• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really hope Bryan's first feud is Bray. Have Bray tell him how no ones on his side now that he's gotten his goal. Say he's the one who brainwashes people into chanting for him so he can marry a diva and become rich and wealthy.

And Cena goes away

Ithil

Something just popped into my head I'd forgotten about completely, the fucking single horn added to Ryback's theme to denote Axel. It was so loud, out of place and seemingly barely in tune that it made me laugh out loud.

I really hope Bryan's first feud is Bray. Have Bray tell him how no ones on his side now that he's gotten his goal. Say he's the one who brainwashes people into chanting for him so he can marry a diva and become rich and wealthy.

And Cena goes away

Getting Bray far away from cena to be with other top guys would be the best possible outcome.revisit the shield feud perhaps

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Tell me about it! I come here, become a full member, gift WrassleGAF with videos and flash animations, and get nothing while my stupid kid brother shows up and gets a tag as a Junior by taking a poll!?! That's straight up burial!

I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THAT WINDOW, TERRA!

I WILL BURY YOU!

Seriously though, congrats bro!

tumblr_mj216krbgd1rt73joo3_250.gif

tumblr_mj216krbgd1rt73joo4_250.gif

somedevil

More on Devitt:

[NJPW News] It has been announced that Prince Devitt has officially sent out a notice for his resignation from New Japan Pro Wrestling.

The Chairman of NJPW, Naoki Sugabayashi, has officially revealed that Prince Devitt has received a proposal of resignation from Devitt. Sugabayashi stated that he is willing to continue negotiations with Devitt and hopes that a relationship between the two parties can be continued in the future. Though at this time it Devitt has stated that his match at Ryogoku is his “last show”.

Sugabayashi stated that he will honor Devitt’s request if that is indeed what he wishes to do, but negotiations do indeed to still be open as well.

So how long does it take for him to get his Visa and pass his medicals to show up in NXT?

Razorskin

----- ------
Sorry if this is a repost

http://corporate.wwe.com/news/2014/2014_4_7.jsp

STAMFORD, Conn., April 7, 2014 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that WWE Network has 667,287* subscribers and is well on its way to reaching its goal of 1 million subscribers by the end of 2014 just 42 days after launching in the U.S., making it the fastest-growing digital subscription service. This announcement comes following a historic WrestleMania® 30, which aired live on WWE Network as well as on pay-per-view through satellite and cable providers from a sold-out Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.

*Current subscriber number does not account for potential failures to comply with subscription terms and six month commitment

So who goes after the Shield now? Do they have a big feud with 3MB?! Maybe they go back after the Wyatts...

I'm thinking tonight they have a rematch from last night (or possibly just a straight tag since Billy is hurt), and we finally get the breakup, likely with Ambrose being the one to turn on Rollins and Reigns. There's really nowhere else they can take the group, and I think it's time they get the chance to go out on their own.

As the lone Usos mark here I'm wondering where they can possibly go. Wish they would let Harper and Rowan tag up. Or two of the Shield guys while their respective leaders chase singles gold.

70% there with 90% of the appeal to sign up having passed.

Word-of-mouth means more than you would think. With WM going so well and not having any hiccups, people are going to recommend the service to others.

As the lone Usos mark here I'm wondering where they can possibly go. Wish they would let Harper and Rowan tag up. Or two of the Shield guys while their respective leaders chase singles gold.

I'm an Uso mark too bro. I think it'll be Harper and Rowan. Nothing else makes sense.

So Jarrett's group has a name - Global Force Wrestling, a logo, and 8x10s of Karen's cleavage for sale. No roster, start date, or station was announced.

kiguel182

Now the Network just needs to have Raw and Smackdown on the day after they air. It would be perfect if it did that.

It's the only bummer right now.

kiguel182

I feel like they'll get that in their next TV deal. It's apparently something they are fighting big for.

I wondered about that too. They are negotiating that now right?

If they don't air it live I think they might make a deal. It's already on Hulu Plus so WWE just needs to get a similar deal.

I wondered about that too. They are negotiating that now right?

If they don't air it live I think they might make a deal. It's already on Hulu Plus so WWE just needs to get a similar deal.

Yeah, they are negotiating now and that is apparently one of the biggest contentions for them. Networks want longer exclusivity, WWE wants shorter.

Ithil

WOAH

that seems low, no? Who's going to subscribe after Mania?

Meltzer was expecting 1-1.5 million if I recall correctly.

He said he didn't any idea of the number, but that 1-1.5 would be an excellent number, and well on the way to being profitable.

I don't think I'm going to make it to Raw. Even with all the booze, I only slept for about 4 hours. So tired.

You must go, Stro. YOU MUST GO. People will think you're part of PG-13 and ask for your autograph!!

Yeah, they are negotiating now and that is apparently one of the biggest contentions for them. Networks want longer exclusivity, WWE wants shorter.

Do the networks get big viewership from the re-runs of Raw and Smackdown during the week?

You must go, Stro. YOU MUST GO. People will think you're part of PG-13 and ask for your autograph!!

Do the networks get big viewership from the re-runs of Raw and Smackdown during the week?

No one re-runs them, so it doesn't really make sense. I guess they just don't want people to say "well I'll just skip it live and watch it on the Network".

No one re-runs them, so it doesn't really make sense.

Yeah, that's madness then. Copyright and Exclusivity seems so outdated in this global technological media world. People want content and will do what they can to get it. WWE seems aware of this and have provided the WWE Network, yet TV Networks are getting all petty about wanting the content longer. I guess if they are paying to help produce the shows, I can understand somewhat.

Universal HD re-airs Raw and SD on Saturdays, but no one watches that station. Even then, when WWE wanted the Network on regular TV, Universal didn't want to sell it to them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Make sure to use the DDP gif wherever it applies. Revolution.

Okay, I need to know: I completely skipped Mr. T's speech during the HOF. But skimming through the thread, it looks like it was completely awkwardly bad, with him rambling on and on about his mother or something. Is it worth going back to sit through?

Or is it just one of those, you kinda had to be there to witness how awkward this is kind of things?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I need to know: I completely skipped Mr. T's speech during the HOF. But skimming through the thread, it looks like it was completely awkwardly bad, with him rambling on and on about his mother or something. Is it worth going back to sit through?

Or is it just one of those, you kinda had to be there to witness how awkward this is kind of things?

Don't go back to watch T. It's not worth it.

New page:

AIAKKDjl.jpg

Top Bottom