did commentary for Sunday Night Heat and occasionally Raw.

Mike did commentary for WWECW and Raw. PLUS he was the GM :/. Vince lost his fucking mind in 07/08

Aiii

So not worth it
He was entertaining as fuck on NXT.

He was also burying everything and everyone on that program, which is great idea when you're introducing rookies to your television audience, or so I'm led to believe by WWE's booking.

Just got back from Scotland where I spent the weekend with my Wife and Dog. Great weekend. Just chilled out, walked around and ate at various places. I know this isn't wrestling related at all (other than watching Ninja Warrior UK and seeing a bunch of wrestlers appear on that), however I thought I'd share the great feeling of just taking time outside.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLp34QhZkhg

It's only a snippet, but this one in particular had people in the thread singing Cena's praises.

Is there one where he doesn't do cheap politician style local town pops?

Kelly did commentary for Sunday Night Heat and occasionally Raw.

Mike did commentary for WWECW and Raw. PLUS he was the GM :/. Vince lost his fucking mind in 07/08

I guess...
Is it not a sign of how bad Cole is that these radar blips had to be used in his defense?

Ithil

Cena's a lot of stuff but "charisma vacuum" isn't one of them.

somedevil

Yep:

WWE.com has learned that Daniel Bryan is medically unable to compete tonight at WWE Extreme Rules. Therefore, there will be no Intercontinental Championship defense.

How will this breaking news affect the Intercontinental Championship picture? Stay with WWE.com all night long for updates as this story develops.

Meanwhile, WWE.com has also learned that Bad News Barrett, Daniel Bryan’s original opponent, will now face Neville in the WWE Extreme Rules Kickoff at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. .

This confuses me. So does this mean there will be 2 matches on the pre show or that the tag team title match is now on the main card?

Hex

Banned
Or the next evolution of the ultimate underdog Bryan?
Or even heel Bryan? "YOU TOOK MY SPOT!" "YOU ARE ALL TRYING TO TAKE MY SPOT!"

Though fact is, I really do not want a Kurt Angle situation here.
If he is injured, time is time.

klonere

Banned
Yep:

This confuses me. So does this mean there will be 2 matches on the pre show or that the tag team title match is now on the main card?

yessss tag teams need to be on the main show. its going to be a pretty important match storyline wise as its going to be the full New Day heel turn and reportedly the Kidd Cesaro face turn. As well as the potential to be a great match. And Nattie.

@HEELZiggler
caddy, cheerleader or guy who almost wins, I love a challenge! If this is it, bet your ass I'm going out swingin'
#ExtremeRules

rip Bryan (injury) and rip Dolph (contract up)

I'M FINISHED!

Though fact is, I really do not want a Kurt Angle situation here.
If he is injured, time is time.

rapCLcv.jpg

Disgusting.

Entropia

No One Remembers
@HEELZiggler
caddy, cheerleader or guy who almost wins, I love a challenge! If this is it, bet your ass I'm going out swingin'
#ExtremeRules

rip Bryan (injury) and rip Dolph (contract up)

Is Dolph's Contract really up today?

I smell a WORK

Yeah, that's news to me. If Dolph's contract was coming up or anything, I think Meltz would've said "Yeah WWE isn't re-signing him" or something

somedevil

Yeah, that's news to me. If Dolph's contract was coming up or anything, I think Meltz would've said "Yeah WWE isn't re-signing him" or something

Yeah, I doubt its today. He also posted another rant where he said 5 months. So if he contract is winding down its not till August or September.

Verendus

Banned
It's a good thing Lesnar got a few months off. If he stuck around, the injuries from his match with Reigns could've worsened.

Luckily, we don't have to lose him too.

Edit:

I have my coke, and popcorn. I'm ready. The end of Big Slow is almost here.

RP912

Banned
Damn Ziggler chucking the peace sign and Bryne on the shelf. It's time for somebody to step up and get that damn brass ring before it's too late.

Yeah, it's why I stopped paying attention to SHIMMER - I prefer the talent roster to SHINE, but at least you can follow SHINE from month to month. I get why they do it, though. SHIMMER just couldn't continue with the number of imports they use if they had to tape more than a couple of times a year.

The schedule's fine, I understand it completely, I just wish they'd get the product out in a reasonable timeframe.

Aiii

So not worth it
What's worse? Dolph's acting? Dolph's stand-up? Dolph's promo's? Or Dolph's tweets?

You decide, WrassleGAF Universe!

What's worse? Dolph's acting? Dolph's stand-up? Dolph's promo's? Or Dolph's tweets?

They're all equally terrible. I swear I don't understand most of the shit that he tweets.

Probably gonna watch Extreme Rules tomorrow. I have to watch King Harden sweep the Mavericks tonight.

RP912

Banned

His tweets by miles. Dude is an example of "when keeping it real goes wrong" with shit he types on twitter. At least his promos show some promise.

Top Bottom