• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

sajj316

003.jpg

Can't unsee .. I said new babies :)

Big One

Banned
Someone said something in the WM30 thread that got me thinking.

Since Taker/Sting is off the table, most likely, maybe Wyatts/Sting?
I would mark out if they did a Taker/Sting vs. Wyatt Family handicap tag match at Summerslam. Maybe add Kane to the mix in his old gimmick.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Super psyched for Raw After Wrestlemania tonight.

I was in the crowd last year. New Orleans has a lot to live up to after the last 2 years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, it's saying a lot now. But give it a year or so, and I think Bray might be one of my favorites of all time. What a great gimmick and what a great guy doing it.

He's only 26, but he cuts promos and acts like a veteran. Guess that's the benefit of coming from a wrestling family that doesn't cry all the time.

lupinko

Man, it's saying a lot now. But give it a year or so, and I think Bray might be one of my favorites of all time. What a great gimmick and what a great guy doing it.

He's only 26, but he cuts promos and acts like a veteran. Guess that's the benefit of coming from a wrestling family that doesn't cry all the time.

But what about his bro Bo?

Super psyched for Raw After Wrestlemania tonight.

I was in the crowd last year. New Orleans has a lot to live up to after the last 2 years.

I want to thank you for your contributions to last years Raw. I think Nola can do it tonight since the crowd won't be as big as it was last night.

Hopefully Fandango gets another push.
i413gr3ItcM9g.gif

It should be fun.
iW83ZH67G00FP.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Whatever happened with Taker's first wife, the one DDP supposedly stalked because he had nothing better waiting for him at home.

My Network .gifs look really fucking jerky for some reason. Kinda annoying since I worked so long on them. They're even supposed to be 33FPS and everything ;_;

I failed my Queen ;_;

Big One

Banned
After discussing it with a load of people I think I've kind of settled in on things here and let this sink in. Honestly this was an awesome event. The entire theme of the show and focus is on the new generation if you really think about it from the crowd reactions to things, Cesaro winning the Battle Royale, the Shield squashing the Old Guys, the promo with three of the biggest stars in wrestling history putting over the night as being a night for the new generation of talent, Bryan overcoming rather incomprehensible odds and making Batista tap out with ease, the Streak ending. Just so perfectly suited together...then there's John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt.

strobogo

Banned
"Hello fellas, my name is Sheamus Backlund and I am the love child of Sheamus and Bob Backlund."

003.jpg

Do you think his dick is tan?

iIcLJ1M22a5os.gif

My Network .gifs look really fucking jerky for some reason. Kinda annoying since I worked so long on them. They're even supposed to be 33FPS and everything ;_;

I failed my Queen ;_;

Depends on your browser. IE makes them all herky jerky, Chrome makes them hyper speed, and Firefox makes them good but usually just slightly sped up.

Aiii

So not worth it
After discussing it with a load of people I think I've kind of settled in on things here and let this sink in. Honestly this was an awesome event. The entire theme of the show and focus is on the new generation if you really think about it from the crowd reactions to things, Cesaro winning the Battle Royale, the Shield squashing the Old Guys, the promo with three of the biggest stars in wrestling history putting over the night as being a night for the new generation of talent, Bryan overcoming rather incomprehensible odds and making Batista tap out with ease, the Streak ending. Just so perfectly suited together...then there's John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt.

This guy gets it.

Depends on your browser. IE makes them all herky jerky, Chrome makes them hyper speed, and Firefox makes them good but usually just slightly sped up.

I used FF, and they still look off.

I hope they fix their PC player in general. It's seriously terrible. Took me forever just to find the stuff I wanted to .gif, then I had to rewind a bunch of times until the moments I wanted were in HD. All of that and a side of buffering.

GIF of Andrew Everett being awesome;

Andrew_Everett.gif

I didnt know who Trevor Lee was before that opener, but goddamn do i love him now

I never posted my live impressions, i will probably do it tomorrow

Yeah, I'd never heard of him either, but he looks pretty impressive from those clips - as per usual, can't wait for the DVD.

Top Bottom