• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

BRAZZERS

tumblr_n41yel84GA1srbyoyo1_1280.png

TL21xx

Banned
"I left! I went home, put my feet up, made out with my woman, who you idiots will never get close to again, and you stupid marks still chanted for me, you're all sheep!"

More like... *crosses legs*

"Oh, you sad, pathetic little pawns. You really think I did this week in and week out for you? You think I'm some sort of anti-authority figure, a voice of the voiceless? No, you see I USED you people to get my spot. That little outburst of mine? Let me put that out of control rumor to rest, because the fact of the matter is that all I did was say whatever it would take to tickle your fickle little ears. Earth to WWE Fans, I can read the Internet too! You Smart Marks are the easiest ones of them all! I had you fooled and I didn't even have to hide it, the CM tells you all you need to know, Corporate Man! But you know what? Keep believing that little lie of mine, you'll cling onto it every last waking breath of your life, because God forbid the WWE try to appeal to the people that actually pay the bills. You want a shoot? You got a shoot. Hunter, pass me the shovel, ITS BURYING TIIIIIIIME!!!"

That long-winded enough?

Sokantish

http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=65568&dateline=1310330367[/IG][/QUOTE]

Okay that hurts :(

[quote="ViewtifulJC, post: 108206187"]aren't you a Raiders fan[/QUOTE]

I don't know how many times I gotta say this but I'm not a Raiders FAN. They're like my family, you have to stick by family even if they are screw ups that have no redeeming qualities

So who's winning the IC tournament? Cesaro seems like the obvious choice, so it won't be him. I'm thinking Barrett, which I would be totally fine with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think OT and Gaming side need their gif using rights revoked. They use gifs that aren't even funny or relevant to the discussion.
tumblr_m2v24aIJp71qkoenyo1_500.gif

Top Bottom