• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

scabro

It's like you don't even realize they had Kid Ink perform. They would've been better off having Brie Mode play on loop for 10 minutes.

taylor-swift-4-1414122802.gif

RP912

Banned
It's understandable to not like the Matrix sequels...but The Matrix though. The movie was amazing. My popcorn dropped the moment the lady jumped in the air for 10 seconds without falling down and the camera angles going 360.

The Matrix trilogy>>>>>Star Wars trilogy

bring it the fuck on I'm standing by my opinion.

zychi

Banned
It's understandable to not like the Matrix sequels...but The Matrix though. The movie was amazing. My popcorn dropped the moment the lady jumped in the air for 10 seconds without falling down and the camera angles going 360.

The Matrix trilogy>>>>>Star Wars trilogy

bring it the fuck on I'm standing by my opinion.

You're wrong about M>Original SW

But the first Matrix was the best ever "go in blind" entertainment I've ever done. I went to see it because of Keanu, and it was amazing.

strobogo

Banned
I could go with MIB being better than Ghostbusters 2. We'll know the true gimmick poster when someone says they like RIPD more than MIB and Ghostbusters.

RP912

Banned
You're wrong about M>Original SW

But the first Matrix was the best ever "go in blind" entertainment I've ever done. I went to see it because of Keanu, and it was amazing.

original Star Wars is brutal to watch nowadays. I love the series but I can easily watch the Matrix Revolutions over Return of the Jedi.

NoRéN;158849452 said:
Ghostbusters 2>>>>>>>>>Men in Black 1, 2 and 3 plus the cartoon>>>Ghostbusters

myman.gif

Dark City is much better than The Matrix. The Matrix is based on a philosophical posit every freshman stoner stumbles their way into, while Dark City's is far more challenging and genuinely unsettling.

strobogo

Banned
Dark City is much better than The Matrix. The Matrix is based on a philosophical posit every freshman stoner stumbles their way into, while Dark City's is far more challenging and genuinely unsettling.

The acting in Dark City is atrocious, though. Everyone is so over the top and ridiculous. It's barely watchable.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spiders, I'm going to see Tanya Donelly next month. Can I borrow your CM Punk shirt? I would like to wooo her over.

The acting in Dark City is atrocious, though. Everyone is so over the top and ridiculous. It's barely watchable.

The acting in the movie is fine, esp. considering the movie's roots in pulp noir and sci-fi. Rufus Sewell, in particular, I remember being quite good.

And The Matrix has some of the worst acting and dialogue this side of the SW prequels, so it's not like it has much to beat.

Edit: Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best movie, easily.

strobogo

Banned
The acting in the movie is fine, esp. considering the movie's roots in pulp noir and sci-fi. Rufus Sewell, in particular, I remember being quite good.

And The Matrix has some of the worst acting and dialogue this side of the SW prequels, so it's not like it has much to beat.

Edit: Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best movie, easily.

I completely disagree. I think Dark City is a bad movie all around. It looks cheap and flimsy and has terrible acting.

dream

I think Dark City's acting is intentional. They're all automatons in a simulacrum, and I think their acting creates a layer of abstraction between what they're doing and what actually is real.

Top Bottom