• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Vylash

YzTE0Rw.jpg

Wait a minute...Shaniqua? Return confirmed?

Shaniqua.jpg

tm24

Yeah, I'd never heard of him either, but he looks pretty impressive from those clips - as per usual, can't wait for the DVD.

Like the entire place was confused because absolutely no one in the American legion knew who he was. He encouraged the Who are you? chants but by the end of the match, everyone was getting Please Come back chants. Also, no one knew his last name so we kept chanting Trevor. Talked to him at intermission and he pointed me towards this

http://ondemand.cwf247.com/?p=1242

Which has him and Everett in a match so i'll probably check it out

Found a highlight vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWIE8tMgv9I

Might watch that because a 65 min indy match is a little too much for me

I SAW A STING MASK!

I don't think they did, they had the crowd sounds from the Ziggler superstars match for some reason too. At least I think that's it, I don't remember ZIggler chants last night...

Haha yeah that's what I meant. When Bryan won they also had the soundfeed from superstars going so you heard Goldberg chants.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If Taker retires, that means the Kane-Taker rivalry ended on a 3-0 winning streak by Kane and all for the World title.

YEAH!

KaneWorldHeaviweightChampion_display_image.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Aredy been posted. Total bullshit. No way would the ref have counted it, no way would Undertaker go along with it.

The thing people don't seem to understand is Brock doesn't care if he wins or loses. He just wants to get paid. If Brock went into business for himself, he would have pinned Triple H or made him legit submitted. People who think Brock changed the ending are the markiest marks that have ever marked.

I hope tonight is good.

Last year was amazing. I was disappointed in the WM crowd last night.

If Sting shows up tonight, I really would be happy. If he doesn't I will be a little sad.

Edit: Jesus sorry for the rambling.

PaulLFC

They had a graphic on the titantron that said 21-1.

Sure it wasn't planned.

LOL.
Graphics can probably be changed quickly, or they had both 21-1 and 22-0 ready to go so as few people as possible would know what was going to happen. Having said that I have no doubt it was planned.

zychi

Banned
The murder gets into the hall of fame, and the woman beater, who has no affiliation with WWE gets a job.

No
No
No

Top Bottom