• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Sami Zayn's so good they're probably going to wait and bring him up proper; not just throw him in, in a talent dump.

Typically when a guy is that ready, they just bring them up. Did it with Del Rio, supposedly doing it with Devitt. If a guy has no business being in NXT, and is a big enough indy name, typically they don't stay down there nearly as long as Zayn has.

Sami Zayn's so good they're probably going to wait and bring him up proper; not just throw him in, in a talent dump.

I see, I guess that makes sense he deserve more then being dumped onto the roster with the post Mania talent churn that usually happens. Although they don't cut talent like they used to after Mania seems like it's mostly expiring contracts that they chose not to resign.

Ok all those belts are a bit ridiculous, and here I thought the HHH pic was hilarious. Those pics had me dying because they are real. Does everyone in Japan get a title belt?

strobogo

Banned
I s till can not believethat Rusev got brought up so quickly. The first time I saw him in NXT I thought there was no fucking way this guy is ever making it to the main roster.

But his music is NEXT LEVEL SHIT.

If the HHH era means lots of tag team and 6 man tag team matches as main events instead of blowing through all the singles main events right away, I'll be pretty stoked.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I s till can not believethat Rusev got brought up so quickly. The first time I saw him in NXT I thought there was no fucking way this guy is ever making it to the main roster.

But his music is NEXT LEVEL SHIT.

If the HHH era means lots of tag team and 6 man tag team matches as main events instead of blowing through all the singles main events right away, I'll be pretty stoked.

Besides Lana, the only reason I even pay attention to Rusev is his freaking theme. It's certainly one way to get a guy over.

Showaddy

Typically when a guy is that ready, they just bring them up. Did it with Del Rio, supposedly doing it with Devitt. If a guy has no business being in NXT, and is a big enough indy name, typically they don't stay down there nearly as long as Zayn has.

It's not so much when they're ready but what they want to do with them. I mean Bo needs a lot of work but he's gone up because he'll probably be chucked into the lower card. If Zayn goes up he'll get a big push like Wyatt did.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Besides Lana, the only reason I even pay attention to Rusev is his freaking theme. It's certainly one way to get a guy over.

That's too bad, he's got some pretty cool moves.
rusevkialsr9.gif

Ithil

It's not so much when they're ready but what they want to do with them. I mean Bo needs a lot of work but he's gone up because he'll probably be chucked into the lower card. If Zayn goes up he'll get a big push like Wyatt did.

Pretty much. It's really about if they have a spot open up, rather than "how ready you are". Paige has been ready for the main roster for ages, but the spot opened just now.

Pretty much. It's really about if they have a spot open up, rather than "how ready you are". Paige has been ready for the main roster for ages, but the spot opened just now.

What I meant is that typically if a guy is at that level, they find a spot for them, irrelevant of what else is going on.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Bryan or Christopher?

See this is one of the bigger shames I have as a wrestling fan, maybe due to growing up on all things that WWE produces, but I don't really have the knowledge of submission maneuvers and the names. If I had done one of those Wrestlemania reviews, 9/10 I would've been all like, "This guy did that thing" throughout the review. There a book on wrestling moves or something? With big pretty pictures?
bryan christopher

I don't get the Rusev hype. I don't think there is any gimmick that has been driven to the ground more than "Big scary foreigner with no mic skills". Plus he has a funny looking body.

Lana can get every bit of it though.

KissVibes

Banned
I don't get the Rusev hype. I don't think there is any gimmick that has been driven to the ground more than "Big scary foreigner with no mic skills". Plus he has a funny looking body.

Lana can get every bit of it though.

People like Rusev because he's looking like he's (right now) basically Samoa Joe if Samoa Joe wasn't notoriously lazy as fuck.

Top Bottom