• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
:( I'm halfway through watching the Decker Season Two for you buddy

2UG9K.gif

kiguel182

Bryan might be the most over face guy their, it wouldn't be hard to push him.

He is over but he is also having midcard feuds right now and the audience isn't clamming to see him up the card like before.

Bryan is in the spot the company views him as and that won't change. They'll just ride the Yes chants and let him rot along with Ziggler.

kiguel182

Brock Lesnar is not a good guy. He's a bad guy the fans like. Good guys don't put Michael Cole in the hospital.

I think Bryan v. Lesnar would be a good David v. Goliath matchup.

If the fans cheer for you then you are a face. Who cares if he is a "good" guy? What matters is if the fans support him or not. And they support Lesnar.

Watching stuff from the 80s, I've came to the conclusion that The Big Show is less Andre The Giant and more King Kong Bundy, and even then not nearly as menacing. I think I'm turning into a King Kong Bundy mark.

RP912

Banned
Watching stuff from the 80s, I've came to the conclusion that The Big Show is less Andre The Giant and more King Kong Bundy, and even then not nearly as menacing. I think I'm turning into a King Kong Bundy mark.

:/ don't even compare Big Show to the greatness of King Kong Bundy. If anything Big Show is more One Man Gang than King Kong Bundy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kotaro Suzuki kicked out of a top rope brainbuster followed by a Liger bomb in King of Colosseum, but I got pinned by a reversed suplex. :|

Big Show has never been Andre like aside from 'he's big.' I've never taken the comparison seriously as they were trained and worked completely differently.

Like I've said, Akebono is more Andre than Big Show.

RP912

Banned
I don't even think there's going to be another Andre the Giant. Dude was like wrestling first main attraction. He could adapt to many styles of wrestling from hardcore, FnP, and technical. He also can tell a story in the ring and cut promos. He was the full package and then some.

I'll be honest, my only real memory of Andre was towards the end of his WWF run, so being able to watch his earlier WWF work has been great. He really was a wonder of the world, and a huge attraction. Another confession - 80's WWF has made me a fan of the big man; Big John Studd, George "The Animal" Steel, Andre, King Kong Bundy.

I watched it last night too and I agree with your comment.

Other thoughts: who knew Macho was such a jealous abusive disgusting psycho when it came to Elizabeth?

Lol at Hulk saying his backstage brawl with Macho was a shoot. Yeah right buddy.

Certainly makes his feud with Hogan over Elizabeth make Hogan look like he was right.

I don't even think there's going to be another Andre the Giant. Dude was like wrestling first main attraction. He could adapt to many styles of wrestling from hardcore, FnP, and technical. He also can tell a story in the ring and cut promos. He was the full package and then some.
FnP is a style of wrestling?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That picture of Zeus has me wondering if there's any anime that covers Greek mythology and covers it well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Highest ranking I've had on a match on King of Colosseum 2 so far has been 88% with Arn Anderson vs Jumbo Tsuruta.
iyFlT3JU8nciM.gif

Spike developers must not have wanted to upset Arn-senpai

Bro, Roman Reigns gets compared to Diesel, and he's barely above 6 feet.

You got to embrace the era of the midgets. They're all we got left.

And you people wonder why they keep Show and Kane even thought they're long past their sell-by dates.

Hell, I'm like 6' 4", if I wasn't so hilariously out of shape, unathletic and uncoordinated I'd probably go to Vince right now and ask for my WWEWHC run.

Top Bottom