• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

somedevil

Here is the quarter breakdowns for the 18-49 male demo and the winner is soon to be new champion Daniel Bryan:

Over-run: The over-run drew a show-high 2.68 rating - easily the highest over-run rating during Mania Season

All the higher segments involve the possibility of Daniel Bryan showing up:

- Q5: Raw popped a 2.55 rating for the second-half of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon teasing a Bryan appearance, plus one commercial at the end of the segment.

- Q12: Raw increased to a 2.21 rating for the second-half of Piper's Pit, one commercial, and the first-half of the original WrestleMania main event of Randy Orton vs. Batista.

The other high segment involved Cena and Wyatt:

Q9: Raw rebounded to a 2.17 rating at the top of the Third Hour for John Cena's post-match sneak-up on the Wyatts, one commercial, and A.J. Lee vs. Naomi.

The lowest segment:

Q2: Raw fell to a show-low 1.66 rating for two commercials and the first-half of IC champion Big E. vs. Alberto Del Rio.

Sokantish

Here is the quarter breakdowns for the 18-49 male demo and the winner is soon to be new champion Daniel Bryan:

The lowest segment:

Dang, Bryan's a draw!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only thing I liked about WCW Horsemen

Malenko and Benoit just beating the shit out of everyone in the ring.

Xater

Find out next season on Total Divas

If it's true I am pretty sure we will know way earlier than that.

Has anyone already mentioned the Total Divas timeline? Shit is more complicated than Primer. Well at least if you are not accepting their version of how things went.

Also holy shit no one gives a shit about the IC belt, Big E or Del Rio. Just like me!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Notification via Twitter DM from Pepsi City:

"I locked myself out of my gaf account. I'm at the airport and my (and Bret Hart's) flight is delayed. He isn't crying about it yet."

CC: Laserfrog

Ithil

The lowest segment:

So I think that indicates it's not just Triple H drawing in viewers for this story, people are interested in seeing what happens with Bryan.

Kaladin

You know you've become friends with a band when they trust you with a shipment of 100 CDs to restock their merch table when they come through your town.

Marvel

could never
HHH_zpsd5812431.jpg

Dem pythons.

Heel

Interpreting ratings from the last segment from the last RAW before the biggest show of the year as some kind of proof that Daniel Bryan is a draw, in a segment he isn't even billed for. Interesting spin from the unkempt.

Interpreting ratings from the last segment from the last RAW before the biggest show of the year as some kind of proof that Daniel Bryan is a draw, in a segment he isn't even billed for. Interesting spin from the unkempt.

In a segment they told you, without telling you, he was going to show up. "Sent him to New Orleans. Oh and by the way the match is No DQ." Then HHH comes out for it. The quarter then peaked when Bryan returned.

That's kinda mean-spirited, friend. With that said, I agree with you, friend.

BHZ Mayor

Heel
(Today, 01:57 PM)

sajj316

I think it was pretty expected that Daniel Bryan would show up in the last segment of RAW considering he didn't show up for almost 6 hours worth of RAW programming

somedevil

Don't know why I'm replying to this but here was the whole description of the segment:

Over-run: The over-run drew a show-high 2.68 rating - easily the highest over-run rating during Mania Season.

The final segment started with 1.609 million viewers at 11:00 p.m., peaked with 1.758 million viewers at 11:04 p.m. when Bryan attacked Hunter, and went off the air with 1.752 million viewers.

Yeah

Gosh, I hate Daniel Bryan fans. And you dorks have the gall to make fun of children that like John Cena, that's what really gets me.

Can you even see yourselves right now? Take a moment of quiet reflection and look over your last few posts. Stop embarrassing yourselves and us by association.

Gosh, I hate Daniel Bryan fans. And you dorks have the gall to make fun of children that like John Cena, that's what really gets me.

Can you even see yourselves right now? Take a moment of quiet reflection and look over your last few posts. Stop embarrassing yourselves and us by association.

Friend, bean breath, please shoot on AJ Lee fans next.

Laserfrog

Notification via Twitter DM from Pepsi City:

"I locked myself out of my gaf account. I'm at the airport and my (and Bret Hart's) flight is delayed. He isn't crying about it yet."

CC: Laserfrog

Poor Bret, the guy was a good host on the Theszcast. He only cried a couple of times.

kiguel182

Anybody knows why we stopped getting full breakdowns?

I miss those. The ratings wars seem to be less exciting know that there is only a less complete breakdown.

Heel

If you want to celebrate Daniel Bryan's "drawing power" as an accomplishment, he must also shoulder the blame. I challenge you all to look up the ratings for the RAW before the last WrestleMania.

It's time to realize a program centered around this overachiever is not best for business by a long shot. Let me guess, now it's everyone but Daniel Bryan's fault.

yep, it's the last 5 minutes of the last RAW before WM. El Torito vs Hornswaggle would draw.

Friend, bean breath, please shoot on AJ Lee fans next.
AJ Lee fans have an excuse for everything. She can never do anything wrong in their eyes.

You know what I hate most about Daniel Bryan? He stole CM Punk's Wrestlemania moment.

Then these mouth breathers tell me not to cheer for a quitter, that he quit on me. Without a shed of gratitude either that that's the root cause of that dirty bum they love so much's success.

Kaladin

I would actually hype Undertaker delivering a retirement speech all night at Raw, and then after he comes out and is about to start talking, Sting's music hits and it's a repeat of Lesnar coming in to challenge Cena.....only this time it's for the streak next year.

Top Bottom