• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

DIARY_0329_35-2653811393_0.0.0.jpg

Well....there it is. Hahaha

Of course they have Neville lose.
You marks are somethin else.

not a bad match however neville sold the curb stomp bad
I noticed this too. Terrible selling on the second curb stomp. He kept his head up WAY too long. I was like WTF is he doing? I started to cringe. This is the curb stomp. It's one of the most brutal finishers in WWE and this idiot rookie with the big ears sells it the worst I've ever seen by not making it look strong by holding his dumb head up for a half hour.

If I was Rollins I'd be chewing him out backstage right now. Him and Dunn probably are.

krae_man

How pointless is the Jericho podcast is going to be? He's going to ask one token Smark question like "how does it feel to have everyone in the audience over the age of 10 boo you?" then then read only off of the John Cena is awesome PR sheet no?

He should absolutely NOT have won. That was the right thing to do - make Neville look good, but Rollins - the more experienced pro in storyline, should get the win.

He lost to the WWE champion. It's really not a problem.

To the world champion. It's not like he's out here jobbing to Stardust.

Neville looked good, it's not a burial.

So you're saying he should have beat the WWE Champion?

Lol.

The moment he came out I knew it was his loss. My words never implied he should have won. Relax.

You marks are somethin else.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not a "mark".

Top Bottom