• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
f16bkGD.png

According to this, yeah

And Tamina vs. Paige happened in NXT, it was terrible. Tamina dominated the whole match and Paige won with a rollup. Given Paige's main roster booking, I don't expect it to be THAT different

Different agent might lead to a different match. I think there is a possibility for good between them.

I liked hearing Heyman say in the Austin interview that he would never allow chair shots to the head ever again no matter what. Nice to see that most at the top of the industry understand why it's bad.

Bo's gonna have trouble getting over if the damn announce team makes the gimmick obvious, which they will. His heat comes from the subtlety, which will be lost when Cole is telling us how much of a loser he is and how he's a complete idiot.

KissVibes

Banned
I liked hearing Heyman say in the Austin interview that he would never allow chair shots to the head ever again no matter what. Nice to see that most at the top of the industry understand why it's bad.

Heyman isn't an idiot. Only dumbfucks on the internet want shit like that again.

I hate that "Tee hee, give yourself brain damage for maybe ten bucks a show" mentality.

dream

I disagree with Paul Heyman. Chairshots to the head, when used at the right time, are phenomenal and add tension to a match in a way that no other spots can.

Heyman isn't an idiot. Only dumbfucks on the internet want shit like that again.

I hate that "Tee hee, give yourself brain damage for maybe ten bucks a show" mentality.

Well, to be fair, who gives a shit about the health of indie wrestlers?

Look at the Rock vs. Mankind I Quit match though. That was brutal and told a story that was actually memorable.

Vylash

I disagree with Paul Heyman. Chairshots to the head, when used at the right time, are phenomenal and add tension to a match in a way that no other spots can.
None of that is worth the side effects that can come form chairshots, it's nowhere near worth it

Look at the Rock vs. Mankind I Quit match though. That was brutal and told a story that was actually memorable.

They are not worth it. What they bring to a story and what they take away from a wrestler's health is not equal. Not even close. The same thing can be accomplished in other ways.

Ithil

They also add concussions and brain damage.

Top Bottom