• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

4cd96f2abab411e3a1090e2717efa258_8.jpg

DMczaf

More Michael Hayes lovin from Metsfan

I wouldn't say it was heat. But there was a little tension there. After their match, they hugged and Cena told Rock that it was just business and they put everything behind them.

Cena was not hot on how the finish of the match was laid out. He didn't think the way it ended would get the pop that it did. Michael Hayes is completely responsible for the finish. Cena gave all the credit to Hayes when he came through the curtain. Hayes knew it would work the entire time.

Hayes is awesome.

krae_man

It might take them a few days to announce the attendance. They're going to be busy counting that $4,500 CAD you gave them. That's the only number that matters.

I didn't buy them I just looked.

I know WWE likes to announce record crowds for stadiums they go to but they have absolutely no chance to pass the Rolling Stone Concert attendance number of 87500.

I didn't buy them I just looked.

I know WWE likes to announce record crowds for stadiums they go to but they have absolutely no chance to pass the Rolling Stone Concert attendance number of 87500.

If the run Cowboys Stadium in a few years, that's their best shot. Seats almost 100,000.

Sblargh

Banned
Their inflation of attendance has some logic to it or they just make up a higher number? Is it possible to know what the actual number is?

Edgeward

It does not seem like a good idea to feature a guy like mojo when his promo package has more footage of him outside of the ring instead of him wrestling.

Edgeward

So Brodus and Xavier fianlly get to resolve their fued... On NXT. Slow burn, baby.

Maybe the lack of new tag teams is a way to keep the Ascension from ever being called up.

Aiii

So not worth it
As per Wrestling With Pixels:
Sad news today via Suda51

The creator of Fire Pro Wrestling and NES Pro Wrestling, Masato Masuda, has passed away at age 48. This is a terrible loss to the video game industry and to all the friends and families that are affected by this young wonderful man's unfortunate passing.

We were scheduled to meet and speak with Masuda-san in September for Wrestling with Pixels. While we morn the loss over the true father of interactive video game action, we have spoken to individual close to Masuda in order to set up new interviews with those who worked closely with him in order to gain as much of the knowledge and information Masuda-san would have given us personally.

To honor Masato Masuda, play a game of Fire Pro over this Wrestlemania weekend or get Fire Pro Returns on the Playstation Network.

R.I.P.

It does not seem like a good idea to feature a guy like mojo when his promo package has more footage of him outside of the ring instead of him wrestling.

Doesn't help that he's offensively bad in the ring. It's not even a situation where I can tolerate him for a few minutes. His segments and matches are just awful. It's all him taking offense from an opponent because he has none, then hitting his finisher. It's like early Cena but 1000x worse.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
So Brodus and Xavier fianlly get to resolve their fued... On NXT. Slow burn, baby.

Maybe the lack of new tag teams is a way to keep the Ascension from ever being called up.

The Ascension looks like a tag team from 97/98. I love that about them.

Doesn't help that he's offensively bad in the ring. It's not even a situation where I can tolerate him for a few minutes. His segments and matches are just awful. It's all him taking offense from an opponent because he has none, then hitting his finisher. It's like early Cena but 1000x worse.

Agreed. He needs so much refinement and Hyper Drive is a horrendous finisher.

Edgeward

I dont want to completely shit on Mojo because NXT is still a developmental show, I just dont like how hard they are pushing him when he is still so limited. And his gimmick is bad when he is gassed when the match starts from all the running and jumping he does before.

Connor dropping a guy on his head from a body slam made me cringe, luckily he didnt mess up the next two times.

I dont want to completely shit on Mojo because NXT is still a developmental show, I just dont like how hard they are pushing him when he is still so limited. And his gimmick is bad when he is gassed when the match starts from all the running and jumping he does before.

Connor dropping a guy on his head from a body slam made me cringe, luckily he didnt mess up the next two times.

Oh I agree about it being developmental, but he's getting featured way too much. Kind of plays to my Cena comp. He's, to me, by far the least talented guy in-ring down there, but he's getting featured so heavily on every show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I was thinking about reporting Eva Marie posts to the mods because of all the communism implications. I won't have politics in my wrestling.
TNA viewers get shat on while the Eva Marie Fan Club is thriving. the hell, guys
It's like when we liked Bo ironically, but unlike Bo, Eva Marie will nver be entertaining. :(

Jamie OD

Evolve tonight was good but too long because of whatever problems they suffered this time. I assume the iPPV stream died since that's the only explanation I have for the long delay after match #1. Loved Green Ant Vs Maxwell Chicago. Ant kicked the crap out of Max and then we got the funniest spot I have seen in ages. Ricochet Vs Nese was awesome. Fox match was enjoyable but filled with the usual Fox flaws. Swann hurt his neck pretty bad on an apron bump and Hero nearly strangled himself on the ropes from a botched fake dive.

The building is way too big for Evolve. All the fans you saw on the stage was about half of the total audience. The rest including myself were in the normal auditorium seating and there were loads of empty seats. Should look better for the DGUSA shows but I guarantee there will still be plenty of empty seats everywhere.

Anyway, good start to the week. ROH for me tomorrow.

BkWB0IkIAAAcE17.jpg:large

Look like a bag of Cheetos and a Wrestlemania 30 logo.

Gadamn, I could listen to Ric Flair argue with Fritz Von Erich anyday, everyday. They had NO faith in Kerry's promo skills. Especially against Flair haha.

Top Bottom