• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Aiii

So not worth it
Good for him. He can do better. Is he going after Emma now?

Good for him? They're turning Summer face, because Total Divas lol.

Which means but one thing, Fandango now officially joins Brodus on the "victims of Total Divas success" bench backstage.

You won't see Fandango on anything but Superstars from now on. I bet they expected him to get a response on Mondays Raw and when they didn't they finally pulled the trigger.

Fandango? More like Farewelldingo!
(That's me doing my best Chris Jericho)

Good for him? They're turning Summer face, because Total Divas lol.

Which means but one thing, Fandango now officially joins Brodus on the "victims of Total Divas success" bench backstage.

You won't see Fandango on anything but Superstars from now on. I bet they expected him to get a response on Mondays Raw and when they didn't they finally pulled the trigger.

Fandango? More like Farewelldingo!
(That's me doing my best Chris Jericho)

Ugh. What? No! FLAT NO! (I think that's how it went.) I thought she going back to NXT.

Superstars only? Get outta here with that.
i413gr3ItcM9g.gif

Congrats to Summer on her solo career I guess.

strobogo

Banned
I would like to point out that I am not an angry drunk. That was mentioned yesterday. I'm usually almost always a happier and more jovial mood when imbibing.

Huh, seems Daichi Hashimoto hasn't renewed his contract with ZERO1 - wonder where he'll end up. I'd like to see him go to New Japan, obviously, and I'm sure there's money to be made with the son of Shinya Hashimoto, but they'd probably want to put him through the young lion system for a while - he's had a lot of injuries in his short career (hell, Tenryu punched him in the face and broke his jaw last week), he needs toughening up. Not sure if he'd be willing to take what he'd probably see as step back, though. BJW could be good, I like the rivalry he has with Kazuki Hashimoto there.

Unrelated, but awesome gif is awesome;

superkick.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Since Summer Rae and Fandango are splitting, there's really no motive to keep Emma and Santino together, right?
...right?

Tyler Breeze debuting tonight on Smackdown and Fandango dumping Summer Rae on the same day?!?!

Yesssss they are taking my brilliant tag team idea aren't they.

Toki767

Summer's NXT gimmick was better for her anyway. They'd really need to bring up Sasha Banks too though since I don't see anyone else replicating that gimmick from the current divas on the roster.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I wish WWE would bring back King of the Ring and give the gimmick to NXT to utilize for their shows.

I can't make up my mind which match I want to see at SummerSlam.

A desperate HHH who hasn't been able to get the title off Bryan, turns to Brock Lesnar to do it. Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan.

Or, Heyman turning on Cesaro down the line, and Cesaro vs. Brock.

Either oneIi would mark out for.

Top Bottom