• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Hasney

Does 2K have access to the old games. would a No Mercy HD be possible?

They have to remake the roster or pay everyone involved that isn't on the WWE payroll right now. They'd be better off just seeing if Syn Sofia can make a brand new game... But they won't.

Anth0ny

They have to remake the roster or pay everyone involved that isn't on the WWE payroll right now. They'd be better off just seeing if Syn Sofia can make a brand new game... But they won't.

Don't random internet fans hack No Mercy to include the current roster? It can't be that hard... besides, isn't the whole No Mercy roster already in the recent WWE games? they've been pushing the attitude era hard the last two years.

Hasney

tumblr_n3fa9fGX5N1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Cena just had to sell ONE 2 on 1 DDT to concrete and we would have found out the Nexus bugger picture. Made me stop watching between that and Punks pipe bomb.

Hasney

Don't random internet fans hack No Mercy to include the current roster? It can't be that hard... besides, isn't the whole No Mercy roster already in the recent WWE games? they've been pushing the attitude era hard the last two years.

They do, there's plenty of texture hacks out there. I play with a 2012 one still, but there's some awesome ones, like TNA vs ROH with a 6 sided ring.

Finishers are even hacked in.

somedevil

Some news from the Observer for those who are interested in the past of Wrestling:

Jerry Lawler over the weekend said that he’s just about straightened out all the issues with the Memphis videotape library and is looking at selling it to the WWE.

So if true how long until its on the network?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some news from the Observer for those who are interested in the past of Wrestling:

So if true how long until its on the network?

Great news. I hope Lawler goes to jail for what he's done.

BHZ Mayor

Like, a good chunk of the No Mercy roster is dead. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Demoted"

We were given the keys to the kingdom! We run this shit!

We set the bar most community threads strive to hit. Some of them do. Some don't. One word remains that all Communities need to embrace:

OMERTA.

"Demoted"

We were given the keys to the kingdom! We run this shit!

We set the bar most community threads strive to hit. Some of them do. Some don't. One word remains that all Communities need to embrace:

OMERTA.

Ok seriously, what is this OMERTA shit?

This Stephanie video is something else man....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ok seriously, what is this OMERTA shit?

This Stephanie video is something else man....

Omerta is our code, brother.

Our code of honor, our code of silence. We don't squeal, we don't snitch, we take care of our shit in-house and we fly under the radar. If mods show up we work with them, but we're taking care of our own problems and we don't need to call attention to ourselves.

Omerta my friend. In-house housekeeping. Respect. A high standard.

Omerta is our code, brother.

Our code of honor, our code of silence. We don't squeal, we don't snitch, we take care of our shit in-house and we fly under the radar. If mods show up we work with them, but we're taking care of our own problems and we don't need to call attention to ourselves.

Omerta my friend. In-house housekeeping. Respect. A high standard.

And bury people who shit talk wrestling and gifs with wrestling gifs.

I am such an idiot for not googling omerta, Didn't know it's an actual word.

My word, Stephanie has been the best she's ever been. To the heat, the promos, the demeanor, the HOTNESS, this lady has been watching Game of Thrones lately.

I guess you're right and yet I can't get rid of this feeling of descending down to off-topic community.

Watch Wrestling with Shadows for all your moping Bret Hart needs. And this 1997 Bret Hart also, so it's EXTRA BITTER. It also has a bonus Stu Hart mope shot somewhere also. God I love that movie.

strobogo

Banned
Hey guys, Backlash 2006 ends with HHH losing the match, but laying everyone out with a sledgehammer and standing tall to King of Kings.

I'm looking at 11 Vince related gifs. Only 2 of them are from the match itself.

What the fuck is that shit?

A front for the Men's Rights Movement on Gaf. They were galvanized when some 50-year-old dude showed up to the LegoLand themepark alone and wasn't allowed inside because he doesn't have a family.

At least that's what I think it is, I've never actually seen that thread but I mean, come on, grown men discussing toys; draw your own conclusions.

No, I'll stick to Pro Wrestling, thanks.

I've not watched it in a long time, I should watch it again.

"Don't give me that shit you knew -- You swear to God but someday God's gonna strike you down. You all are gonna have a few beers have a couple of laughs, but remember Hunter, what goes around comes around" Oh Julie Hart. She was the best part of that movie. Too bad her book apparently sucks.

The look on HHH's face was like if a 13-year old got caught stealing alcohol and was too much of a wuss to run. Someone needs to gif Vince walking the hallway post Bret punch.

Sanjuro

A front for the Men's Rights Movement on Gaf. They were galvanized when some 50-year-old dude showed up to the LegoLand themepark alone and wasn't allowed inside because he doesn't have a family.

At least that's what I think it is, I've never actually seen that thread but I mean, come on, grown men discussing toys; draw your own conclusions.

No, I'll stick to Pro Wrestling, thanks.

...wait, is that what it's really about?

Bahahhaahahaha

strobogo

Banned
LEGIT SHOOK WWE Backlash 2006

As voted by the WrassleGAF Universe.

ipyROKMUgmecq.gif

TO THE BACK. Vince and Shane get pumped up. Vince reminds Shane that this isn't a handicap match. "You leave God to me." Vince goes on to say that he can do anything God can do and proves it by walking on water. He then breaks bread and throws a fish. Moments later, a massive amount of bread and fish fly back to him. Shane's water had turned into win. HOLY MACKEREL!

inEpcJQ0twbdT.gif

iFqz1TKM5Bx9e.gif

i7147J4trVOWa.gif

TO THE BACK. Vince is getting ready when Candice Michelle comes in. She has a chest cold, and with Vince being God, she wondered if he could lay a healing hand on her. "HEAL! HEAL THIS WOMAN'S VOLUPTUOUS BREASTS!" The power of Vince gives Candice an orgasm. Shane comes in and apparently is not at all surprised to see what looks like his father sexually assaulting an employee. JR was not impressed.

Vince McMahon/Shane McMahon vs Shawn Michaels/God

King brings up a good point for once in his life: If Vince is God, does that make Shane the son of God? Shane is Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuussssss! Vince introduces the Holy Roller, the Hipster from Heaven, the Man Upstairs, from the Kingdom of Heaven...God! God is coming down the aisle! When He gets half way to the ring, Vince stops Him. This isn't God's house, this is Vince's house! He shits on God for His lame entrance. God needs to get jiggy with it. He makes God change His entrance music to an alternate version of Somebody Call My Mama and then proceeds to get funky like a monkey in public if you wheel. God makes it into the ring. Vince makes the ref check Him, then changes his mind and tells God to BRING IT. He also announces this is now a no holds barred match. Praise be the name of Vincent Kennedy McMahon! This is fucking AMAZING. Vince is the best. Of all time.

iMvuRP9pvWxrK.gif

isumZD2PPbouK.gif

ibhq5d4c5cbH7I.gif

ibtGL3jG99CJbB.gif

ibkcpmIBLUZV9Q.gif

Vince says HBK and God are going STRAIGHT TO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL and gets smacked in the mouth for it. Shane gets handled in the ring. Pescado on Vince. Fuck the match, I want to see Vince heeling on God some more. Tope to Shane on the other side of the ring. HBK definitely called Shane a son of a bitch. Not very Christian of you, brother. Shane and HBK are on the stage now. Shane tried a piledriver off the stage and is back dropped. Vince shows up with a chair. HBK crossbodies Vince and they both go off the stage. As Shawn climbs back up, he gets drilled in the face with a chair. He's of course busted open. JR insists that the McMahons can have no sympathy or compassion because they are rich. Shane and HBK head back to ringside. HBK is posted. Pretty sweet arm drag into the guard rail. "The wall didn't give. The wall didn't sell a thing." *Cut to JR bitching about people exposing the business* Great back suplex from Shane. Flying elbow drop is missed. Shane recovers to hit a float over DDT. Vince wants the tag. Off comes the belt. Yappapi, brother! HBK is getting that strappage, dude. God appears to have left ringside. In comes a trash can. And now he wants a mic. Vince takes time to shit talk God more. I love it. God is leaving the match! God has abandoned his partner! "Ladies and gentleman, God has left the building!" Man, what a pussy that God is. Vince attempts a super kick. He got is foot pretty high, actually. But HBK caught it and fires up. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKING CHRIST Shane blasts Vince with a chair. God damn it. Sounded like a fucking gun shot. HBK hits his 5MOD on Shane. Vince stood up and got superkicked back down as well. HBK gets a giant ladder and tables. He puts Shane and Vince on tables. He jumps the opposite way and lands on the Spirit Squad, who had just made it to ringside. After this, they gang up on HBK. Dolph was a jobber from the start. They do their super powerbomb thingy through a table. Vince makes the pin. Vince wins! Vince McMahon has defeated GOD! "It's the father, the son, and the holy spirit...squad."

itznFPykbNNzz.gif

ibqhvVxnFXMYl.gif

infDc0SfG0kdC.gif

It's about LEGO. What else would it be about? I find it funny that people in the Professional Wrestling thread can throw shade at people posting in a Construction Toy thread. C'mon son.

Well you don't have to get hot about it.

Edit: Everyone get your goodbyes in to Strobogo.

Top Bottom