• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Superstar AJ Lee as of Monday, April 7th, 2014.

PWjx6lY.png

He's more of a former briefcase holder

Lmao. You right, you right.

What's weirder is that Shawn Merriman sucks ass talking about the NFL on the NFL network.

Oh didn't know he was on there. I thought they were just giving some NFL player a shot.

Awesome Shield video from the other thread. Roman GETS HYPE.

Also this is hilarious, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA8Nlx8Bm9w

IT'S A DOUBLE TRIPLE POWERBOOOOOOMB!

Malo

Banned
You gonna be okay here. Bright future. Follow my lead and don't let weirdos like SoulPlaya, Aiii, or Mr. Nobody lead you astray.

Also, bean breath is the only non-gimmick poster in the thread. Don't question his ways.
I'm no creep, so I'll be okay.

Thanks for the tips, guy.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I thought she was married? Hence Renee Young, when she used to be Renee Paquette back in her The Score days.

WWE copyrights everyone's names, remember?

Although... I don't know if they do it for just the wrestlers, or if it's for everybody...

Sephzilla

I thought I was done with the WWE after RR but man how times have changed. I am so hyped and looks like I'll be posting in WrassleGAF again!.

I just really hope it doesn't go downhill from here
super quickly

It's refreshing to legit mark out like that a couple of times in one Raw.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought she was married? Hence Renee Young, when she used to be Renee Paquette back in her The Score days.

Sadly the name was changed for make it easier for Americans to deal with.

I know. :/

Nelo Ice

Banned
I just really hope it doesn't go downhill from here
super quickly

It's refreshing to legit mark out like that a couple of times in one Raw.

Yeah, I refused to believe WWE was doing a good thing but after reading the WM thread and seeing the results I finally decided to sub to the Network right before the Wyatt-Cena match. Really hoping WWE doesn't disappoint me now.

I mostly lurk here, but I am here to turn in my wrasslegaf application to full time status.

*shakes everyone's hand*

Do you drink, kid? I hear Stro is looking for a designated driver for his drunk ass. He may be old and broken down, but if you keep your mouth shut and listen, you might pick up a few things about THIS BUSINESS...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This Antonio Inoki video is how a true man trains for wrestling. Not going to buy some whole food bullshit. Not doing some fucking reps while on his Hollywood set.

And I think we already know where Rusev is going. He'll be gone soon so the spotlight will be on Lana who is better.
tumblr_n3ozi5eGP31rcc1myo1_500.png

lupinko

While I read this thread and work my fellow japanese teachers are talking about super famicom and what buttons made Mario jump and run. Also the l and r buttons, so random.

Top Bottom