• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
Hey man, Quack learned all his chain wrestling from lucha god Skyade, who is in no way a terrible luchador training other luchadors in the same lazy way he taught Quack!

Quack is such garbage. He's text book indie guy who doesn't get how wrestling works and looks like a guy memorizing his spots. Nothing he does looks authentic in any way. And then he trained a bunch of dudes to be exactly the same but with masks.

dream

Legit lol@"Warriors Greatest Matches." What is that, the retirement match vs. Savage and the cage match vs. Rude?

zychi

Banned
A little off topic, but I figured I'd share my funny moment of the day with my WrassleGaf bros. How do people think I would sell something to someone who can't type a clear sentence, and has a 0 rating on ebay?

Dude/lady asked for my barely used iPad Air I'm selling, he/she offered $350. I nicely countered with $450, and told her new iPads are $499+tax in store, and if she wishes to communicate any further, to not type in all caps, and use some grammar in her sentences. I understand people get lazy and type lazy. I usually leave out capital letters. But I fear for humanity with shit like this:

NO ITS $450.00 where im from smart ass!!!!! U still charging 2 much for an used item idiot, far as me going back 2 school. seems like your dumb ass need 2 go back as well & learn mathematics dummy!!!!!! NOW IS THIS GRAMMAR GOOD ENOUGH 4 YA? LOL

I didn't reply.

An hour later:
LOOK I TYPE HOW THE FUCK I WANT 2 TYPE, WHO THE FUCK ARE U 2 TELL ME HOW 2 TYPE? I AM NOT FILLING OUT NO APPLICATION 4 NO JOB SO FUCK OFF U STUPID ASSHOLE & STOP MESSAGING ME I DID NOT CALL U NOT 1 NAME NOR DID I SAY ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL 2 YOUR ASS... BUT SINCE U CALLED ME STUPID, ITS ONLY RIGHT THAT I CALL YOU SOMETHING BACK YOU DUMB ASS BI@$!

Humanity is doomed.

xzHWVBv.gif

strobogo

Banned
He's indy Bill DeMott

How the fuck he got to be the HEAD TRAINER for WWE is something no one can explain. A career lower mid carder whose best way to show he could wrestle was doing a moonsault and being fat at the same time. Of all the great retired wrestlers they have on their payroll, he's the guy they pick to be the head of their developmental program?

Botches....Botches everywhere.

Weird they didn't advertise a battle royale with number 1 contender on the line. It's more watchable than something with big show

How the fuck he got to be the HEAD TRAINER for WWE is something no one can explain. A career lower mid carder whose best way to show he could wrestle was doing a moonsault and being fat at the same time. Of all the great retired wrestlers they have on their payroll, he's the guy they pick to be the head of their developmental program?
Probably the best combination of hazing the recruits and doing whatever he's told without questioning it.

Top Bottom