• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Hasney

They will talk, then they will recap stuff, then there will be some skit featuring a jobber.

Sweet, I love recaps

3W7KB4l.gif

GAWD, please AR Fox cut this shit out of your war crate;

AR_Fox.gif
Agreed, but there is a special mechashiva appearance at the beginning of this gif.

Fun show. First big Indy show since last May. A lot of guys went out of their way to welcome me back which was nice. I previously had gone to two straight years of Dgusa but things at home changed and Iissed the last few tours.
Bourbon street was fun. Ran into Mojo Rawley and the dude with ascension who's been there a while. Hung with some of the evolve roster a bit.

My pedi cab guy told me some wrestling fans tried to stiff him earlier in the evening but a wrestler helped him. When I asked who he said Sami Zayn although he didn't quite say the last name right. Apparently Sami came over and picked up the guy who wouldn't pay. They recognized him and paid.

Great times today. Jamie, you doing Saturday dg or wrestling odyssey? Sorry I missed you.

As per Wrestling With Pixels:

Sad news today via Suda51

The creator of Fire Pro Wrestling and NES Pro Wrestling, Masato Masuda, has passed away at age 48. This is a terrible loss to the video game industry and to all the friends and families that are affected by this young wonderful man's unfortunate passing.

We were scheduled to meet and speak with Masuda-san in September for Wrestling with Pixels. While we morn the loss over the true father of interactive video game action, we have spoken to individual close to Masuda in order to set up new interviews with those who worked closely with him in order to gain as much of the knowledge and information Masuda-san would have given us personally.

To honor Masato Masuda, play a game of Fire Pro over this Wrestlemania weekend or get Fire Pro Returns on the Playstation Network.

R.I.P.

;_;

Hasney

Didn't even know Fire Pro Returns was on PSN, so I will honour him by buying it. Tiny bit of good news to come out of it compared to that though.

EDIT: Not in Europe, that'll be why I didn't know :(

Jamie OD

Agreed, but there is a special mechashiva appearance at the beginning of this gif.

Fun show. First big Indy show since last May. A lot of guys went out of their way to welcome me back which was nice. I previously had gone to two straight years of Dgusa but things at home changed and Iissed the last few tours.
Bourbon street was fun. Ran into Mojo Rawley and the dude with ascension who's been there a while. Hung with some of the evolve roster a bit.

My pedi cab guy told me some wrestling fans tried to stiff him earlier in the evening but a wrestler helped him. When I asked who he said Sami Zayn although he didn't quite say the last name right. Apparently Sami came over and picked up the guy who wouldn't pay. They recognized him and paid.

Great times today. Jamie, you doing Saturday dg or wrestling odyssey? Sorry I missed you.

I'll be at Shimmer & DGUSA on Saturday. Today is ROH and maybe Axxess.

Already spotted wrestlers and WWE staff around during my trip. Bill DeMott was on my flight from Atlanta, I walked past Tim White in Canal St and immediately afterwards noticed Adrien Neville was standing beside me at a Walgreen's when I went to get a drink. And while that was happening I overheard some excited staff members talking about meeting Big Show and Fandango in the store earlier.

Fucking picture fucking up the fucking thread fuck having to fucking look at that fucking face fucking looking fucking back at fucking me fuck fucking balls fuck dick fucking shit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
legitshook.com is now updated with all the Mania reviews. Go look if you like! I think, even with a few people who signed up but didn't deliver, we still had a great foundation for future collaborative work.

STILL really wanting a video review of Strobogo and Bootaaay watching a match and talking about it as it happens. Or maybe...something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao people thought Punk's pipe bomb promo was unscripted?

Hasney

lmao people thought Punk's pipe bomb promo was unscripted?

I thought the talking points were discussed and then he could just run with it, you know, like a promo from back in the day compared to the word-for-word scripted promos most guys get now.

Also, looks like I have a rare Saturday to myself, so I may pick one of the missed Wrestlemanias and do it tomorrow if nothing comes up.

Aiii

So not worth it
aiii's still bitter his alt account bangai-o got banned

I miss Bangai-o, and so do you!

Keep your head in the sand Aiii. He's legit.

I'm sure he is, but without knowing anything about the person, how do you know he wasn't the guy in charge of emptying the trash? I mean, there's a lot of people working for WWE and I expect like in any company there's only a handful with any actual knowledge.

There are three people who know what the real deal is with CM Punk:

CM Punk
Vince McMahon
MAYBE Triple H

The rest don't know squat, and those three won't say a goddamn thing until they start whatever it is they want to start.

Punk has Vince's ear and likes to propose bold things, so it's likely a bit of Column A/Column B (He needs time off, but it was done in a way to keep him strong/popular while he gets his ducks in a row)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure he is, but without knowing anything about the person, how do you know he wasn't the guy in charge of emptying the trash? I mean, there's a lot of people working for WWE and I expect like in any company there's only a handful with any actual knowledge.

Don't know/don't care

BHZ Mayor

There are three people who know what the real deal is with CM Punk:

CM Punk
Vince McMahon
MAYBE Triple H

The rest don't know squat, and those three won't say a goddamn thing until they start whatever it is they want to start.

Punk has Vince's ear and likes to propose bold things, so it's likely a bit of Column A/Column B (He needs time off, but it was done in a way to keep him strong/popular while he gets his ducks in a row)

image.php

strobogo

Banned
legitshook.com

WWF Monday Night Raw 6/4/93

The show starts with us being introduced to the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Shawn Michaels! He won the title back from Marty at a house show. He also now has Diesel with him.

Shawn Michaels vs Ross Greenberg

Outside of a small package, Ross had no offense. Piledriver for the win.

ib16L2eP3cj1nH.gif

TO THE KOTR REPORT.
Nothing new besides the Crush/HBK match is now for the title.

HBK comes back to ringside to give Vince a lot of shit for booking him in a title match against Crush. Vince is just jealous of HBK and that's why he put him in this match.

Adam Bomb vs El Matador

Fucking Johnny Polo. Best Raven as far as I'm concerned. I think the black tights looked better than the green ones, Tito. Should have stuck with those. Good powerslam from Wrath. He misses an elbow. Tito does some solid arm work to keep the big guy on the mat. I think Wrath is actually wearing dish washing gloves with the hand part painted black. They look so cheap. And it must suck wrestling with big contacts in. Flying Burrito! 2 count. Bomb wins with a slingshot lairato.

iriTN61f6l7CO.gif

Tatanka vs Peter Weeks

Peter Weeks? Should be Dick For Days. He looks like Typhoon squished down to under 6 feet. Tatanka beat Dick For Days soft.

TO THE KING'S COURT. King's guests are Yoko and Mr. Fuji. Yoko has somehow put on 50 pounds in 2 months, which seems very unhealthy. Hulkamania will die at KOTR.

Rick Steiner/Billy Gunn vs IRS/Fatu

There will be an 8 man tag at the KOTR, so they're having a mixed tag tonight. Samu and Afa are eating WWF ice cream bars. Ted tries to pay off the Headshrikers. Afa eats the money. He and Samu are clearly stoned tonight. Billy and Fatu begin, but tags are quickly made. Miscommunication between the heels. Lots of cheating. Fatu hits a 7/10 on the Hansen scale. Sounded stiff as fuck. IRS pins Billy with a clothesline from behind while he was distracted by Ted.

ibgB0b7P9B6wNY.gif

i6hN6J1Qd9H78.gif

Next week will have Marty vs Doink, Mr. Perfect, King, and results from the KOTR.

TO THE McMAHON.
Razor has upped his offer to kid to $7000. Razor has a SCOOP! Now it's up to $7500 and Razor insists the match will happen next week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man Adam Bomb looked so fucking cool. I still feel that way to this day. Adam fucking Bomb.

Top Bottom