• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He kicks people and throws people

What, do you want him to do 450s? Plus, he's basically Bolo
tumblr_m0yxo7cz8t1r827vgo1_r1_500.jpg

Vylash

I don't get the Rusev hype. I don't think there is any gimmick that has been driven to the ground more than "Big scary foreigner with no mic skills". Plus he has a funny looking body.

Lana can get every bit of it though.

He has a legit looking body, doesn't need to be some roided up muscleman

strobogo

Banned
Features like these need to become regular things for the Network. This is the kind of thing that is only possible on the Network and can make their roster look like huge stars and normal people at the same time.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Features like these need to become regular things for the Network. This is the kind of thing that is only possible on the Network and can make their roster look like huge stars and normal people at the same time.

Seriously, I can't get enough of wrassling docs. Speaking of which need to watch some more of them on Netflix.

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_n3qnrbhbwh1suljvko1_500.jpg

Triple H is doing the best work of his entire life.

Maybe his years of being an egomaniac and a fucking asshole was worth it for what's happening now.

Wellscha

I think this is the direction they're taking the network toward, worth every penny IMO.

KissVibes

Banned
I get this feeling that one day Bryan is going to have a breakdown due to the stress of fame and burn out like a beautiful star in the summer night. I sure as fuck hope not but he seems super uncomfortable being well-known.

Sephzilla

I get this feeling that one day Bryan is going to have a breakdown due to the stress of fame and burn out like a beautiful star in the summer night. I sure as fuck hope not but he seems super uncomfortable being well-known.

I think if he keeps Brie around him he might adapt to it decently well

strobogo

Banned
tumblr_n3qnrbhbwh1suljvko1_500.jpg

Triple H is doing the best work of his entire life.

Maybe his years of being an egomaniac and a fucking asshole was worth it for what's happening now.

No doubt. What he's doing now wouldn't have had the impact had we not had to suffer through the death grip run in 2002-2003.

Sephzilla

You know what this little special is making me think? If Bryan is this humble, he'll actually put people over when the time is right unlike Cena.

Cena needs to never talk about odds for the rest of his life.

You know what this little special is making me think? If Bryan is this humble, he'll actually put people over when the time is right unlike Cena.

Knowing his age, no doubt this will actually happen barring he stays on top for like 3 years. That's the most I expect from him honestly.

Triple H was a really great bad guy back in the Attitude days. I remember loving his feud with Mick Foley. He's just such a believeable asshole. I think people generally love it, too.

Did everyone notice the cheers he got when he did his ringside spray in his entrance at Wrestlemania? I think people were just really appreciative to have him back doing what he does as good as anybody. A lot better than the watered down, boring Authority stuff with 'best for business' and 'i respect you'. He's still great in the ring, too, and looks as good as he always did.

He's the kinda heel who gets cheers when he turns bad, and gets cheers when he returns because people know he's about to do a bunch of horrible things.

I'm basically a big fan of Triple H...

KissVibes

Banned
I'm starting to think Bryan's beard and hair are to cover up his vitiligo. I wonder if it's really bad on his face and head.

Daniel Bryan would put over Zack Ryder in a title match on a house show and make him look like the future of the entire industry before Cena takes the fucking pin in a six man tag match.

strobogo

Banned
Lol at EVERY DUDE IN THE RING corpsing at the title ascension thing. All the faces, all the heels. Except for Kane.

True Pro Glenn.

I've only been watching again since the royal rumble, so it was my first time seeing the king of kings thing. Thought it was pretty stupid, but made for a nice build up to the change into the game entrance.

I've only been watching again since the royal rumble, so it was my first time seeing the king of kings thing. Thought it was pretty stupid, but made for a nice build up to the change into the game entrance.

"The Game" is final form god-tier H. "King of Kings" is his business casual entrance song.

Top Bottom