• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

MC Safety

My top five cereals

1. Frosted Flakes
2. Capt n Crunch
3. Fruit Loops
4. Cookie Crisp
5. King Vitamin

Cookie Crisp is awesome. I also love Rice Krispies, but find them problematic. When you're down to the last few Krispies, it's really tough to get at them because they are so small.

strobogo

Banned
Honey Nut Cheerios 4LYFE

Followed by Cheerios

Followed by Frosted Flakes

Followed by Frosted Mini-Wheats

Followed by Raisin Bran Crunch

RP912

Banned
Cookie Crisp is awesome. I also love Rice Krispies, but find them problematic. When you're down to the last few Krispies, it's really tough to get at them because they are so small.

Rice Krispies is hit and miss. It's desperate cereal if you buy a variety pack and ate all of the good cereal boxes.

strobogo

Banned
so is your trolling.

In what way am I trolling by asking if one of the reasons people hate Roman so much is due to his ethnicity? It's a legitimate question when both Seth Rollins and Paul Heyman have made racist statements towards Samoans on television and people online laughed about them. A legitimate question when people constantly call Roman "Samoan Cena", or "Cena with a tan" and make 20 year old Pulp Fiction jokes about weight gain in Samoans. I don't know why you're so offended at someone asking that question. I didn't accuse you of racism at all. It is curious that you have taken it that way.

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;158606785 said:
I moved onto bagged cereal years ago and haven't looked back.

chocolate peanut butter spheres #poors

ZnsK0tMaltOMealBerryColossalCrunch34oz.jpg

the king of the struggle cereal.

Dinokill

5 most over wrestlers of all time in WWE

1-Stone Cold Steve Austin
2- Hulk Hogan
3-The Rock
4-The Undertaker
6- Mankind/Mick Foley

strobogo

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;158606785 said:
I moved onto bagged cereal years ago and haven't looked back.

chocolate peanut butter spheres #poors

ZnsK0tMaltOMealBerryColossalCrunch34oz.jpg

the king of the struggle cereal.

Bagged cereals are great. You ever had those blue berry Cinnamon Toast Crunch? CTC..but blueberry. They're amazing. And so many flavors of frosted mini-wheats.

Sephzilla

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bagged cereals. They're pretty much the same as the boxed kind, just without the name recognition. Also, boxed cereal is actually bagged cereal too.

The generic version of Golden Crisp is amazing.
He throws a thunderbolt but didn't teleport to the damn arena?

That's not magical at all...just plain lazy.

He also had his creepy disembodied voice echo throughout the arena. Unfortunately due to poor acoustics, or maybe age, it sounded like a Skype call. That's still magic.

Carnby

In what way am I trolling by asking if one of the reasons people hate Roman so much is due to his ethnicity? It's a legitimate question when both Seth Rollins and Paul Heyman have made racist statements towards Samoans on television and people online laughed about them. A legitimate question when people constantly call Roman "Samoan Cena", or "Cena with a tan" and make 20 year old Pulp Fiction jokes about weight gain in Samoans. I don't know why you're so offended at someone asking that question.

quote our racist comments. I'm waiting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He throws a thunderbolt but didn't teleport to the damn arena?

That's not magical at all...just plain lazy.

I think being able to use your magic while not being in the area physically is more magical than being able to cast thunderbolts from your hands.

scabro

I believe personal insults are looked down upon by NeoGAF staff.

Plus, I don't know what friend Carnby is talking about. This thread saw some of its darkest times in the past 2 months

Could that be directly attributable to the combined absences of Strobogo, Bean Breath, and Bionic? I don't know, you decide.

Carnby are you going to tell me your vague recollection of why you are on my ignore list?
What did you say to me?
There is only one person on my list, and its you, and its from 5 years ago maybe 7 years.

Heel

I don't know friend, It actually appears Dario Cueto has taken inspiration from Bellator. How long until Cueto is arguing in court to a judge about the legal standing of Prince Puma's contract opposite some lawyers from that wrestling show from Stamford, Connericuh?

I think you're on to something here, friend. Check out the last known contact from Bjorn Rebney, former CEO of Bellator MMA, which grew from humble beginnings on ESPN Deportes:

https://twitter.com/bjornrebney

Follow the money.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Plus, I don't know what friend Carnby is talking about. This thread saw some of its darkest times in the past 2 months

Could that be directly attributable to the combined absences of Strobogo, Bean Breath, and Bionic? I don't know, you decide.

What's wrong with the thread being dark?

Sephzilla

images

close enough...

Hiding under the ring =/= cross country magic

In what way am I trolling by asking if one of the reasons people hate Roman so much is due to his ethnicity? It's a legitimate question when both Seth Rollins and Paul Heyman have made racist statements towards Samoans on television and people online laughed about them. A legitimate question when people constantly call Roman "Samoan Cena", or "Cena with a tan" and make 20 year old Pulp Fiction jokes about weight gain in Samoans. I don't know why you're so offended at someone asking that question. I didn't accuse you of racism at all. It is curious that you have taken it that way.

Isn't asking if you hate someone due to their ethnicity basically a polite way of accusing them of racism?

Anyways, Roman being Samoan has absolutely nothing to do with why I don't care for the guy right now. He's a good looking guy that women go nuts for yet his entire moveset is a few power move spots and he's bad on a microphone. He's Jeff Hardy if Hardy was muscular and did power spots instead of high flying spots.

Fox318

Any chance we get a Wyatt Family triple threat or Shield triple threat?

If Roman was actually over as a face and Dean is a tweaner I could see a match with Seth doing good.

notworksafe

I wish Netherealm would just make WWE Immortals into a real console game instead of Injustice 2 or whatever they are gonna make next. :(

Sephzilla

Any chance we get a Wyatt Family triple threat or Shield triple threat?

If Roman was actually over as a face and Dean is a tweaner I could see a match with Seth doing good.

Shield version is more likely since they seem to be doing fuck-all with any of the Wyatt family.

Yep. Dean, Seth, and Roman all at least have some semblance of direction.

Harper and Rowan are basically lost right now, and I doubt they have anything planned for Bray post Taker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think it's even a competition, best cereal of all time are Frosted Mini-Wheats. Especially when you let them get
SyzWENI.gif

strobogo

Banned
quote our racist comments. I'm waiting.

I never once said you made racist comments, or anyone directly. I said there are a lot of comments online about Roman in regards to his ethnicity, enough so that I believe it is a legitimate question to ask if that plays a part in why so many people dislike him. You seem to be taking this personally as if I called you a racist. If you can find where I called you a racist for your dislike of Roman Reigns, I'll gladly apologize for personally insulting you. I also don't recall calling you a pedo.

I mean, I didn't want to say anything, but for all the cheap shots that were taken at me in my absence for my perceived anger and negativity, this community was a dark, dark place for the past 2 months. If the supposed biggest negative influence was gone for 2 months, how did the threads manage to get more negative and angry and more petty between members? Just a thought. I believe the banning of good members over OTs and long term members leaving in protest really did a number on this community.

But thankfully, it appears many of those members are coming back (Bean, Titus, Vylash, Spider before he got got again) and hopefully we can make this community fun again.

Fox318

Shield version is more likely since they seem to be doing fuck-all with any of the Wyatt family.

But at least it gives Bray a program to work with. Right now 2 of the 3 don't have a program and Bray just had a huge loss.

You could have guys cut some good promos and let them have at it.

XenoRaven

Cereals

1. Golden Grahams
2. Crunch Berries
3. Fruity Pebbles
4. Corn Pops
5. Raisin Bran Crunch

True story, Raisin Bran Crunch used to offer boxer shorts if you mailed in enough box tops or whatever. So a friend and I did it. On the back of the boxer shorts it said "Breakfast is Back". So for some reason, my friend, while at school decided it would be a good idea to get the attention of one of the teachers by calling her name, pulling down his pants and exclaiming that breakfast is back.

For clarification purposes we each got our own pair. We didn't share.

Top Bottom