• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Isn't that Sanjuro's posting gimmick?

Everyone, line up and tell us what your gimmick is. lets get this shit straight. We don't need too many contrarian trolling posters
I am part of the #TNAtion

I just watch the show though, i can't defend it
I've been wondering this for a while, are you typing on a smartphone or something? Why's your spelling so bad?
it's his gimmick dude, and your post is a John Cena-esque burial of it

yIiqHIJ.png

Thank's for nothing, Bionic. Now I'm going to imagine Nikki Bella squatting over a glass coffee table for Cener every time I watch Total Divas from now on...

But it does explain Cena's crazy OCD.

Real talk: Does anyone think Bryan can do or even bothering with all these outreach events that Cena did/does? I doubt it.

Cena is a fucking robot. He doesn't get tired.

Real talk: Does anyone think Bryan can do or even bothering with all these outreach events that Cena did/does? I doubt it.

Cena is a fucking robot. He doesn't get tired.

Quit out of the John Cena doc you're watching now and watch the Bryan doc. He said it himself all these events you have to do, what Cena's doing, is part of the job. Bryan knows what he's getting himself into.

Have to admit that I marked out when the Evolution theme hit.

Although that marking out was quickly tempered by how bad the commentary was. It saddens me to see Lawler in his current state, guy used to be an amazing heel commentator.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want to edit in modern commentary into WWF moments

'He killed him' turned into 'Oh my god. I can't believe.. Oh my god.'

Is he just never getting music?

No music!?!?!

No new entrance music? :(

Cesaro coming out to no music is great.

No music? WTF?

He needs music

No music? The fuck!

Still no music...

WHERE

IS

THIS

MAN'S

FUCKING

THEME

????

????

???

Give Cesaro some music!!!

When is he going to get a new theme!?.
WWE just uploaded it

At least we can feel confident that Wyatt will go over. It'll probably be some BS escape, but at least he'll go over.

Probably.

I hope.

Dammit Cena is gonna win again, isn't he?

Top Bottom