• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

At least we can feel confident that Wyatt will go over. It'll probably be some BS escape, but at least he'll go over.

Probably.

I hope.

Dammit Cena is gonna win again, isn't he?

ibrq4PXOuB6PNm.gif

Also, I hope people don't complain when Shield-Evolution is the main event of Extreme Rules and not the Bryan match. I'm all for champions being last on the card, but this is an exception.

One thing that's interesting about this Cena doc; He's completely fucking isolated from the roster.

I mean I'm sure he isn't irl, but this doc is making me think otherwise.

HHH in god tier heel mode, telling the Bama crowd to believe in Evolution.

I don't mind the Evolution angle. I just hate how they're handling and booking 90% of the other guys.

I like the IC title tournament. They really need to do something with the US title though.

Wyatt/Cena feud is on life support. Most marks probably don't care though.

Bryan vs the Authority angle is starting to get stale and I have no idea where they're going with it.

They need to start pushing some of their heels.

Sandow getting punched out by Big Show was god awful. What did the guy do to be booked as a massive jobber?

ugghhh

Sblargh

Banned
#BelieveInEvolution is the best hashtag WWE ever did. I wonder how much it will keep trending fueled by angry people who think it's a political thing. And then next monday there will be a "Did you know: The hashtag #BelieveInEvolution trended for 5 days!" and Michael Cole won't shut up about how sucessfull they are on twitter.

Honestly, I could stand his smaller self in his return but his face still freaks me out. I don't know how the hell he thought it was a good idea.

It's just sad really. He probably thought he was gonna seriously one up Rock with his schedule also. But naw, he taps at Wrestlemania. Again.
I ain't mad tho

Obviously I know about the Bryan one. I loved it. I was kidding.

It's pretty unreal in the grand scheme of things.

Holy shit this Cena doc NEVER ENDS.

Top Bottom