• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

kiguel182

tumblr_mc9lmdm35x1rvjj9u1c.gif

Is that Paige? Why is the ref trying to get away?

EDIT: New Paige

Entropia

No One Remembers
Interesting, so of the 12 people who think HHH wins over Bryan 9 people think he'll win. Wonder who the other 3 went with!? Unless they did a "OMG BRYAN WILL BE IN THE MATCH TOO SO HE WINS?!" non-sense.

Also there are 11 less people that think Bryan wins both matches :(

Striker

Well, he's in better shape than most wrestlers in their 50s.
He's 44, so give him six years. Still, he hasn't wrestled an awful lot in the past three years outside Wrestlemania and SummerSlam shows. And most of his bouts are no DQ where he gets to use weapons.

Bryan looks legit against big guys because he's doing it with strikes and submissions, not throwing them around. He's hitting dudes really hard and putting them in holds, which MMA has proven is is a pretty viable way to stop bigger guys. I buy Bryan's kicks and elbows a whole lot more than Rey's kicks.
Bryan's strikes are so far above what Punk does anymore. I can buy Bryan kicking and using applied submissions on larger guys and getting away with it. His moveset sets it up and works well. I don't get that same idea for Punk. Reminds me when they did the Bork promo how he's a wanna-be tough guy but Bork is a legitimate beast. It's hard to argue with what he's saying, heel or not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Bryan will be a victim of a screwjob, he just won't be able to get it done. They'll attribute it to probably him wrestling an entire match earlier, or being too injured to continue past a certain spot, or something - but I'm confident that little gnome won't have his precious.

Marvel

could never
Irate Hunter will come down to ringside and fuck over Bryan in the Triple Threat I can sense it.

CM Punk has always had a sloppy/lazy looking strike routine. It's like he spots a sequence he likes from Japan and 'borrows' it. He's a Poor Man's Steve Corino!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always liked Cena's US Title redesign. I really did.

strobogo

Banned
Alright, voting closed since I believe there is some fuckery afoot since Vince/Shane vs HBK/God now has 348 votes.

Your winner, with 96% of the vote, Backlash 2006.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, voting closed since I believe there is some fuckery afoot since Vince/Shane vs HBK/God now has 348 votes.

Your winner, with 96% of the vote, Backlash 2006.

:O

Jesus!

Roman is smaller in mass than Cena and Tista, smaller in height than Orton and Cesaro. i'd say he's 6'1, maybe around 225, 230.

not the biggest guy around for sure.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrath's moveset is boring.

And you marks talking about Tony wasn't that bad but nobody defends Larry Z. He was as 'passable' as Tony. Even made me laugh a few times.

Ithil

He's not as tall as they make him out to be. I think he's shorter than Rollins.

They're billed as Rollins = 6'1, Reigns = 6'3, Ambrose 6'4. I've seen enough of Ambrose to believe he's a legit 6'4 or so, Reigns they might be exaggerating slightly, but he's not short.

But the days of 6'6, 300 pound mastodons is behind us.

Marvel

could never
Nattie and Summer were both at fault for that. Summer didn't even jump right and Nat was bending completely forward.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

And you marks talking about Tony wasn't that bad but nobody defends Larry Z. He was as 'passable' as Tony. Even made me laugh a few times.

I'll defend both Adam Bomb and Larry Z to the end. Love those men.

strobogo

Banned

Tony was good. Larry was terrible because he never did anything to help put over guys in the ring, which is really his main job as a color man. He only put himself over. All the fucking time. And would usually ignore or outright shit on stuff in the ring. And he was supposed to be a face announcer doing this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He keeps talking about how Wrath is big and strong and has a big future in this company.
During Malenko vs Mysterio, he talks about how Malenko's an incredible wrestler because of his history and his attitude.

Larry puts over plenty of people

strobogo

Banned
He keeps talking about how Wrath is big and strong and has a big future in this company.
During Malenko vs Mysterio, he talks about how Malenko's an incredible wrestler because of his history and his attitude.

Larry puts over plenty of people

He's a piece of shit with an annoying old man voice who talks more about golf than wrestling. Larry can suck it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Larry's also solely responsible for Scott Hall getting noticed.

I think I hate Jerry Flynn. And god do I hate Ernest Miller and his shitty kicks, and his shitty gets hired because of Eric, and the fact that he looks three times his age but wears some fucking overalls without a shirt. Cat is the one who can suck it.

Also, what's with Canadian wrestlers and wearing hockey jerseys in their hometown? Why don't they get shit for that? That's more pandering than god damn John Cena times a hundred. YEah Bret, we get it. You're Canadian and hockey. Yeah Jericho, I get it. And I'm loling at the Buff/Scott angle. 'You care about the fans', but the fans hate Buff, Scott, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Just watched Bret Hart's Wrestlemania Rewind on the Network and they totally put over wrestling two matches at Wrestlemania being something only a Legend could do.

Daniel Bryan is legend tier confirmed. I was thinking he was getting set up for the Chris Benoit/Eddie Guerrero victory celebration moment, but maybe he's getting set up for the Bret Hart/Face Locker Room with Owen Hart in the aisle Celebration with Hunter playing the part of Owen.

Razorskin

----- ------
Just watched Bret Hart's Wrestlemania Rewind on the Network and they totally put over wrestling two matches at Wrestlemania being something only a Legend could do.

Daniel Bryan is legend tier confirmed. I was thinking he was getting set up for the Chris Benoit/Eddie Guerrero victory celebration moment, but maybe he's getting set up for the Bret Hart/Face Locker Room with Owen Hart in the aisle Celebration with Hunter playing the part of Owen.

Dude Triple H is the one wrestling two matches, he's going over.

XenoRaven

Larry's also solely responsible for Scott Hall getting noticed.

I think I hate Jerry Flynn. And god do I hate Ernest Miller and his shitty kicks, and his shitty gets hired because of Eric, and the fact that he looks three times his age but wears some fucking overalls without a shirt. Cat is the one who can suck it.

Also, what's with Canadian wrestlers and wearing hockey jerseys in their hometown? Why don't they get shit for that? That's more pandering than god damn John Cena times a hundred. YEah Bret, we get it. You're Canadian and hockey. Yeah Jericho, I get it. And I'm loling at the Buff/Scott angle. 'You care about the fans', but the fans hate Buff, Scott, so I wouldn't worry about it.
I think the difference is they do it in their home town as opposed to going to Omaha and talking about how thrilled they are to be FINALLY BACK RIGHT HERE IN OMAHA.

They're billed as Rollins = 6'1, Reigns = 6'3, Ambrose 6'4. I've seen enough of Ambrose to believe he's a legit 6'4 or so, Reigns they might be exaggerating slightly, but he's not short.

But the days of 6'6, 300 pound mastodons is behind us.

That Joe Manganiello guy was legit huge, dude towered over Hogan and Arnold and both of those guys are tall. And he's got striations

Top Bottom