• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Let's go all out and find Cody his Madeline Pryor, huh?

Madelyne_Pryor,_Nathaniel_Essex_and_N'Astirh_(Earth-616).jpg

I know this looks awful to start the hour with when they could have put in the Rollins match, but, well, Cena is still sorta their go-to TV draw with kids because WWE won't actually spend enough time pushing anyone that people actually like and are such cowards that they won't take any risks for even a single week.

They think this is the perfect match to try to hold people away. I mean it's Cena. JOHN. CENA! USA USA USA!

...At least Heel Cena is a little different. Could be worse?

Branson

I know this looks awful to start the hour with when they could have put in the Rollins match, but, well, Cena is still sorta their go-to TV draw with kids because WWE won't actually spend enough time pushing anyone that people actually like and are such cowards that they won't take any risks for even a single week.

They think this is the perfect match to try to hold people away. I mean it's Cena. JOHN. CENA! USA USA USA!

...At least Heel Cena is a little different. Could be worse?
Hear the crowd? THEY LOVE HIM

Wynnebeck

Banned
I haven't watched wrestling in years, but this is a pretty entertaining match. Why is John Cena the USA Champ though? Last time I watched, he was the WWE Champ. :(

Dazzler

This weekly defence is so utterly pointless considering there's no chance he loses and everyone knows it.

Also lol at how loud cena is in ring

Toki767

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but this is a pretty entertaining match. Why is John Cena the USA Champ though? Last time I watched, he was the WWE Champ. :(

Because being the US Champion is the only way he'll get to wrestle people who aren't Big Show and Kane in 2015.

Ithil

This weekly defence is so utterly pointless considering there's no chance he loses and everyone knows it.

Also lol at how loud cena is in ring

The weekly defence is exactly the place he should lose it. Once it becomes normal to have a good match every week defending it, someone beats him one week.

Kusagari

This whole elevating the title thing just feels so pointless to me.

The second Cena loses the title is going to go back to irrelevance and we all know it.

Top Bottom