• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Razorskin

----- ------
BkWB0IkIAAAcE17.jpg:large

Look like a bag of Cheetos and a Wrestlemania 30 logo.

Stage looks pretty good, I wonder what the ring setup is like.

Evolve tonight was good but too long because of whatever problems they suffered this time. I assume the iPPV stream died since that's the only explanation I have for the long delay after match #1.

Here's the weird thing, the iPPV feed seemed to be working perfectly for a lot of people, no one in the chat was complaining - yet a bunch of people were telling Gabe on twitter than the feed was super choppy, so they took a break to restart the feed after the first match.

Oh, and that goddamn 45 minute intermission was because they had to replace a cable, or something. I tapped out early into Swann/Gargano, as it was 5AM here, but I saw that head drop and it was super nasty. Incidentally, Larry Dallas is awful in every way. Maxwell Chicago turning the crowd entirely on his side was awesome, though.

Sblargh

Banned
I wonder which will happen first, eva shacking up with Batista or leaving to pursue an acting/modeling career

She's already in an acting/modeling career... well, if you call a reality show acting and not being used on tag teams, but looking pretty at ringside modeling.

Even if Emma isn't getting over, at least there's an appreciable reason as to why people are fans of her - what the hell's Eva ever done to impress anyone in the ring? Or out of the ring, for that matter.

I need to put together the most American avatar in the world for when Bootaaay loses his avatar bet to me.

You aren't winning shit, beef! I'm gonna make you wear a Konnan avatar.

Incidentally, Stone Cold agrees with me, whereas that dolphins guy on Reddit agrees with you. I know what team I'd rather be on.

P.S. you suck

strobogo

Banned
Even if Emma isn't getting over, at least there's an appreciable reason as to why people are fans of her - what the hell's Eva ever done to impress anyone in the ring? Or out of the ring, for that matter.

You aren't winning shit, beef! I'm gonna make you wear a Konnan avatar.

Incidentally, Stone Cold agrees with me, whereas that dolphins guy on Reddit agrees with you. I know what team I'd rather be on.

P.S. you suck

I'm now pretty positive that the tampon string being out was for an episode of Total Divas. So that's kind of impressive.

g0P00Tu.gif

You're telling me you never wanted to slap the taste out of King's senile mouth? Call me when Emma does something even half as daring as that.

Eva Marie isn't the hero we deserve, she's the one we need right now.

#AllRedEverything

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone ever play Dead Island? Remember when you'd fight the big guys and break their arms and they kind of lazily threw their arms around?

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyone ever play Dead Island? Remember when you'd fight the big guys and break their arms and they kind of lazily threw their arms around?

Eva Marie on next season of The Walking Dead. Phil Brooks provides commentary on Talking Dead.

So she slapped a pervy old man for being pervy, big whoop. Call me when she doesn't look like the greenest goddamn rookie I've seen on a major wrasslin show in years. She should be jobbing on NXT until she can perform the basics without looking incredibly awkward. Even Flair's daughter is better and she's green as hell.

#AllRedEverything

Do the carpets match the drapes?

this con i'm going to in a few weeks has a panel called "How to Break into or Expand Your Career in Hollywood" and it features... John Morrison and Chavo Guerrero (et al). what the hell do they have to tell me about hollywood

Vylash

As seen on Total Divas the other girls are threatened by Eva's rise to fame, the Bellas were jealous of how quickly she got a photoshoot and Cameron tried to sabotage her career, but through it all our queen stands tall and prevails, onwards to Wrestlemania and the title!

Eva-Marie-Photos-Part-52.jpg

#AllRedEverything

Aiii

So not worth it
The term "YES MOVEMENT" has reignited my hatred for Brie Bella.

I don't know what it is about either Bella that makes them so shitty to me (and I guess a lot of people).

As seen on Total Divas the other girls are threatened by Eva's rise to fame, the Bellas were jealous of how quickly she got a photoshoot and Cameron tried to sabotage her career, but through it all our queen stands tall and prevails, onwards to Wrestlemania and the title!

Eva-Marie-Photos-Part-52.jpg

#AllRedEverything
see, look at this photo. can you even prove that that's a real human being. you can't.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The creator of Fire Pro-wrestling, Masato Masuda, has passed away. He was 48 years old, still young. I genuinely pray for his happiness in the next world. He was one of the greatest creators of video games and he was my direct teacher. Thank you for giving us our favorite Fire Pro-wrestling. You are the god of it.

:(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So uh cough there might be a video/gif of a Bella exposing Layla's backside at a house show. Not that you heard it from me.

strobogo

Banned
Your terrible avatar make all your posts feel hostile, and insular. I imagine many ignore what you write.

Eva Marie has never been drooled on. Not until she weds in holy matrimony.

You know who has been drooled on? Stephanie. She's been drooled on a lot.

I still have no idea what Bats was trying to say if that wasn't the PG way of calling Steph a whore or something.

So I just watched a Raw where Bobby Heenan just said to a guy who just proposed to his Asian girlfriend live on television, "You're gonna be hungry in an hour."

Fuckin RAW indeed.

Hasney

I scrolled past that Eva Marie avec tank pic far too quick and I thought Nicole Bass had died her hair.

So I just watched a Raw where Bobby Heenan just said to a guy who just proposed to his Asian girlfriend live on television, "You're gonna be hungry in an hour."

Fuckin RAW indeed.

I'm a terrible human being, so I laughed.

Top Bottom