• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

charsace

WE DON'T WANT OR NEED MORE INTEREST IN TOTAL DIVAS. THAT SHIT IS RUINING WOMEN IN THE WWE EVEN MORE. (IMO)

tumblr_mx1t4hPowF1r1h19go1_500.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I want to see Eva Marie and AJ at Extreme Rules in an explosive barbed wire match like the Megumi Kudo vs Combat Toyoda one.

Could be a classic.

#AllredAJ

HHH should watch all matches from a throne from behind the ring (based on camera location) just like Khan does in MK2.

I imagine it going a little bit like this actually:

Random Jobber: Die monster, you do not belong in this world.

Lord Haitch: It was not by my hand that I have once again given booking powers. I was called here by smarks, who wish to give me tribute.

RJ: Tribute!?! You job out their favorites, and give them farting gimmicks.

H: Perhaps the same can be said of all businesses.

RJ: Your words are as empty as your soul. The WWE Universe ill needs a savior such as you.

H: What is a jobber? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... It's burying time!

*The King of Kings plays*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love how in this and the CM Punk promo he shows no emotion. He's like a wrestling robot, programmed only to destroy dreams and induce pissing.

It's a really smart way to use a guy who can't cut promos very well. That said, returning Brock has been 100 times better than 'Here Comes The Pain' Brock. And I say that as someone who loved that era too.

Just release a WWE Brock game every year and be done with it. Every match in story mode will be Undertaker jobbing.
Frank Mir minigame where you punch Frank Mir while the match loads

Pavaloo

Can't wait for tonight

Expecting a real americans segment where Zeb shit talks Cezzy only for Hogan to come in and praise him BROTHER

TL21xx

Banned
A Junior and already has a badass tag.

You are being pushed too hard, you need to pay more dues.

Tell me about it! I come here, become a full member, gift WrassleGAF with videos and flash animations, and get nothing while my stupid kid brother shows up and gets a tag as a Junior by taking a poll!?! That's straight up burial!

I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THAT WINDOW, TERRA!

I WILL BURY YOU!

Seriously though, congrats bro!

Tell me about it! I come here, become a full member, gift WrassleGAF with videos and flash animations, and get nothing while my stupid kid brother shows up and gets a tag as a Junior by taking a poll!?! That's straight up burial!

I WILL BURY YOU!

You sound like Bret Hart, while your younger Brother is clearly the cooler and far more talented Owen Hart.

kiguel182

I WILL BURY YOU!

We need to poop in his bag to make him learn some respect. Old school style.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

I WILL BURY YOU!

Been here since 2012 and still no tag? Some of us just aren't meant to be GAF Champions. You are a B+ poster.

DMczaf

I WILL BURY YOU!

Sounds like you need to kick his leg out of his leg.

Vylash

Seems like WWE is teasing an NXT debut tonight? It'll probably be Rusev but I'm hoping for Paige too, AJ literally beat everyone last night

Laserfrog

Just like some of Bret's best friends are smiles and dry eyes?
I see how it is.

Hey, Bret looked happy to be at Wrestlemania, maybe he's turned a corner. Maybe he got out of bed on Sunday and said to himself "You know what? I'll start living moment to moment, Things are going pretty well for ol' Bret 'The Hitman' Hart right now" and he went to the kitchen and got himself a cool glass of orange juice.

DMczaf

Hey, Bret looked happy to be at Wrestlemania, maybe he's turned a corner. Maybe he got out of bed on Sunday and said to himself "You know what? I'll start living moment to moment, Things are going pretty well for ol' Bret 'The Hitman' Hart right now" and he went to the kitchen and got himself a cool glass of orange juice.

But when he opened the fridge, he discovered someone drank the last of the orange juice.

Top Bottom