• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Ultratech

Huh, a tournament.

I already forgot about RVD coming back. RVD's return is the most boring return WWE possibly could have done. Zero interest in him.

"Oh boy, I can't wait to see RVD do the same match he's been doing since 2001, but 30% slower and less interested!" Words never uttered by Strobogo without heavy sarcasm.

I was gonna go with words never uttered by Strobogo.

Heel

WTF is king wearing???

9nznLS4.jpg

BHZ Mayor

I'm probably crazy, but could anyone with DVR/whatever can rewind go back to about 5 minutes in, and tell me who that is in the hoodie behind R-Truth/between Show and Swagger?

So I saw WM 30, and I saw last weeks Raw but I missed Smackdown, is Smackdown separate from the plot line at WM and Raw or how does it work?

Smackdown continues current WWE storyline, but rarely does any thing drastic. You wont miss anything if you miss it, and if you do it will be replayed to hell on RAW

KissVibes

Banned
I find it funny that the IC title gets a massive tournament for its number 1 contender...

While the US champ is Dean Ambrose and nobody could give a shit.

The US title has always been the lower card title. Probably why they have Ambrose continue to carry it around.

So sad :(

Also, IC title feels like a step down for Cesaro's current position lol

What?

The IC title is the second bet title. That's very much Cesaro's level.

Top Bottom