• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

yesu1uqs.gif

This was the post-match YESing from last year's WM, when Bryan was in an upper midcard tag team, in an undercard match in the middle of the show.

He's small and can't convince me that he can win any championships in this scripted medium we call professional wrestling. Now go and be a mark somewhere else. You fuck.

I can't wait for Sunday man, it's gonna be "great"

Sanjuro

Orton and Batista are in basically the same position right now. The heel champion afterthought caught between a bigger feud heading into Wrestlemania.

Neither were as good of a heel.

Batista maybe could have been if he actually spent some time around here again. Orton just doesn't do much.

Sblargh

Banned
Orton was a victim of creative, he should be opportunistic, yeah, but never the coward they turned him. You can make someone an illegitimate champion without destroying all his credibility. Where does Orton, who is still very good on the ring, goes from here now that his title reign marked him as someone who can't win against Koffi without Triple H helping?

Sanjuro

Orton was a victim of creative, he should be opportunistic, yeah, but never the coward they turned him. You can make someone an illegitimate champion without destroying all his credibility. Where does Orton, who is still very good on the ring, goes from here now that his title reign marked him as someone who can't win against Koffi without Triple H helping?

Orton was never seen as someone who couldn't get a victory. Miz beautifully had that run where you had no idea HOW he could get a victory. Shitty period in the company overall, but his run was great. Real heat.

We're supposed to look at Orton as someone who lost his edge. Him getting it back will be his next storyline.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This place is starting to feel mighty insular... >_>

We welcome everyone.

I mean, I know you have a Wii U and we let you in so how bad could we possibly be?

You'll always be my hero for being there when Snooki got that punch. I love Jersey Shore.

I almost feel bad for Miz. He looks like a guy with zero confidence and won't say no to anything that they throw at him. Maybe his thinking is "Hey they are throwing chicken shit at me I'll make it chicken salad" problem with that thinking is you have to be really fucking good and/or a guy who has been in the business for ages to know how to work with said chicken shit. Funny thing is I saw him wrestle Ambrose for the US title at a house show late last year (going to that house show actually got me back into wrestling) and I thought Miz looked pretty solid in the ring. He also might just be happy to have a job and be a somewhat regular on the roster getting what little TV time they allow to him.

Or I could be totally full of shit in my whole line of thinking here which wouldn't be the first time.

Striker

I think Orton could be used to elevate someone like Cesaro post-Mania. Book it.
They were using him before to help guys like Barrett (halted due to Big Shoe injuring Barrett), Bryan, and Sheamus (crowd crapped on their matches).

They definitely need new blood in the main event.

We welcome everyone.

I mean, I know you have a Wii U and we let you in so how bad could we possibly be?

You'll always be my hero for being there when Snooki got that punch. I love Jersey Shore.

Poor Snooki. They shit all over her on that "Celebrities" Legends of Wrestling episode and I was like "She was more athletically inclined than like half your Diva roster you idiots!"

And to do it, he'll beat up Kofi.... again.

I can't imagine someone I'd like to see dismantled more.
Besides Miz.

Penguin

So just wanted to share with WrassleGAF that it's my birthday

Figured might as well near the end of the day

And really wish it wasn't in the middle of the week!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Have a pleasant evening.

McNei1y

Happy bday!

While watching baseball, I heard some Dbry chants, Yes chants, and CM Punk chants. It was awesome. Thanks New York for being great.

I can't imagine someone I'd like to see dismantled more.
Besides Miz.

Well it'd be a good way to kill off Kofi as a face. He said in an interview recently that he'd like to turn heel and I think it's worth a shot. At the very least it should make his character better. Or exist.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I think I wanna go to Wrasslemania next year!

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one! :)

It's Wrasslin' tradition to embarrass someone if they're in their hometown or if it's their birthday.

Go out there in front of the people and dance in a diaper already goddammit.

Anybody know how I can watch the DGUSA iPPV after it's over? I've never ordered one, but I'll be out on Friday night. Is it simply on-demand on the WWN site after it's over?

If WrestleMania comes to NYC, we're definitely having a WrestleGAF meet up of some sort. It has to happen.

Quick Edit: Happy Birthday, Penguin.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I would love to go to the San Fran mania because I've never been to San Fran and I've always wanted to, but if that trip costs me more than this year's trip...yikes

I'm on the road to Mania. Just got to Texarkana. Going to bootleg some Coor's to some people in Atlanta then I'll be heading to NOLA and watching Evolve tomorrow.

Cagey

Banned
Reports are that there are a ton of "Yes" chants at the New Orleans Airport. People coming off planes from all over the world are landing and chanting

Last year at WM, the streets outside the ROH venue in NYC on Friday had rowdy crowds chanting YES. The ROH show itself was a 4 hour long Daniel Bryan slobfest. Penn Station had throngs of YES chanting dudes. The train to the stadium had YES chants. The parking lot. The concourse. The bathroom. The preshow match. The show itself. The Bryan match. The match after the Bryan match. Etc.

Shit was crazy. Daniel Bryan is going to be the most over thing that overed on Sunday. Bray a respectable second.

Do people like Eva Marie because she's completely devoid of any kind of traits that could be deemed intimidating such as a personality, intelligence, taste, wit, or any degree of self-awareness?

Some people like Eva Marie because irony is what the cool kids do.

Others like Eva Marie because she's a got damn smoke show, brah.

I like Eva Marie because she is a ridiculously silly character with nice hair and boobs on a TV show I really enjoy (Total Divas).

Top Bottom