• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pentagon had a promo that was like 'My team sucks, but I'm awesome so fuck it I'll still win.' which was awesome. There was an awful springboard cutter roll thing that made me sigh.

I don't know, I'm probably not the person to ask overall, but Pentagon looked awesome and Big Ryck's team looked awesome except for Deadshot or whatever his name is. The fuck who did the springboard roll cutter.
tumblr_nm5z53acTl1snhdpvo1_500.gif

This looks so wonderful, because Pentagod's little flag billows as he is displaced approx 2 planets wide.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This looks so wonderful, because Pentagod's little flag billows as he is displaced approx 2 planets wide.

I was thinking, if MK is lowering its standards so much to include a bunch of horror washed up characters that no one under the age of 30 cares about,
Pentagon-Jr..gif

DLC for MK.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No one cares about Predator? People hate Sting/HHH? What world am I living in?

What was the last major thing Predator was even in? That movie where I was supposed to buy Adrien Brody as an Arnold type? Some nerdy Image comic book nobody but supreme nerds read?

Sting/HHH was MOTN.

jred2k

I still think they should do a Bragging Rights style PPV pitting NXT talent against the main roster.

Who would that benefit? You'd either make the main roster look like shit by having a developmental talent go over or you'd have people bitching that NXT is getting buried when they lose. I don't think you could build a PPV around that premise, but something like a Survivor Series match could work.

Days later, and the Timothy Thatcher vs. Tommy End match from Evolve 40 still sticks with me. What other Timothy Thatcher matches should I watch?

Already on the list:
Timothy Thatcher vs. Drew Gulak (Evolve 31)
Timothy Thatcher vs. Zack Sabre, Jr. (Evolve 34)
Timothy Thatcher vs. Ricochet (Evolve 37)
Timothy Thatcher vs. Drew Gulak (Evolve 39)

It sounds like I need to check out his match against Chris Hero at Mercury Rising. Anything else?

What was the last major thing Predator was even in? That movie where I was supposed to buy Adrien Brody as an Arnold type? Some nerdy Image comic book nobody but supreme nerds read?

Sting/HHH was MOTN.

Finally something we agree upon.

And Tommy End is going to be huge in the states. I need to see more of his matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Even when Halloween went to shit, it still had Donald mother fucking Pleasence fucking killing it.

And Tommy End is going to be huge in the states. I need to see more of his matches.

We can agree on much more if you forsake The Young Bucks for Go, Atsushi Aoki, Kotaro Suzuki, SUWAMA, Kenou & Ohara, Kento Miyahara, or Fujita.
Plenty of options.

strobogo

Banned
What a Shit post. Absolute shit.

In what way? There have been an awful lot of "Samoan Cena" posts and extremely casual racism towards Samoans in the past 6-8 months. Paul Heyman cuts promos about his family being cannibals and people laugh and laugh. Samoans aren't treated as an equal group. It appears many think it is completely fine to still dehumanize and make fun of their "savage" background because they are an island people. Something to think about.

We're still in an era where people legitimately can not understand the concept of a stable with 3 black men who are happy and cheerful and don't talk about race. Look at how many people were upset at just the idea that the first post in this thread was about women.

Can anyone tell me why the Taylor Swift thread got closed after so many complaints from people who aren't even regular posters when the HBO Go thread had no complaints and stayed open?

As impressed as I was by Timothy Thatcher, I have to say that Tommy End's strikes looked great, and he kept up nicely with Thatcher. That match was a pleasure.

scabro

is Prince Puma really locked in for 7 years in a dimly lit warehouse?

good lord. I sure hope Konan was just the replacement for whatever advocate he fired after being advised to sign that contract.

Even when Halloween went to shit, it still had Donald mother fucking Pleasence fucking killing it.

We can agree on much more if you forsake The Young Bucks for Go, Atsushi Aoki, Kotaro Suzuki, SUWAMA, Kenou & Ohara, Kento Miyahara, or Fujita.
Plenty of options.

can't do it brah

plus now, you shitted on Omega. Just adds fuel to the fire.

what about The Bodyguard? Can we agree on him?

AJPW-Carnival-Finals-4-27-14.mp4_001396960.jpg

In what way? There have been an awful lot of "Samoan Cena" posts and extremely casual racism towards Samoans in the past 6-8 months. Paul Heyman cuts promos about his family being cannibals and people laugh and laugh. Samoans aren't treated as an equal group. It appears many think it is completely fine to still dehumanize and make fun of their "savage" background because they are an island people. Something to think about.

We're still in an era where people legitimately can not understand the concept of a stable with 3 black men who are happy and cheerful and don't talk about race.

4/10

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I seriously have no idea what state of mind you have to be to sign Neville and not sign Ricochet. Ricochet is basically the infinitely more marketable Neville. I guess Neville was making waves before Ricochet was so that's why WWE had heard of him? I don't know, Ricochet not getting signed because 'guys were high on him' sounds like some DeMott shit.
Dario Cueto runs a tight ship, friend. Dana White should take notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhIVN5l8L8U
Dario probably offered him some Aztec artifacts to lock him in.
can't do it brah

plus now, you shitted on Omega. Just adds fuel to the fire.

what about The Bodyguard? Can we agree on him?

AJPW-Carnival-Finals-4-27-14.mp4_001396960.jpg
Bodyguard is a shittier Bac Luck Fale. And I didn't even know it was possible to be a shittier Bad Luck Fale. Even Zeus has outshined him. He's better than Jonah Rock though.

Carnby

We're still in an era where people legitimately can not understand the concept of a stable with 3 black men who are happy and cheerful and don't talk about race.

"Casual racism"? Check
"Dehumanizing"? check
"'Savage'"? Check

There's enough buzz words for a shit post on OT.

I'll tell you why your posts are shit. You played the race card when Roman's suckage has nothing to do with race. You know it and I know it. We hate him because, like Apple Jacks, we just do.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dario Cueto is honestly too good for wrestling. He should be hosting like Nickelodeon Game Shows and shit. Like Legends of the Hidden Temple with Dario hosting

strobogo

Banned
"Casual racism"? Check
"Dehumanizing"? check
"'Savage'"? Check

I'll tell you why your posts are shit. You played the race card when Roman's suckage has nothing to do with race. You know it and I know it. We hate him because, like Apple Jacks, we just do.

If you would like to make a "Hatred of Roman Reigns has nothing to do with his race" thread in the OT, I'll gladly cross post and see if it is considered a shit post there.

Cagey

Banned
Roman sold better, was far more explosive and exciting, looked crisper. Just about everything you could be better at, Roman looked better than Bryan in that match. Which I'm sure was just how great Bryan is to make him "look strong" or something. Some time, Bryan's fans are going to come to the realization that Bryan is not the same wrestler on any level since returning from his injury. He's smaller, slower, less explosive, his matches have less psychology. He's done a good job of distracting people by continuing to take stupid bumps to prove he's "back", but he's not the same guy and is on the fast track to Kurt Angle-ing himself.

Stro you the real mvp

No lies detected

Carnby

If you would like to make a "Hatred of Roman Reigns has nothing to do with his race" thread in the OT, I'll gladly cross post and see if it is considered a shit post there.

The past two months were fucking awesome. I wonder why?

Oh yeah, no shit posts about a shit review site laced with shit gifs. I also liked not being called a racist and pedo.

RP912

Banned
People hate Reigns in here??

I didn't get the memo. I thought it was mainly criticism because of his lack of build up and development of character...that's what I got from my end.

Dude's alright over this side of the neighborhood.

strobogo

Banned
Apple Jacks has "it". Roman doesn't.

Apple Jacks is a brand of cereal produced by Kellogg's and targeted mainly at children. It was introduced to the U.S. as "Apple O's" in 1965 after being invented by William Thilly, a member of Delta Upsilon Technology Chapter and now a professor at MIT.[1]

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know friend, It actually appears Dario Cueto has taken inspiration from Bellator. How long until Cueto is arguing in court to a judge about the legal standing of Prince Puma's contract opposite some lawyers from that wrestling show from Stamford, Connericuh?

Dario will settle to get himself a GM gig

I don't know friend, It actually appears Dario Cueto has taken inspiration from Bellator. How long until Cueto is arguing in court to a judge about the legal standing of Prince Puma's contract opposite some lawyers from that wrestling show from Stamford, Connericuh?
Coming soon

mccully-unmasked.gif

strobogo

Banned
"Casual racism"? Check
"Dehumanizing"? check
"'Savage'"? Check

The past two months were fucking awesome. I wonder why?

Oh yeah, no shit posts about a shit review site laced with shit gifs. I also liked not being called a racist and pedo.

You weren't missed.

I believe personal insults are looked down upon by NeoGAF staff.

Sephzilla

MK & "washed up horror characters"? Most of those washed up horror characters had longer runs than your favorite wrestlers (and were probably more entertaining too)

If any wrestler would make it into MK it should be Taker.

Top Bottom