• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

They lived through Punk being a champion for over a year, they can live through Bryan.

At least you'll enjoy it!

v4c1rAO.png

Marvel

could never
Cannot believe what I just saw, finished up WM and I'm legitshook.

I was sure Bryan would lose and Taker would win! lost my avatar too :( fuck lol.

Watching Wrestlemania again til the Raw pores how and it didn't seem like 4 hours at all. I can't really remember the show dragging.

This Triple H entrance is godly. Is that third chick NEMANYAH?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just now found out The Jesus and the Mary Chain guy did Bray's theme. I gotta pay more attention.

16 Horsepower would be cool for Wyatts too

Ithil

Watching Wrestlemania again til the Raw pores how and it didn't seem like 4 hours at all. I can't really remember the show dragging.

This Triple H entrance is godly. Is that third chick NEMANYAH?

No confirmation on who they were, and they might have just been models or something, but people thought they recognized Charlotte and Sasha Banks from NXT as two of them.

Aiii

So not worth it
I've already rewatched the entire PPV just now and this morning the stuff from Taker onwards.

I love wrestling right now, can't wait for WWE to ruin it, not tonight though, tonight will be epic.

Vylash

I've already rewatched the entire PPV just now and this morning the stuff from Taker onwards.

I love wrestling right now, can't wait for WWE to ruin it, not tonight though, tonight will be epic.

I absolutely can't wait for the crowd tonight and to see where things go, I wonder who this year's chosen one will be

Heel

Now hold on just a minute, playa. Total Divas is rad. The men are actually the best part. A Jeff Jarrett (and no doubt Vince Russo) worked reality show with a roster of TNA rejects, ROH rejects, and guys from random Tennessee/Alabama indies sounds excellent.

Agree with this. I don't see myself getting invested in a new wrestling promotion through in-ring wrassle story lines. Depends on their execution, but this could be something interesting.

somedevil

Update on the Undertaker:

WWE.com can confirm that, following last's night historic match with Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker was immediately taken to Ochsner Medical Center. After a CT scan and other medical testing, he was diagnosed with a severe concussion and was kept overnight for further evaluation. He was discharged early Monday afternoon."

I wonder if he shows up for Raw.

The line has been drawn with Brock breaking Taker's streak. Now we see who the real men are, and who are the boys still pissing their pants who don't know anything about This Business ™.

If you were on the right side the whole time, I see you. If you joined the bandwagon last night, that's cool as well. If you're still in denial, SIT DOWN, MARK.

Toki767

The line has been drawn with Brock breaking Taker's streak. Now we see who the real men are, and who are the boys still pissing their pants who don't know anything about This Business ™.

If you were on the right side the whole time, I see you. If you joined the bandwagon last night, that's cool as well. If you're still in denial, SIT DOWN, MARK.

Denial about what? It being planned or it being a good idea?

You gotta wonder who knew about the streak ending before the match last night.

I'm guessing: Vince, Haitch, Steph, Taker, Brock, Heyman, the Ref so he doesn't fuck up, and the guy who does the graphics.

There's no way in hell it wouldn't have leaked otherwise. Must've been a really tight group.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You gotta wonder who knew about the streak ending before the match last night.

I'm guessing: Vince, Haitch, Steph, Taker, Brock, Heyman, the Ref so he doesn't fuck up, and the guy who does the graphics.

There's no way in hell it wouldn't have leaked otherwise. Must've been a really tight group.

It did leak at the last minute, betting shows it.

sajj316

Second German suplex I believe.

I assume this was the reason Taker hit the mat for a majority of his match. I was wondering why but it all makes sense. That taken into consideration, it is no longer a "boring" match. Glad he could finish and walk to the back. It's over Mark. Make babies with Michelle and hopefully we can get a second generation Taker.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I assume this was the reason Taker hit the mat for a majority of his match. I was wondering why but it all makes sense. That taken into consideration, it is no longer a "boring" match. Glad he could finish and walk to the back. It's over Mark. Make babies with Michelle and and hopefully we can get a second generation Taker.

003.jpg

Top Bottom