• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Sephzilla

I think that, what they need to do know, is create a mega heel that can counter Bryan and, eventually Reigns.

HHH is the perfect counter to Bryan and they'll do great together but HHH will need to be replaced eventually and there isn't anyone to replace him. Maybe Bray or Ambrose eventually but they need to be well built during this year.

They already have faces to back off in the near future. Bryan, Reigns, Cesaro, Zaynn eventually and Rollins too. Those seem to be the ones with more promise.

johncena_bio_20121120.png

Also, Lesnar

Xater

Have a question for you guys: I am just starting to get back into wrestling. I watched raw and it was interesting, but what about smack down? I remember when smack down was pretty much on parity with raw, but I have no clue how it is now. Is it worth watching? Or is the main attraction the ppv's and raw now?

No one watches Smackdown.

It's fine if you need to see even more matches with the same guys, but don't expect anything big to happen. If you watch RAW and the PPVs you are fine.

Anth0ny

I think that, what they need to do know, is create a mega heel that can counter Bryan and, eventually Reigns.

HHH is the perfect counter to Bryan and they'll do great together but HHH will need to be replaced eventually and there isn't anyone to replace him. Maybe Bray or Ambrose eventually but they need to be well built during this year.

They already have faces to back off in the near future. Bryan, Reigns, Cesaro, Zaynn eventually and Rollins too. Those seem to be the ones with more promise.

I'm pretty sure when you elicit a reaction like this:

RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

you're a mega heel

njean777

No one watches Smackdown.

It's fine if you need to see even more matches with the same guys, but don't expect anything big to happen. If you watch RAW and the PPVs you are fine.

Cool, when did this happen? I remember when smack down was awesome...

Rapstah

Cool, when did this happen? I remember when smack down was awesome...

They stopped splitting the roster. That's always going to lead to one show being worse, no way out of it.

Side note on Lesnar: he's got like ten dates a year and Heyman represents him. He's going to have a way easier time being the biggest heel in the company than anyone else.

strobogo

Banned
If you think you can do a "better" job with the monthly thread, I invite you to take over May. Go ahead. It's one less thing I have to worry about each month.

Don't come crawling back to me though when you find yourself overwhelmed by people complaining, or find it's too much work to cover every promotion people would want covered in an OT.

If you don't want to do the monthly thread, then please kindly shut the fuck up.

God damn, fucking chill out with the thread and OP bullshit. Most people don't give a flying fuck over what indie promotions are hyped in the first post, or what the title is. All that is needed is a thread that says the Month, Wrasslin' and OT. I vote to abolish candy ass punny titles. That shit is a plague. You're making a god damn title to a wrestling thread on a video game message board. Can you try to have a little perspective to how stupid it is to get fired up and disrespected about people thinking the titles suck? Buncha slack jawed fatties up in here. I vote that we completely abolish mark ass titles and stick 100% with *Month* Wrasslin OT

Bo should cut his hair. He looks too much like Bray in the face. He should get it cut so some of it covers his forehead up a little or something to kind of hide it a little. I also can not wait for the random Bryan/Shield member tags. Those are going to be dope and fresh for everyone involved.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's like you guys never liked my:

Monthly Wrasslin' |OT| Wrestling

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm pretty sure when you elicit a reaction like this:

RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

you're a mega heel

Yeah, I'm sure the fact that Taker lost his streak had nothing to do with that and everyone was just in awe at Lesnar's power. Please. As somebody said earlier, the reactions he gets aren't that great. He's not good on the mic. I just don't see him being that super heel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What would Lou Thesz make for an OT title?

Wrasslin' |OT| Good, Honest Wrestling

or would Thesz be a jerk

Wrasslin' |OT| Don't O'Connor Roll Out of This Thread

Toki767

Some of the titles are really clever, but if you're volunteering to make the thread, you don't get to complain about it. If you don't do it, someone else will (or we'll all be stuck in April's thread). That's all there is to it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, I'm sure the fact that Taker lost his streak had nothing to do with that and everyone was just in awe at Lesnar's power. Please. As somebody said earlier, the reactions he gets aren't that great. He's not good on the mic. I just don't see him being that super heel.

Is that why WWE pays him big money to have only a few matches? And why Dana always wants him back?

There's some weird obsession with people trying to say NO YOU GUYS BROCK ISNT A DRAW

Big One

Banned
Those ratings are good but I hope they can stick. I dunno if it's you guys or just me, but I'm starting to see more people turning their eyes to the product than ever before. It isn't even just the Undertaker's streak either, it's Daniel Bryan's moment as well and I've been hearing from friends who I always knew didn't like wrestling, start talking about Wrestlemania and it's like wtf, where did they muster up some love for wreslting? Could you imagine how much salt guys like Cena, Orton, and Batista if wrestling actually goes in somewhat of a boom period because of things like the Network and the Streak ending?

charsace

I wonder how long paige will hold the belt or how many times she will win it this year. WWE pretty much doesn't believe in the old guard Divas. I think the current crop are lucky that Layla was hurt.

Heel

Well put, stro. It's a new era for wrestling and thus there is a need for a new era of WrassleGAF threads. That is why I think it's time for that mark to step aside and make way for a new regime that can separate itself from the product and give the people what they want from an unbiased viewpoint. That is why plywood should make May's thread.

somedevil

Is that why WWE pays him big money to have only a few matches? And why Dana always wants him back?

There's some weird obsession with people trying to say NO YOU GUYS BROCK ISNT A DRAW

He is a draw but that power was weakened in his loss to Cena and his booking against triple h after Summerslam.

Now after beating taker he has new life again but he shouldn't lose again until earliest Summerslam or WrestleMania next year.

Big One

Banned
I still don't understand why Ziggler can't be US champion or some shit At least he'd wear it like he actually gave a shit about the belt and possibly push for title defenses. Plus he's pretty over and could do some good programs in the mid-card if WWE lets him.

Its time for the old guard of Mr. Sandman to put over one of the up and coming gimmick posters/negative nancies around here. Love him or hate him, you have to respect him.

Top Bottom