• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Sblargh

Banned
What wyatt says in his promo and what is written in the script is just different enough so we can grasp how much better Bray is than the writers (or how much they change the script before the show).

He was supposed to say: "and when I leave this cage, I'm taking the whole Cenation with me".

Cenation should be a banned word.

I guess OFF indicates that they are off TV until that date. Khali until May 24, Summer and Miz until May 16. Also noticed that Sami Zayn is listed under the "Raw Talent" page, which is interesting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I got a big beef with Mangagaf. They dont support the mangaka. Complain about everything. Read the same shit every week for free and be like why i still read this shit brah. They are so untitled. They will come up with every excuse not to pay for licensed manga. I want to break their backs make them humble. Take their virginity.

I'm in a bit of a pickle here.

On the one hand I do read One Piece early.

On the other I pay for the legit release and read it again next week when it comes out to see the differences between the legit release and the scanlators and to support the product, despite Viz not doing a great job with it.

zychi

Banned
ugh, i guess i'll watch Main Event

all the baseball games i wanted to watch got ppd or are delayed cuz of rain. the shit they put on in between is terrible

MOM music video
Divas reality shit commercial(women actually watch this and think its real!)
cheesy racist eddie guerrero stuff that i loved back then.

Jimmy_Olson.gif

i have no words

to explain

how dumb

that first move is

he's essentially spiking himself.

tm24

Hey man, Quack learned all his chain wrestling from lucha god Skyade, who is in no way a terrible luchador training other luchadors in the same lazy way he taught Quack!

One day, when you're old and fat, you're look back at the wasted years watching WWE Main Event on the WWE Network, with comedy = short people in 2014

Top Bottom