• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And bury people who shit talk wrestling and gifs with wrestling gifs.

I am such an idiot for not googling omerta, Didn't know it's an actual word.

My word, Stephanie has been the best she's ever been. To the heat, the promos, the demeanor, the HOTNESS, this lady has been watching Game of Thrones lately.

You gotta break a few eggs if you want to make an omelet.

I know I'm like a month late lol but I just finished watching Lockdown and just had to giggle at BOBBY LASHLY! THATS IT I'LL BE A SON OF A BITCH, BOBBY LASHLY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No. Bean Breath is just being a wiener because he's afraid that he'll go to hell if he sees gifs of God getting punked out by Vince.
Let's be honest - he IS going to hell.

Beth Phoenix looking good

tumblr_n3f04vESV21r1eqygo1_500.png

Apparently blasphemy isn't a bannable offense unless it's visual depictions of the Prophet Muhammad.

That rule was put in place because some yellow bellied jackasses couldn't handle Midnight Wrasslegaf. Now you're telling me you don't want to follow that rule anymore. Well buckle up perros, it's going to get rowdy rowdy and bowdy bowdy @ 12 a.m. est/9 p.m. pst!

Ithil

Reports are that there are a ton of "Yes" chants at the New Orleans Airport. People coming off planes from all over the world are landing and chanting
Via WON

WM 30 is gonna be rowdy.

Do people like Eva Marie because she's completely devoid of any kind of traits that could be deemed intimidating such as a personality, intelligence, taste, wit, or any degree of self-awareness?

Ithil

yesu1uqs.gif

This was the post-match YESing from last year's WM, when Bryan was in an upper midcard tag team, in an undercard match in the middle of the show.

Alucard

Banned
whatever happened to her?

Quit in 2012 due to the company, and Vince in particular, saying he doesn't really care about the Divas division and keeps it around because it's always been there and gets some pretty girls on TV. Beth was frustrated with the stop-start pushes of almost every woman in the division, and just annoyed with the treatment of women by the WWE.

Gail Kim left for the same reasons and has been able to wrestle some actual matches in TNA.

Sanjuro

Quit in 2012 due to the company, and Vince in particular, saying he doesn't really care about the Divas division and keeps it around because it's always been there and gets some pretty girls on TV. Beth was frustrated with the stop-start pushes of almost every woman in the division, and just annoyed with the treatment of women by the WWE.

Gail Kim left for the same reasons and has been able to wrestle some actual matches in TNA.

Wasn't she Daniel Bryan's first wife?

Edge and Beth already had their kid, I remember because they announced it and everyone was like oh ok didn't even know they were together then suddenly CHILD RUNNING HUGS and LIVE BIRTHING CELEBRATION ON RAW! lol.

(yes, they'd make her put it back in)

#YES

I forgot what the stip was, but it doesn't matter because motherfuckin #YES.

Just finished packing my stuff. I'm getting out of work tomorrow and seeing The Winter Soldier, taking a nap, and beginning my Road (flight) To Wrestlemania

Top Bottom