• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
How is wearing clothes that fit well dressing like an asshole?
Sorry I don't wear dad jeans and baggy hoodies you marks.

Because you look like a skinny 6/10 asshole.

ASSHOLE

rujua.gif

kiguel182

It's the Miz. It absolutely was necessary.

They still let him main-event Mania and be champion so it hurts them as well.

It was rumored that they were going to book him and Ziggler as a team, kind of like the oppressed guys that would try to take it to the authority. Luckily, that never panned out.

Okay, that makes more sense I guess. But if it never panned out then The Miz never got revenge against HHH?

Even if I hate The Miz I can kind of feel sorry for him,

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of women's wrestling, what's everyone's favourite women's wrassles match? I'm quite partial to any of these three as my favourite;

Akira Hokuto vs Manami Toyota - (AJW 09/02/95)
Bull Nakano vs Aja Kong - (AJW 11/14/90)
Akira Hokuto vs Shinobu Kandori - (AJW 04/02/93)

That's a tough one, I kind of want to put Aja Kong in my pick by default as she was so friggin important and amazing. I'll have to think on it.

I imagine most people here wearing boot cut jeans and cargo.
L
O
L
Y'all should at least get slim straights.

Slim? I lift, breh. I need room for my massive quads and calves.

or I will roll my jeans like this
tawny-leather-asos-boots-dark-gray-skinny-jeans-cheap-monday-jeans_400.jpg

LMAO this guy looks like the biggest, most pitiful little piece of shit in the world. The toilet paper I use to wipe my ass looks stronger than this fool.

Please tell me nobody actually WANTS to look like a theta child like this

TL21xx

Banned
Slim bootcut man here, because regular bootcut are too baggy for me. Also, rolled up jeans look stupid. Furthermore, jeans in boots? That's for women. I'm callin' you out Spider!

LMAO this guy looks like the biggest, most pitiful little piece of shit in the world. The toilet paper I use to wipe my ass looks stronger than this fool.

That is the size of a default male adult. You've lost your marbles.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That is the size of a default male adult. You've lost your marbles.

Those clothes are giving him negative Muscle Grade points.

Muscle aside, he looks like a little piece of shit. Those clothes say "beat me up and take all my shit"

strobogo

Banned
My ideal look:

19851029_dusty_USE.jpg

For real, I like Dusty's fashion sense. No matter how fat he is, he always looks cool. Dude has always had top tier levels of SWAG.

That's a tough one, I kind of want to put Aja Kong in my pick by default as she was so friggin important and amazing. I'll have to think on it.

Slim? I lift, breh. I need room for my massive quads and calves.

21.3 inch quads aren't massive brah.

Those clothes are giving him negative Muscle Grade points.

Muscle aside, he looks like a little piece of shit. Those clothes say "beat me up and take all my shit"

If the cut-off sleeves are bothering you, here's the t-shirt, skinny rolled-up jeans and boots look, as worn by a Hollywood movie star who relies on his good looks for employment, to illustrate my point:

ryan-gosling-only-god-forgives-style-1-white-tee-jeans.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
dont lie to me. i know the truth.

!!!!!!

Listen I can't even calculate .3 of 12 inches

math not even once

EDIT: I got curious and measured since I never have before. Sittin at 27" so I'm a happy dude.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How is today's outfit Stro?

You look dainty. Is that the look you're going for? Like a little Tobey Maguire. It's not bad if those are your goals. Don't you want to scare people?

EDIT: When did TittyEdge turn heel? I even told you I liked your tits and then this slander and libel comes up

You look dainty. Is that the look you're going for? Like a little Tobey Maguire. It's not bad if those are your goals. Don't you want to scare people?

EDIT: When did TittyEdge turn heel? I even told you I liked your tits and then this slander and libel comes up

<3

You are always my muscle bro!

Not yet. It will be revealed in person at NYC first. EXCLUSIVE ACCESS.

What? I was expecting to read all about how you explained the cut by showing your stylist a pic of Shinskee on your iPad. How your stylist was a #CHICK and she ran her hands through your hair sensually and brushed her breasts up against your neck and shoulders. How much your haircut cost and what you left as a tip. Come on.

Your web forum psychology needs work. Maybe have a novice like Strobogo show you the basics and when you're ready, I can take you under my wing.

Sblargh

Banned
This thread is insane these past two days. I think that after the rollercoaster of emotions people just stayed hype; then Smackdown came and it was Smackdown, the anti-hype, but the hype was so high that Smackdown couldn't do shit, so now we're just lashing out these high emotions on anything.

Top Bottom