• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

The dynamic between those 3 dudes is so great, I hope they don't ever break them up, just turn them face or heel as needed.

Also, it's pretty amazing how far Rollins has come, promo-wise. Anyone who watched him come up on the indies knows how awkward and unconvincing he could sound, it took a long time for him to find confidence on the mic.

Vylash

The dynamic between those 3 dudes is so great, I hope they don't ever break them up, just turn them face or heel as needed.

Also, it's pretty amazing how far Rollins has come, promo-wise. Anyone who watched him come up on the indies knows how awkward and unconvincing he could sound, it took a long time for him to find confidence on the mic.

I watched some NXT promos of his and it was painful

He's typically the voice of reason when Big Sexy and Ambrose get out of line. Good to see he's grown. I need to watch some of his NXT stuff.

I'm so happy they have kept the shield together!

That match was damn good, not as good as the other 2 Shield/Wyatt matches but entertaining as hell.

Ambrose can sell like a mofo!

I'm starting to see Rollins as the most talented in the ring of all 3, but Ambrose can work too. Probably good to have 2 of the best workers paired with future megastar Reigns he can learn a shitload from those guys!

Ithil

I'm not sure it's a good idea to push Reigns as a prettyboy, with him clearly targeting women with his promos. Tends to make him more annoying to the male audience than cool.

Just let him do his thing and have the females come to him instead of having him beg for attention.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm not sure it's a good idea to push Reigns as a prettyboy, with him clearly targeting women with his promos. Tends to make him more annoying to the male audience than cool.

Just let him do his thing and have the females come to him instead of having him beg for attention.

It makes its male audience embrace the natural curiosity for homossexual sex.

I hate that I have to wait 30 days to watch the full RAW after Wrestlmania. I missed out on it last night and only caught the shitty Hulu Plus (use the code Austin for an exclusive 2 week free trial). I have rewatched Wrestlmania twice already though! God damn I love the network!

My god that Heyman promo was masterful. In some alternate universe he had Rick Rude's body and Steamboats' in ring ability and he was the greatest heel in history! That shit blew my hair back even after everyone was gushing about it in this thread and the mania thread.

Showaddy

So who is Paige dropping the NXT title to? Charlotte?
BkvT_G-IgAAKMzt.jpg

Ithil

Charlotte seems to be who they're building up to take the title, yes. I'd rather Sasha but Charlotte has the Flair name so that's how it is.

Nelo Ice

Banned
It took me until I saw good WM booking and a great stream but man the WWE Network really is amazing. I could watch this all day.

Top Bottom