• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

BkOw7S4CIAARb0s.png

It's time to realize a program centered around this overachiever is not best for business by a long shot. Let me guess, now it's everyone but Daniel Bryan's fault.

You're late on this, friend Heel. It's been the go-to safety net any episode that gets low ratings.

Sephzilla

If Cena does marry Nikki, Cena and Bryan are brothers in law.

If Cena does marry Nikkie, it will be the most desperate attempt for Cena to leach off of someone else's popularity yet.

Priest: "Bryan, do you?"

Bryan: "YES!"

Priest: "Brie, do you?"

Brie: "I do"

Priest: "I now pronounce you man and---"

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!

Cena: "Congrats Daniel and Brie, I just wanted to come out here and thank you personally and let you know that Nikki and I have also decided to get married RIGHT HERE TONIGHT!"

Razorskin

----- ------
If Cena does marry Nikkie, it will be the most desperate attempt for Cena to leach off of someone else's popularity yet.

Cena: "Congrats Daniel and Brie, I just wanted to come out here and thank you personally and let you know that Nikki and I have also decided to get married RIGHT HERE TONIGHT!"

I'm going to be so disappointed if it doesn't go down like this.

That sounds absolutely amazing. Please Vince, let it happen!

Vylash

Don't forget Bryan raising Cena's hand to end the ceremony

Guzim

That's going to make a fantastic finale of Total Divas.

strobogo

Banned
I will be starting Backlash 2006 soon. I had some manly shit to do today, like fix a latch in the dish washer, fix a rocking chair, and clean the garage floor.

I really should "acquire" the old Total Divas episodes and watch them. They're never gonna put them on the Network.

I need more Eva Marie in my life dammit.

#Queen

Alucard

Banned
Sephzilla's suggestion for the Bellas' marriages to Bryan and Cena is the best thing I've read all day. Thank you.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

This makes me wonder if Cena is such a company man he is just with Nikki simply because they want him on Total Divas.

Top Bottom