• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
technically a 5 is average. Spider pulling 6s is impressive, especially for a guy like him.

OKC stats
59 visitors
Average per week

K8SEj.gif

People need to stop picking on me. Still waiting for Stro to say something nice to me as well.

Laserfrog

I don't have an OKC but mine would be at a million a week, I'd put a picture of me smiling and a link to the Theszcast backlog saying "These are some of my famous friends" I'm sure that would work.

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+
Royal Rumble '90 - D+
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
The Great American Bash '90 - B-

How an event with Harley Race vs. Tommy Rich on the card scores a B- will forever be a mystery. I guess it helps that this is around the time I first started really getting into the wrasslin'.

In college, if you get a D- or better in any of your non major core classes, it is fine.

For your major core classes, C- or better.

So let's just use 6.5 and everyone can be happy.

bjork

I don't have an OKC but mine would be at a million a week, I'd put a picture of me smiling and a link to the Theszcast backlog saying "These are some of my famous friends" I'm sure that would work.

Or there was a time you did a Duke Nukem voice per my request in some LGR/PUR streaming thing, you could use that. Dead sexy etc.

bjork

So I don't know who Jesse Neal is, but he used to be some TNA guy and now he works at Wal-Mart. People were giving him shit, so he wrote some post about how he makes more at Wal-Mart than he did at TNA.

I worked at WM and made diddly dick, is TNA a volunteer outfit?

Toki767

So I don't know who Jesse Neal is, but he used to be some TNA guy and now he works at Wal-Mart. People were giving him shit, so he wrote some post about how he makes more at Wal-Mart than he did at TNA.

I would not be surprised if the people in TNA make like $100 a week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Taylor Wilde had to keep her job at Sunglasses Hut and ODB worked at Hooters while working at TNA.

Dixie's dumb shit self tries to say the tv time is worth it or whatever. Which is why when people say they can survive without tv contract? Nah man. At this point, they're just in TNA to try to get noticed elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd give good money to drown in ODB's assets. What a woman!

Jesse Neal was part of Ink Inc with Shannon Moore and Toxxin (Christina Von Eerie).

Vylash

He's a former marine or something who was in TNA for much longer than he should've been, had an awful tag team with Shannon Moore named Ink Inc, which is just as bad as it sounds

Toki767

Taylor Wilde had to keep her job at Sunglasses Hut and ODB worked at Hooters while working at TNA.

Dixie's dumb shit self tries to say the tv time is worth it or whatever. Which is why when people say they can survive without tv contract? Nah man. At this point, they're just in TNA to try to get noticed elsewhere.

The ironic thing is going to TNA makes WWE automatically uninterested in you. So really your only other viable choices after TNA would be New Japan or AAA.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Places where you're more likely to get a WWE contract than TNA: ROH, CZW(lol, Dean Ambrose), Bikini magazines, arm wrestling, NJPW, CMLL, UFC, being someone famous's kid

what else am i missing

Xater

I want to see that post. Got a link?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Don't people in TNA have to pay for their own medical bills and shit? Could have sworn I've seen crazy shit about that. I can see the expenses it would take to be working in TNA to add up.

KissVibes

Banned
Fun fact: Neil was station aboard a ship when it got suicide bombed and developed a nasty case of PTSD from it.

He also almost married Christina Von Eerie. But then she married that weirdo Masada, I think.

Vylash

Don't people in TNA have to pay for their own medical bills and shit? Could have sworn I've seen crazy shit about that. I can see the expenses it would take to be working in TNA to add up.

They do indeed, Zema Ion was out for a while because he couldn't afford a surgery he needed, and Daffney sued them because they wouldn't pay her medical bills

Top Bottom