• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Penguin

Su06zZF.gif

V41JhlM.gif

Seems like a good time for a Walk

Well then...
I mean...
Yeah
Damn

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Just got MITB tix for Boston! Never been to a PPV before, and this is one of my favorites. Very excite.

Great finisher for Bayley, as it's essentially a big spinning hug.

Ishii defended the NEVER belt against KUSHIDA in Taiwan today - said to be really hard hitting and the best match of the show, but the crowd weren't familiar with either guy and were mainly there to see Liger, Tenzan, Kojima, Tanahashi, etc. Hopefully this ends up on New Japan's youtube.

Great finisher for Bayley, as it's essentially a big spinning hug.

Ishii defended the NEVER belt against KUSHIDA in Taiwan today
I can't tell if you're just making this shite up or it's real. Like you're dropping worked posts to see if we're paying attention.
- said to be really hard hitting and the best match of the show, but the crowd weren't familiar with either guy and were mainly there to see Liger, Tenzan, Kojima, Tanahashi, etc. Hopefully this ends up on New Japan's youtube.

You don't say.

I can't tell if you're just making this shite up or it's real. Like you're dropping worked posts to see if we're paying attention.

What's the confusion? They really do have a belt called the NEVER title. I dunno why, probably because anyone who holds it is NEVER winning the main belt (like Naito) :p

bean breath said:
You don't say.

I don't think they've had New Japan on TV in Taiwan since the 90's, so its not surprising.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bean, I'm happy that you enjoy your gimmick. But you have to understand, Dixie Carter is so desperate for approval and attention that sees shit like your posts and actually thinks they're legit.

tm24

Watched Rush vs Shocker in a hair vs hair match, good 3rd fall to this one;

Rush vs Shocker - Cabellera vs Cabellera - (CMLL 03/21/14)

It does the lucha thing where the first two falls are largely meaningless and have no impact on the rest of the match, but is pretty great once they pick up the pace for the 3rd fall. Rush looked like a huge star and Shocker played the crafty veteran role well. Incidentally, isn't Rush a technico? Crowd were booing him pretty heavily for a lot of the match. Also, love that dropkick - someone book Shibata vs Rush;

Rush.gif

He's a technico who acts like a rudo because he doesn't give a shit about the crowd. He's like if John Cena didnt actually care about the crowd and could act. It's amazing. Also, Rush and Volador are racing to be the first person to actually knock someone's head off

xKNYKdO.gif

Paige old entrance theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBuelN37kU

Was so awesome and full of power, really fits with his entrance performance to the ring.

Her new theme is so "meh... another diva"

Give Paige back her old entrance theme WWE dammit.

That's not a theme, that's just a random collection of noises.

Bean, I'm happy that you enjoy your gimmick. But you have to understand, Dixie Carter is so desperate for approval and attention that sees shit like your posts and actually thinks they're legit.

One show is taped weeks in advance, the other is live. Yet you have people here claiming the taped show is stealing angles.

What will they try to claim next? That Vince is muting live crowds because you can see fans 'yes' chanting onscreen, a field of view that covers maybe 1/10 of the arena, but can't hear the chant?

People here are not smart like you and me, Dragonzord. Their web forum psychology skills are severely lacking.

He's getting a floppy mohawk, if I recall correctly. It's the culmination of a year long build.

I'm personally looking forward to it. Will the stylist eff up? How will it affect his job? Etc.

Can wait for the thread on Monday: "I got fired from my professional job for having a floppy mohawk. Help, GAF!"

Top Bottom