• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Speaking of awesome Women's Wrestling

Shine 18 this Friday, card is pretty stacked

SHINE Championship Match: Ivelisse (c) vs. Saraya Knight

SHINE Tag Team Championship Match: Leva Bates & Mia Yim (c) vs. Madison Eagles & Evie

Ybor City Street Fight: Jessicka Havok vs. Allysin Kay (w/ April Hunter)

Mercedes Martinez vs. Serena Deeb (w/ April Hunter)

Amazing Kong (w/ Daffney) vs. Nikki Storm

Four Way Freestyle: Kellie Skater vs. Kay Lee Ray vs. Justine Silver vs. Kimberly (w/ Daffney)

Shanna vs. La Rosa Negra

Su Yung vs. Rhia O’Reilly

Tracy Taylor vs. Amber O’Neal

Sephzilla

Also, that PG Era picture from Taker is either from the HHH match or the Punk match. It really makes me ask, how the fuck did Undertaker age so much between WM29 and WM30?

jmdajr

tumblr_n3zzhr2wlL1srbyoyo1_1280.png

This is how I feel these days, even look it. Don't know, tired way too often.

jmdajr

Also, that PG Era picture from Taker is either from the HHH match or the Punk match. It really makes me ask, how the fuck did Undertaker age so much between WM29 and WM30?

That's life man. Looking at picture from 10 years ago and I sure don't like that no more.
Granted for these guys it's sped up even more.

Sometimes I feel like the only fan of Nakanishi.

Muscle Orchestra, baby.

Nakanishi was cool in his prime, I just find it kinda uncomfortable to watch him hobble about the ring and take risks these days. He was never the same after his spinal injury.

Muscle Orchestra are fun, though, and the crowd always love seeing them.

Sephzilla

That's life man. Looking at picture from 10 years ago and I sure don't like that no more.
Granted for these guys it's sped up even more.

I guess all of those road miles caught up with him in a hurry. The last few WMs before 30 Taker still looked pretty healthy and still able to go even at his age. Then WM30 happened and suddenly he looked 60.

Aiii

So not worth it
Are you in an empty relationship based on money and fame getting to the point in your life where you realized that whatever true love is, it won't ever happen to you?

Life isn't worth living if you don't bed a woman that spends 99% of her life talking about sex (1% having it) and wears special lipstick that hurts her face so her lips can look bigger.

And it'll only cost you a condo, a big SUV with leather seats and 3 pairs of the same expensive shoes in different colors apparently.

Are you in an empty relationship based on money and fame getting to the point in your life where you realized that whatever true love is, it won't ever happen to you?
Not a problem for Cena because his true love is the WWE universe and Cenation!
*mixed reaction*

jmdajr

Just the look on his face. Sometimes I just have the exact same look. I got nothing to complain about as far as life goes overall, I have everything I need. Maybe working lifestyle is just killing me. Too much sitting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But it's a joke and stuff. It doesn't really matter who's on it.

Is it your avatar that stole your smile Sunny?

The avatar did steal something of mine. Credibility. I have to work doubly hard for people to take me seriously.

Speaking of awesome Women's Wrestling

Shine 18 this Friday, card is pretty stacked

I really like La Rosa Negra, looking forward to catching this whenever I catch this.

Sephzilla

The real question should be if Heyman can drop the kayfabe.

Heyman the character is infused with a ton of Heyman the real person, but I'm willing to bet that he can drop the character pretty easily if he wants to. I don't know much about Heyman as a person or anything but I've always gotten the impression that he's one of those guys who's super awesome to talk to when he's not behind a wrestling microphone.

Rotten's fault. You don't pull that shit and expect it no blow back, especially with someone like Jarrett. You take care of your star first.

OMERTA here, some promoter tried this on me when we were filming a show. Suffice to say, even though they took care of it eventually, their edit will take forever, and we won't work for them again.

You're wrong. Go back and watch the weekly PPVs and tell me those were fairly decent shows.

2003, son. Start with the Anniversary show and then go up to the Super X Cup. So good.

Man, people lying about their gf in the show off your significant other thread. Why do people lie? And if you are planning on it, don't pick some sort of famous Japanese celebrity. Especially on this forum.

Hasney

Rotten's fault. You don't pull that shit and expect it no blow back, especially with someone like Jarrett. You take care of your star first.

While true, you still don't slap a kid in your raging tantrum. Even if the glasses flying off did make for a funny image.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, people lying about their gf in the show off your significant other thread. Why do people lie? And if you are planning on it, don't pick some sort of famous Japanese celebrity. Especially on this forum.

lmao

1wbtmjD.jpg

While true, you still don't slap a kid in your raging tantrum. Even if the glasses flying off did make for a funny image.

17, a worker, and if what I know about that family is accurate, a colossal asshole who probably didn't help the situation at all.

Remember, I believe this is the kid that was part of that Mike Levy deal. I don't think he's gotten any nicer since then.

Hasney

17, a worker, and if what I know about that family is accurate, a colossal asshole who probably didn't help the situation at all.

Remember, I believe this is the kid that was part of that Mike Levy deal. I don't think he's gotten any nicer since then.

Missed the 17 year old part. I was picturing like a 10 year old.

Fuck 'em then
not literally

Missed the 17 year old part. I was picturing like a 10 year old.

Fuck 'em then
not literally

The most surprising part of that story is that someone believed Ian Rotten enough to post it :p

That being said, I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle and everyone involved sucks. And it's really not cool to interrupt Drake's farewell to go all Derphouse McGee

mouserat

Neo Member

Hasney

bwahaha what a loser. I just cannot understand people who lie to boost the status of an anonymous forum profile.

related, here is a picture of my g/f, her name is Susan and we are very happy together, she likes men in fedoras and MLP and steampunk and LARP and doesn't let society judge her

What are her views on vaccinating children? She looks like she won't know what she's talking about.

Damn. Thats hilarious.

Also

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=108114900&postcount=1174

WAT.

This forum has some dark corners.

Christ, I probably wouldn't post pictures of my girlfriend on a random internet forum anyway, unless the picture was too good not to share (probably for hilarity reasons) and I couldn't crop her out, but that pretty much finalises that I never will anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jenny McCarthy > Carmen Electra as far as Singled Out hosts go

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+
Royal Rumble '90 - D+
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - C+

Not bad. Plenty of delightfully cringe-worthy moments in this one...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I figured out what I can't stand about Reddit - it's the AMA responses to people answering questions. That little "I need to say something clever in response!" is by far the worst part of reddit, sans all the pedo shit and MRA insanity.

strobogo

Banned
Went out for a quick 3 mile ride in the rain, going to finish it inside watching season 3 of Modern Family to wash away some of my wrestling hate I've developed again over the past few days.

Warrior SPOKE TO ME. I will no longer be a VAGINA MAN. I will have PASSION about SOMETHING, even if it is about PASSION. I feel the power of Destrucity flowing through my veins. The blood vessels are expanding. The arteries are working over time. I am breaking through the cockpit door. I am taking the plane into a nose dive and as it plummets from the heavens, only then will I know a world of conflict and POWER. And with that POWER, I will pull the plane up from its nosedive and sail the open seas of space and time and become one with the UNIVERSE.

iOCJSSQmy55iX.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta figure out where the passion is. That's the hardest thing. I wake up and I don't feel like I can attack my day and get something out of it, but I'm changing. No time limits. I do it NOW. That's what I'm doing! I have my passion, my life's work!

Hasney

I figured out what I can't stand about Reddit - it's the AMA responses to people answering questions. That little "I need to say something clever in response!" is by far the worst part of reddit, sans all the pedo shit and MRA insanity.

That and pun threads. Jesus fucking christ, you have the wit of a headline writer for The Sun, congrats, have 24098239084 upvotes.

jmdajr

Reddit. At first I thought it was just where people that bailed on Digg went. Then I saw a news story by Anderson Cooper. The Rabbit Hole is scary deep there.

What's AMA? MRA?

Hasney

Reddit. At first I thought it was just where people that bailed on Digg went. Then I saw a news story by Anderson Cooper. The Rabbit Hole is scary deep there.

What's AMA? MRA?

Ask me anything. Usually done by a celebrity or someone with something interesting about them. Person asks question, OP responds, thousands of people who think they're funny reply to that response.

Mens rights activist. AKA a cunt.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

Man, I just started to read through that. Why the hell would you pick Hikaru Utada of all people?

FFS there was a multiple page thread about her marriage earlier this year! And this fool thought he could get away with it. lmao.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, He probably didn't know who she was and just pasted random pics of Asian women cuz "lol all look same".

jmdajr

Went out for a quick 3 mile ride in the rain, going to finish it inside watching season 3 of Modern Family to wash away some of my wrestling hate I've developed again over the past few days.

Warrior SPOKE TO ME. I will no longer be a VAGINA MAN. I will have PASSION about SOMETHING, even if it is about PASSION. I feel the power of Destrucity flowing through my veins. The blood vessels are expanding. The arteries are working over time. I am breaking through the cockpit door. I am taking the plane into a nose dive and as it plummets from the heavens, only then will I know a world of conflict and POWER. And with that POWER, I will pull the plane up from its nosedive and sail the open seas of space and time and become one with the UNIVERSE.

iOCJSSQmy55iX.gif

GOOD!

Hasney

Man, I just started to read through that. Why the hell would you pick Hikaru Utada of all people?

FFS there was a multiple page thread about her marriage earlier this year! And this fool thought he could get away with it. lmao.

Well that was one picture, who was different to the girl in the other pictures. It could have been an innocent mistake.

Then they found the other girls suicidegirls account and found all those pics including that Hikaru braud were all from that SuicideGirls 2008 posts, which was the time that he said they had been dating from to add to the hilarity. Dating, found pictures... It's all the same.

New paige. Lets have a picture of my girlfriend, Gail Kim:

asian_girls_hairstyle_pictures_cute-asian-girl-hairstyle.jpg

EDIT: Now that I think about it, He probably didn't know who she was and just pasted random pics of Asian women cuz "lol all look same".

He used 3 photos!!

To be honest, I know of the name but I had no idea how she looked like.

Top Bottom