• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Hasney

I think another 5 years of Cena wrasslin' and then call it a career. After that he spends the rest of his life gathering money to put it towards charities. If the few minutes I spent the other day watching the John Cena experience on the network is any indication.

I was right looking forward to seeing what doc went up overnight when I woke up Sunday. The crushing realisation it was Cena was too much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What would a John Cena Podcast be like? Talking to inspirational charities? Sports figures? Friends?

jmdajr

sawfw_zpse9251537.png

yay

Someone needs to tell me why Taco Bell doesn't do breakfast all day D:

There's many things I love, but Taco Bell at 10 AM does not sound like a fun idea on a work day

strobogo

Banned
"My guest today is _____. He's a man I respect very much. Every time I see him, I ask him a few simple questions. I ask how they're doing, how they're feeling, and if they're happy. And then I shake their hand and let them go on their way. I respect the hell out of _____."

"This podcast was brought to you by T-Plus. You get my respect when you take T-Plus and get your flag poles at full salute."

Sblargh

Banned
I gave up on the Cena documentary by the time the title letters hit the screen, I think.

He sstarted talking about how much he respect the armed forces, and then he kept talking about it and on and on.

I think it's the only thing on that section of the network iI didn't watch as I love these documentaries. I even watched Cena's wrestlemania rewind knowing before hand that they would show me an entire Cena vs Big Show match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone needs to tell me why Taco Bell doesn't do breakfast all day D:

There's many things I love, but Taco Bell at 10 AM does not sound like a fun idea on a work day

Because their corporate office dictates when it happens

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like Taco Bell's brefus but I'm getting fat again, I need to cut SERIOUSLY.

Since FallingEdge is talking about haircuts, I thought I'd update my livejournal in here too. I had Connors Steak & Seafood today. And now all I can do is think about how delicious it was and how I wish I was eating it right now.

That sounds delicious. I want to have some as well.

I like Taco Bell's brefus but I'm getting fat again, I need to cut SERIOUSLY.

Oh? I thought you were on the cut train already? CHOO CHOO.

Sblargh

Banned
Getting a tattoo of someone you like as a reaction to their passing is pretty legit, I think. She also chose a good spot for it.

jmdajr

If she was truly a legit Warrior fan, she would have gotten it on her face.

lol. That be the shit. But you'd have to be in Warrior Mode 24/7.

Running everywhere, placing orders in the drive through with crazy promos. Etc.

edit: Looked up Warrior Face tattoo and got nothing. Someone should be the first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh? I thought you were on the cut train already? CHOO CHOO.

I was, then I fell off and decided not to get back up. Food's so good. FUCK.

Getting a tattoo of someone you like as a reaction to their passing is pretty legit, I think. She also chose a good spot for it.

That's alright. I really wanted a Type O Negative tattoo after Pete Steele died, but much like Warrior, you look into his personal views (Pete hated the gayz) and I just can't do that.

If she was truly a legit Warrior fan, she would have gotten it on her face.

Yes indeed.

Sblargh

Banned
A horrible thought crossed my mind. TNA will have Kurt Angle deliver a speech on life and death and then they'll kill him in order to put together a tribute show.

mouserat

Neo Member
that girl's tattoos are HORRIBLE, yuck. her body reads like a book of terrible flash-in-the-pan tattoo ideas that she got done too small, by a crappy artist. so I guess it doesn't hurt that she get another terrible one.

isn't that Steven Tyler's daughter?

oh god it is. that's even worse, the amount of money she has access to and she's covered in back alley scratcher tattoos. wow.

jmdajr

It's a tough deal when Entertainers you like say messed up stuff. The internet sure ruined a lot of that. Best not to know really.

Warrior, Dave Mustaine, Mel Gibson. It's disappointing.

Same time, at least for me, still give props to the artistic work.

Penguin

Gonna be sad if they can't get 1 million subscribers. If is goes up to say 14.99 I'd still pay.
It's great!

Yeah, it's a great value at just 9.99!
I fear they may try raising the price and curbing multiple logins

Also... Total Divas... lies!
This is apparently a screencap from AJ Lee vs Nattie at TLC....
BlMaoK-CAAEl-lh.jpg:large

Seems like we're getting a regular Raw tonight. No tribute show. WWE's website posted a storyline preview of what to expect tonight and talking points. The same stuff they post for every Raw basically.

jmdajr

Yeah, it's a great value at just 9.99!
I fear they may try raising the price and curbing multiple logins

Also... Total Divas... lies!
This is apparently a screencap from AJ Lee vs Nattie at TLC....
BlMaoK-CAAEl-lh.jpg:large

ohoh

edit: I wasn't aware that I was at the so-called Golden Globes of PPV's, TLC. Thank You Natie I feel special now.

strobogo

Banned
was it me or did they show a house show match between Natty and Summer Rae and call it RAW?

When Tyson Kidd has his "big" return, they acted like it was the main event of Raw or on PPV when it was in fact a pre-show dark match. And there have been multiple times when they say something is on Raw when all the banners say Superstars.

Sblargh

Banned
I would pay 15 bucks, but that's my limit. The only thing that would make me pay more, maybe, would be if raw was live on the network.
Then again, if they keep up the pace, by next year they'll have so much original content. This wrestlemania was too good in terms of content. I hope they do something like it for other PPV. Like a wrestlemania rewind for hardcore matches before extreme rules or bash at the beach rewind before summerslam. Thematic mini documentaries, you know?

stn

Didn't know where to post this and search led me here. I just wanted to say that I impulse-bought WWE 2K14 after seeing The Rock on the cover, and its amazing! I don't recognize a bunch of the roster since I haven't watched wrestling since the time slightly after Stone Cold retired. But I'm loving the inclusion of Goldberg, Bret Hart, NWO, Brock, etc...
Also, the CAW mode is incredible. You can literally make anything. 'Been having fun making my own moves, downloading logos and CAW's, and having legends matches. If all future games are like this then I'm on board, as long as they keep all the legends intact (I don't care much for the current roster I'm seeing).

Just two quick questions...

1. How do you go to a back grapple from a front grapple or just from standing?
2. How do you consistently pull your opponent up? Sometimes I pull them up, sometimes I end up doing a ground submission.

I guess if I had any complaints its that the control scheme should be more simplified, and that I should be able to edit existing wrestler attires.

Xater

Seems like we're getting a regular Raw tonight. No tribute show. WWE's website posted a storyline preview of what to expect tonight and talking points. The same stuff they post for every Raw basically.

Good, I think a tribute is appropriate but it's probably not necessary to have a 3 hour one.

jmdajr

Beats me man I suck at these wrestling games. Last I really played extensively was Royal Rumble for the SNES.

Fan of the tv, but not much for the games. Same as NFL. I don't play Madden, just don't care to.

Top Bottom