• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should put Big E with Kallisto and just have Big E hurl Kallisto at people.

Kallisto is just money for them. Pure money if they book him well. He could easily fit the Mysterio of WCW mold for that company and all of his stuff works with WWE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West's Approved Flippy Dippy guys

• Ricochet
  • Kalisto
  • Flamita
  • Mascara Dorada

Everyone else can fuck off. And these guys aren't flawless. They're just the ones that I think are 'ok.'

OH MY SHIT

11081257_734518433312890_5356443895208804531_n.jpg

All my hype.

Lupercal

Banned
Just getting caught up to RAW, bringing value back to the IC belt but give the challenger a jobber entrance and also your champ?

Smh

Nice OP, I hope Becky Lynch gets a big push in NXT, haven't seen much of her since the 4 way :( They'll figure out not to have her talk much and just suplex people all match long

Yeah I'm keen to see more of Becky and Bliss now. The optimist in me would love to see NXT expand to 1.5 hours (or whatever the fuck that is without ads) due to how damn stacked their roster is atm.

Just getting caught up to RAW, bringing value back to the IC belt but give the challenger a jobber entrance and also your champ?

Smh

That really annoyed me, I wanted to hear the pops for both guys.

Like, one of the main things I was looking forward to from the show. -_-

Raw after Mania 4/10, WWE need a change in direction, but when you have no competition you can force feed people horse shit and they will love it..time to vanish until Summer Slam..

Alucard

Banned
Data West, not sure about your take on the subject, but Mia Yim loves God.

Twitter this morning:

"Happy last day of March! Great start to the day. God made this day for you. ^.^"

Fuck misogynistic chants. Fans should be above that shit.

I wonder when NXT will start the monthly specials. Probably May, considering they already have TV taping scheduled for late April.

A NXT PPV every month? For $9.99?? That's insanity! How can we pay so little for such great value!

I'm watching this Macho Man DVD.

In the Fall of 1994, Macho Man completely mapped out and wrote a 2 year storyline with Shawn Michaels that would end at WM with Shawn retiring Macho Man.

...Vince said no, we are having a youth movement.

Fuck you Vince :(

That's what led to him jumping to WCW wasn't it? Wanting to get back in the ring for at least one more program?

Why are they calling Adrian Neville just "Neville" now? It doesn't make sense.

Excuse to sell new merch I guess *shrug*

Saxton is awful on commentary.
He seemed incredibly nervous. Which is odd since he already does a ton of stuff all the time, just didn't get into a good flow, sounded really stilted. I'd argue his mic was way too low too.

Crowd was dead as fuck for that Rusev match tonight. What's that word friend Heel likes to use so much? Oh yeah, #cooked.
It was a super pointless match. No reason for it, came on late with no real heat going.

So Big Show totally won the Andre battle royal for no good reason huh? Seemed almost completely forgotten about on RAW bar the mention during his entrance.

I get the feeling it's just to put another big guy name on the trophy so when they read out past winners in the future it'll make it sound like a trophy for big strong dudes.
Kinda boring but considering it was on the pre-show rather than Mania itself you can see how much prestige the WWE consider it to have.

Alucard

Banned
Nope. When I asked before everyone said the last hour sucks so don't know whether to just stop soon.

Read the spoilers and watch what interests you. Don't watch the main event unless you want to see the fans doing a massive wave.

But yeah, the first hour was mega hot.

Divas match was fine, some really good spots towards the end. I'd really prefer to see more singles matches though.

Also is it true that Pentagon Jnr & Fenix are brothers?!?

Things after watching RAW clips on youtube

Brock is the best thing on the roster. Everyone is so out of his league that if their league exploded, Brock wouldn't hear the sound for another 3 days. It's a shame we have authority figures because they should've just let him finish and announce his suspension next week

Sheamus looks ridiculous, but it's a striking look at least

(Adrian) Neville reminds me that I hate these non impactful debuts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sheamus looked great. Neville looked good, let's hope that keeps going. Bork's ready for the monster babyface run and is going to make a -lot- of money. Rollins is amazing. Orton's in the mix. Everything is great.

Come on guys, Saxton was clearly legit shook after having witnessed his good friend and colleague...... Jim Cameraman get attacked by Bork - oh and Cole also got attacked.

He wasn't himself after seeing something like that, he was stilled because he feared for his life being out there, he didn't even sit down in a chair to pay respect to his fallen comrades.

Speaking of Jim Cameraman, what a gawd damn legend, he should get the Warrior Award next year. That is the most dedicated camera man I've seen. An angry Bork storms towards you and you stand your ground and say "F**K YOU I'M GETTING THE SHOT."

Yeah, the NEVILLE rename is baffling.

Actually, all caps NEVILLE would have been better for the indy hipster crowd.

Also that cape looks dumb.

Fox318

I don't understand why they would change Adrian Neville to just Neville.

I mean you already established a brand and a performer under one name.

Why change it?

Does Vince think Adrian is stupid name and just Neville is better?

Also the mighty mouse report was pretty spot on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saxton did drown out there. Really a shame how hard it was for him to get going - I'd love to see him on commentary more often, but that was a pretty rough couple hours.

16BitNova

Saxton did drown out there. Really a shame how hard it was for him to get going - I'd love to see him on commentary more often, but that was a pretty rough couple hours.

I think he did good, he was meant to have that soft spoken, sense of dread feel to him. They weren't going to allow him to just commentate all cheery and dandy like there wasn't a flipped over table in front of him and chaos didn't just take out all his colleagues.

Mahonay

Banned
Last night's RAW depressed the shit out of me, you can literally feel the transition out of WrestleMania season as the show progressed. By the end it was back to form for RAW, with absolutely pointless booking and recaps that took up a significant chunk of the actual show.

Bork running wild was amazing, but that's about it. Bryan and Ziggler's match was great, but they decided to give the two most over guys in the company jobber entrances, because in WWE if you're not in an Authority storyline you are just going to be kind of happening in the background, in what feels like afterthoughts at times.

EDIT: Kalisto did look like a star which was awesome, and Adrian Neville's squash match was ok.

Striker

Single name guys in this day and age (with some exceptions) are dumb as fuck.
Names like Adrian Neville make them feel generic as hell unless there's a persona/gimmick behind it (Macho Man, Ravishing, Hitman, Heartbreak Kid, Stone Cold, Million Dollar Man, British Bulldog, etc.). There are extreme exceptions, like Hulk Hogan.

OctoMan

Banned
Cesaro sounds way fucking cooler than Antonio Cesaro. Big-E Langston made no fucking sense. Thank god they changed that one tok. Both were the right decisions.

You'll guys forget the name Adrian in a month.

Ithil

Sheamus looked great. Neville looked good, let's hope that keeps going. Bork's ready for the monster babyface run and is going to make a -lot- of money. Rollins is amazing. Orton's in the mix. Everything is great.

Kalisto looked the best he has since being signed.

Cesaro sounds way fucking cooler than Antonio Cesaro. Big-E Langston made no fucking sense. Thank god they changed that one tok. Both were the right decisions.

You'll guys forget the name Adrian in a month.
Cesaro is OK. I still think Big E Langston was better.

What planet do you have to be on to think that one "normal" name is a good ring name?

CM Punk is also fine.

Top Bottom