• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

iSoHBPnNrpJUk.gif

image.php

Speaking of women's wrestling, what's everyone's favourite women's wrassles match? I'm quite partial to any of these three as my favourite;

Akira Hokuto vs Manami Toyota - (AJW 09/02/95)
Bull Nakano vs Aja Kong - (AJW 11/14/90)
Akira Hokuto vs Shinobu Kandori - (AJW 04/02/93)

Have you seen the Hokuto/Kandori rematch from December? I prefer it to the first match, I wasn't too into the crowd brawling in the original so I dug how tight they kept the rematch while still having an extreme amout of violence thrown in. Like the first two minutes has more brutality than most Battlarts matches manage. Hokuto in 93 was on another level, I love how she sold that shoulder injury for months.

Rapstah

They should have shot an angle where Triple H interrupted Bryan's wedding to reveal he married Brie at a drive-in chapel a couple of days before.

Triple H: The question, Daniel, isn't if, but how many times we consummated th-

Stephanie McMahon's music plays.

The final reveal is Triple H was shockingly already married to Stephanie McMahon when he married Brie Bella, invalidating their marrige, thereby validating the marriage between Bryan and Brie Bella.

(How many times has Triple H been implied to be a rapist on WWE or WWF television? It's like three or four times.)

What's your typical getup when you go to the Calgary Stampede?

Boots, jeans, cowboy hat, western shirt, bandana (either around my neck or on my wrist), belt w/ buckle. I have a range of shirts depending on the formality of the event. I also have a koolah coat and a variety of appropriate leather jackets if it is unseasonably cold.

I usually have a choice between a felt hat and a couple of straw, but I fucked up my straw hats this year and they will need to be replaced.

Have you seen the Hokuto/Kandori rematch from December? I prefer it to the first match, I wasn't too into the crowd brawling in the original so I dug how tight they kept the rematch while still having an extreme amout of violence thrown in. Like the first two minutes has more brutality than most Battlarts matches manage. Hokuto in 93 was on another level, I love how she sold that shoulder injury for months.

Hell, 'Hokuto's bad shoulder' was a thing for years after that first Kandori match - I think I prefer the first because of the drama of it, but the second is definitely better on a technical level, less brawling and not quite so much of a bloodbath. Hokuto made Kandori look better than anyone else could in both matches, fantastic work.

Hasney

Why would Triple H book something like that? What is the purpose?

I mean, I don't like The Miz but that was just unnecessary.

It was rumored that they were going to book him and Ziggler as a team, kind of like the oppressed guys that would try to take it to the authority. Luckily, that never panned out.

Rapstah

What the fuck is "Get ready, the live second screen experience starts now" supposed to mean on the Network? It's my first screen.

Rapstah

It means use the app on your smart phone or tablet for...second screen experience.

But the app is just the Network. Right? Reading WWE news on my phone while watching the Network on my TV or watching the Network on my phone or tablet while watching the news or something isn't a "second screen experience", it's just doing two things at the same time.

strobogo

Banned
But the app is just the Network. Right? Reading WWE news on my phone while watching the Network on my TV or watching the Network on my phone or tablet while watching the news or something isn't a "second screen experience", it's just doing two things at the same time.

The App is the Network and the old app. When a live show is airing like Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, or PPVs, they also run polls, interviews, and action during the breaks on the app.

Rapstah

The App is the Network and the old app. When a live show is airing like Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, or PPVs, they also run polls, interviews, and action during the breaks on the app.

Do they do this constantly for the Network live feed or just for actually live stuff? They ran that thing before this fifth replay of WMXXX.

Top Bottom