• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

tumblr_n34eu4TnFB1qhndw9o1_1280.jpg

mouserat

Neo Member
man I don't know what sick joke Obama is playing on you guys but here in the wonderful Utopia of the European Union, skinny jeans are elasticated for maximum flexibility and mobility.

case in point (and I've tried telling Bryan Alvarez this about 50 god damned times on twitter) Big Dave Bautista: can powerbomb fools in his skinny jeans all day every day, but the second he comes out in a regular fit, 100% denim he annihilates the crotch on the first try.

bjiesdlciaelsx0.jpg-large-2145252.jpeg

zychi

Banned
Was watching tv when they started talking about a fan touching a baseball player during a game and how it's unacceptable for the fan and the only thing i could think of was holy shit, baseball players are fucking divas. Like holy shit, he just touched you on the back.

the idiot baseball fans run out on the field and tackle coaches and players. theyre friggin retarded

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so did D-Bry get hitched yesterday? How can he have a honeymoon when hes the champ and Raw is monday? o_O

Edgeward

Souled Out 2000

Oklahoma vs Madusa
Not sure what is more embarassing, that Madusa was cruiserweight champ or that Oklahoma won the belt off of her. It was only a few minutes and it still didnt feel short enough. Madusa was really trying hard to stay relevant, gussing herself up in such an overt way.

I hate how wcw calls out ex wwf guys, going "I know that guy!" And then never saying his name. And jesus, Ahmed Johnson, or T, looks puffier than early 2000 HHH.

Does anyone know the rules to their gimmick matches? Buff and DDP have a last standing match that was advertised as having no ref, yet there is a ref of course cause someone has to count. But the ref does not even bother counting most of the match, even after Buff does and elbow to DDP on a table at the WCW.com station. Even the announcers were wondering why no one is counting.

The ref for this last man standing match is annoying too, he is counting in a showy way that makes him stick out as if he is trying to get himself over. DDP gets up at 9 three consecutive times. After a ddt, then a blockbuster, and beat down from a riot stick. DDP then gets up at the third time, hits the diamond cutter... And then buff gets up before the 10 while DDP does not. Why bother with the cutter then? Kimberly walks down after the match, locks eyes with buff and then DDP attacks him from behind with the riot stick. As Kimberly and DDp walk out the next shot of buff we see him standing up just fine celebrating his win. Does no one like selling beatdowns in this company?

Kidman loses to "The Wall" in a hell in a cell match that makes very little use of the cage.

Funk is bleeding after Nash powerbombs him through a table about a minute in. Funk blades after a powerbomb table spot.

Sblargh

Banned
so did D-Bry get hitched yesterday? How can he have a honeymoon when hes the champ and Raw is monday? o_O

It's hard, brother, but we'll have to survive RAW without our hero! But let's face it, he deserves to rest on the arms of his beloved after the hell he went through at the hands of the evil Authority!

And when he comes back, I'm sure he will be ready to fight for us another day!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure I follow this discussion of masculinity being removed by wearing skinny jeans. Skinny jeans make you look weak, that's about it. Who wants to look weak?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You really like avatar quotes don't you?

What defines a man, and why is it positive to be perceived as a male?

Equality folks. Don't wear skinny jeans, they make you look like an easy mark to get mugged. Don't reveal the weakness.

mouserat

Neo Member
hell yeah, mouserat. not all Americans are this ignorant of skinny jeans! well, just most of them

I went to Canada a few years ago having never been to North America, I had on a pretty hipster outfit including skinny jeans and a pair of tassle loafers, and one of the first interactions I had was with a guy who was like 6'8, juiced up, wearing an Affliction shirt and some bootcut acid washed mom jeans, who stepped out of a yellow Camaro and said 'nice shoes, are you going to church' before presumably drinking a protein shake and getting in his buddy's truck to listen to country music and go queerbashing, so that is basically my only experience of North Americans and fashion

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I went to Canada a few years ago having never been to North America, I had on a pretty hipster outfit including skinny jeans and a pair of tassle loafers, and one of the first interactions I had was with a guy who was like 6'8, juiced up, wearing an Affliction shirt and some bootcut acid washed mom jeans, who stepped out of a yellow Camaro and said 'nice shoes, are you going to church' before presumably drinking a protein shake and getting in his buddy's truck to listen to country music and go queerbashing, so that is basically my only experience of North Americans and fashion

Tassle loafers? Were you going to church? Y/N

Yeah, go decorate a carriage with some fringe!

AHEM that's a surrey with a fringe on the top.

GET IT RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1CXo8QMi8&feature=kp

mouserat

Neo Member
I'm not sure I follow this discussion of masculinity being removed by wearing skinny jeans. Skinny jeans make you look weak, that's about it. Who wants to look weak?

skinny jeans make you look bohemian and worldly friend, skinny legs make you look weak. besides, when you're a physically strong and self assured gentleman it is fun to dress provocatively and get in fights.

That's pretty tame, all things considered.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
skinny jeans make you look bohemian and worldly friend, skinny legs make you look weak. besides, when you're a physically strong and self assured gentleman it is fun to dress provocatively and get in fights.

Around here, in Oklahoma, what is standard dress is RealTree clothing. Not full hunting gear, but most people here have on at least one piece of clothing that is made by RealTree.

I'm an outcast like you are. People who ARE juiced to the gills and wearing douchebag tees that are too small are a niche, a minority like yours.

I guess we have more in common than I thought.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, here in the real world we only have one word for carriage, we aren't horse-drawn conveyance eskimos or some shit.

Watch that fringe and see how it flutters
When I drive them high steppin' strutters.
Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!
The wheels are yeller, the upholstery's brown,
The dashboard's genuine leather,
With isinglass curtains y' can roll right down,
In case there's a change in the weather.
Two bright sidelight's winkin' and blinkin',
Ain't no finer rig I'm a-thinkin'
You c'n keep your rig if you're thinkin' 'at I'd keer to swap
Fer that shiny, little surrey with the fringe on the top!

Laserfrog

Maybe he was on his way to Church with his buddy in the van, I think he was just trying to offer a lift, keep the weight off your tassle loafers.

mouserat

Neo Member
Around here, in Oklahoma, what is standard dress is RealTree clothing. Not full hunting gear, but most people here have on at least one piece of clothing that is made by RealTree.

I'm an outcast like you are. People who ARE juiced to the gills and wearing douchebag tees that are too small are a niche, a minority like yours.

I guess we have more in common than I thought.

I'm no outcast! I'm the glorious liberal metropolis of Europe, effete ladymen are the rulers. also I like this RealTree look, I'm going to make it hipster by wearing it to a local independent artisanal coffee bar tomorrow afternoon

mouserat

Neo Member
Maybe he was on his way to Church with his buddy in the van, I think he was just trying to offer a lift, keep the weight off your tassle loafers.

maybe I should have taken a ride, those taffle loafers may have piqued the interest of a few hipster ladies but I walked through the soles in like three months, plus they cost a bomb

Top Bottom