• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

This Antonio Inoki video is how a true man trains for wrestling. Not going to buy some whole food bullshit. Not doing some fucking reps while on his Hollywood set.

And I think we already know where Rusev is going. He'll be gone soon so the spotlight will be on Lana who is better.
tumblr_n3ozi5eGP31rcc1myo1_500.png

what the hell, is that a vale tudo/NHB gimmick? either the girl is super tall or Vince found another short hoss.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was watching a Debra match(Jeff Jarrett was the one in the ring but who gives a shit) and thought about how much I missed women in suits and I was also thinking about how much I loved accents and ladies who say nmeow

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Adam Rose will be a shitty joke gimmick that will last for 2 weeks just like Brodus.

Bo will be world champion by November.

Ithil

Adam Rose isn't even close to being ready, he's even awful in the ring on NXT, he will fail

Kruger/Rose is a good wrestler. It's Bo that sucks shit in the ring.
Bo is amusing for a couple of dopey promos, but it gets old, and all you're left with is a shitty wrestler.

Guys, Paige is the champion. The crowd was hot as fuck for her. I love this.

Smart to debut her with that crowd. She basically got the CM Punk debut effect. She looked like an instant star to the casuals at home who don't watch NXT, because the entire arena of hardcores went crazy for her. That's what it takes when you do no vignettes.

Smart to debut her with that crowd. She basically got the CM Punk debut effect. She looked like an instant star to the casuals at home who don't watch NXT, because the entire arena of hardcores went crazy for her. That's what it takes when you do no vignettes.

There really wasn't a better time or place to debut. It was awesome how hot the crowd was for her immediately. Must have been an absurdly overwhelming feeling for her.

Sephzilla

WWE.com did a whole pictorial with wrestlers of today with old belts. The Shield with the old tags was just....beautiful.

The old winged eagle belt needs to come back so badly.

Guys. Paige is Divas Champ. Bryan is WWE champ. Cesaro + Paul Heyman could be an amazingly magical combo. HHH is putting over younger talent and is playing an amazing Vince like heel.

Then she won in one move, so she got the John Cena audience locked-down as well.

So, did I accidently shit in Strobogo's bag? I can't remember.

Some people just don't like some people, and when that first set of "some people" happens to be a drunk who willingly tortures himself watching awful wrestling, he really doesn't like a lot of people.

So he just don't like you. DEAL. WITH. IT.

Exis

It is amazing to me that this is what things are gonna look like under Hunter. NXT was his baby and it really seems lke his plans are paying off.

Top Bottom