• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CBpaHdiVEAAme4d.jpg
tumblr_nmapl01ahl1t34v14o2_r1_400.jpg
M'MMA.

Spider was banned? You better believe that's some bullshit. Welcome back, brother.

And as a reformed Bryan mark I laugh at the notion of Bryan even being in the same ring as Lesnar.

strobogo

Banned
WWE could do better than Taylor Swift for WM32

Oh really? Have you checked the venues Taylor Swift is running on her current tour? She's doing Levi Stadium TWICE because she sold it out the first night so fast. Tokyo Dome. Met Life. Tiger Stadium. Ford Field. Heinz Field. And so on. Her tour is mostly baseball and football stadiums. Something WWE can only do once a year. She does it for a normal show. She's over, bruv. WWE would push Danny Bryan if it meant they could get a star as blindingly hot as Taylor Swift.

1989 is a dope album for real.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh really? Have you checked the venues Taylor Swift is running on her current tour? She's doing Levi Stadium TWICE because she sold it out the first night so fast. Tokyo Dome. Met Life. Tiger Stadium. Ford Field. Heinz Field. And so on. Her tour is mostly baseball and football stadiums. Something WWE can only do once a year. She does it for a normal show. She's over, bruv. WWE would push Danny Bryan if it meant they could get a star as blindingly hot as Taylor Swift.

I mean better as in somebody who didn't suck (IMO). Obviously she doesn't have to stoop down to do Wrestlemania unless the pay day is crazy.

I can never tell if people are serious when they don't know if people are serious about their Taylor Swift love. She's a chart topping hit maker that makes fun music. What's not to love?

strobogo

Banned
I mean better as in somebody who didn't suck (IMO). Obviously she doesn't have to stoop down to do Wrestlemania unless the pay day is crazy.

1989 is dope. I don't know how at least a couple of songs wouldn't appeal to someone. She's not the teenage girl singing about ex boyfriends anymore. I never gave a shit either, but I was converted and am happy to jam to some of her stuff.

Top Bottom